It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Miller Emerges as New Voice for Bush Re-Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

A new voice has emerged in the re-election campaign of President Bush that of Dennis Miller, who is gaining a reputation as a conservative comic by attacking Democrats with biting humor. Miller flew on Air Force One from San Francisco to Los Angeles with the president on June 27, 2003 and later gave a stand-up routine at a Bush fund-raiser in Los Angeles.

"I spent an amazing couple of hours with Dennis Miller," Bush said during his Los Angeles speech after Miller's routine. "He keeps you on your toes."
He added: "I was also honored to meet his wife, Carolyn. Like me, he married above himself. It may not be all that hard, in his case. But I'm proud to have his help."

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by MiStErBeLLaTrIx]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Perhaps there are alternative motives at play.

I would suggest one of the more intelligent conservatives is attempting to improve one of the least intelligent.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Mr. Miller is the epitome of, as well as the classic Hollywood definition of......a whore. A Vichy France all unto himself.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winston Smith
Perhaps there are alternative motives at play.

I would suggest one of the more intelligent conservatives is attempting to improve one of the least intelligent.

Are you implying that Mister Bush is a dummy???

Cause if you are then I would dispute that. I personally find Bush to be quite intelligent. Believe it or not. Tell me, what is it that makes Bush so dumb???

I know he makes decisions that ruin political agendas, but this is how politic works. He doesn't have to please to be the president. Nor does he have to be smart to please. Pleasure is a luxury not just a state of mind. Just because one doesn't please others doesn't mean that one lacks luxury of mind. Evil men are smart too you know. Not to say Bush is evil. Yet I see that is what you are getting at. Am I right or am I wrong?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think in this particular case, the intelligence of Dennice Miller needs to be considered. I dont find it an intelligent choice to back Bush, unless, as Winston has stated, there are alterior motives. Maybe they belong to the same club?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I think in this particular case, the intelligence of Dennice Miller needs to be considered. I dont find it an intelligent choice to back Bush, unless, as Winston has stated, there are alterior motives. Maybe they belong to the same club?

One must understand that like George, Dennis is a crusader. Unfortunately they both lack the guts to take on the world. Why???

Well know one supports them. No one wants to get of their so-called blessed a$$ and fight the fight. It is quite sad, quite sad indeed.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Mr. Miller is the epitome of, as well as the classic Hollywood definition of......a whore. A Vichy France all unto himself.

Hollywood is full of Democrat whores.

Just 2 names :

Penn & Sarandon.

As I'm too much tired to do an effort, I'll not try to find some others names.But I'm sure another poster will find these others names.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Hollywood is full of Democrat whores.

Just 2 names :

Penn & Sarandon.

As I'm too much tired to do an effort, I'll not try to find some others names.But I'm sure another poster will find these others names.

Dude, change your avatar back!

Big diff, Mon Ami:

Denis Miller = WHORE because the only bookings he gets now days is from boot licking to the Fascists in Control, that's why he is a Vichy Frenchman!

Penn/Sarandon/Robbins, et al = citizen who happen to have a public interest in their performance day jobs, so that when they speak their minds....it get coverage.
They are NOT in a position to profit from ANYTHING they've stood for. To the contrary, it's COSTING THEM.
That's conviction, Miller, that's a whore.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
dennis miller should be the voice for bush

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   

1) Dude, change your avatar back!

2) To the contrary, it's COSTING THEM.

1) Why ? You don't like diamonds ?

2) It doesn't cost them one penny. I'm sure they do more bucks when they open their mouth, even if it to say many stupid things.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
No, the person aiming the gun was less that attractice compared to your other ones!

You didn't know that they have all been moved off of projects, bringing lawsuits of discrimination in some cases?

I will always let a fool yell to the rafters that they think this way or that; to cripple their livlihood because of it being dissent is Fascist.

new topics

top topics

join