It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Dem. Rep. John Conyers Accused!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: carewemust

Nice try, but they need to be mutual and you may well have seen an absence of honesty in her appearance.

It appears that a person's demeanor is NOT a really good indicator of honesty/dishonesty.

Barack Obama looked so sincere and honest when promising pie-in-the-sky with ObamaCare.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I listened to ABC radio news this morning.

Charlie Rose was mentioned.

John Conyers was NOT mentioned.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What adds insult to injury, may be that Paul Ryan helped cover it up within the House apparatus.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ryan is next. Birds of a feather....

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Gotta wonder what's being pushed through congress right now that's not being covered because of this harassment sh#.

Anyone heard of the "The USA Liberty Act"???

It has been over one month since the latest dangerous piece of legislation meant to infringe on Americans’ constitutional rights was introduced, and Congress is now moving forward with the bill that will have serious ramifications for all Americans by blatantly violating the freedoms guaranteed by the Fourth Amendment if it becomes law.

The USA Liberty Act has passed the House Judiciary Committee by a vote of 27-8, and as Congressman Justin Amash noted, all privacy advocates should be concerned about the overwhelming support the bill is receiving from Congress.

“The Liberty Act passed committee 27-8. It allows the government to search our private data without a warrant—in violation of the 4th Amendment,” Amash wrote on Twitter. “It’s another bill, like the Freedom Act, that furthers violations of our rights under the guise of protecting our rights.”

www.blacklistednews.com...
While we mull over the improprieties of others, its
just another day in Congress...ripping our rights to pieces...

Just an FYI...if anyone even cares...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

"They" gave him so much crap for that. Starting to look like it was the right move.

ETA: ATS is apparently messing up on me. I was replying to Ketsuko's comment about Pence and his wife..
edit on 21-11-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
263 settlements STILL need to be revealed.

How many MORE women were sexually abused by congress AFTER all the cover ups took place?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is probably going to blow up to involve so many members of Congress that nothing will happen to them. They'll collectively decline to resign and there won't be enough clean members of Congress to forcibly remove them all.

That means it's up to the voters.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

What adds insult to injury, may be that Paul Ryan helped cover it up within the House apparatus.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ryan is next. Birds of a feather....

Ryan has always struck me as 100% swamp creature. I would love it if this ends up costing him the speaker's seat.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I didn't want to be "that guy", well. . . okay. I did want to be "that guy".

If WE know about it, the media knows about it, then Trump HAS to know about it.

Why the #### isn't HE doing something about it!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What is he gonna do? The President's powers are limited. The only ones that can resolve this are the sitting members of Congress, and the voters if Congress refuses to act.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe the reason WE know about it is what he's doing about it?

Maybe he is just as guilty?

Maybe hes born with it, maybe its maybelline

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Dunno.

Maybe he can out them?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

263 settlements STILL need to be revealed.

How many MORE women were sexually abused by congress AFTER all the cover ups took place?

The American public needs to petition President Trump to have this information publicized.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Perhaps he IS doing something about it.
SOMEBODY leaked that settlement to the Press.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
MSM is approaching this story very carefully I see. How unlike them......

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Dunno.

Maybe he can out them?

I find it unlikely Trump has some inside info on this. From who? Why would anyone involved with this tell the incoming President?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

hmmm....so how many threads and posts were there on ATS about "pizzagate"????......the author of this, is the same guy that spread that bulls**t which turned out to be a total fabrication, and almost caused innocent people to be murdered by a right-wing gunman....."approaching carefully" well, duh.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: pavil

hmmm....so how many threads and posts were there on ATS about "pizzagate"????......the author of this, is the same guy that spread that bulls**t which turned out to be a total fabrication, and almost caused innocent people to be murdered by a right-wing gunman....."approaching carefully" well, duh.

Nice try, BuzzFeed went through normal journalistic standards to confirm the story. I'm pretty sure we can even see the evidence of her working as a temp worker for those 3 months for $27,000.

Once the whole lid of the slush fund gets open it will be self evident who the creeps are. It will take down people from both sides.

That's progress.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm no fan of Paul Ryan but the only comment I found implicating his was from the comment section not the article, and he doesn't provide a source for his conclusion. the article provides a denial from Ryan

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
???????

Michigan Rep. Conyers denies sexual harassment settlements

DETROIT — Longtime Michigan Rep. John Conyers on Tuesday denied settling a complaint in 2015 from a woman who alleged she was fired from his Washington staff because she rejected his sexual advances.

Conyers, who answered the door at his Detroit home, told The Associated Press that he knows nothing about any claims of inappropriate touching and learned of the story from television just hours earlier.

“I have been looking at these things in amazement,” he said, referring to allegations of sexual harassment and assault being made against politicians and others.

www.pbs.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join