It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI suspects MS-13 gang in death of NY teens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
FBI agents are saying MS-13 is responsible for three teens killed in Long Island in NY. Their bodies were found in October, buried in separate woodland areas.

Three teenage boys on Long Island were likely killed by members of the vicious MS-13 street gang, authorities said Tuesday after identifying remains discovered in October buried in separate wooded areas.

The FBI said the two sets of remains found at the end of last month belonged to Javier Castillo, 16, and Kerin Pineda, 19. They were discovered in wooded areas in Merrick and Cow Meadow Park in Freeport. Castilla was reported missing in October 2016 and Pineda disappeared in May 2016. Just days before discovering their remains, authorities located the body of 16-year-old Angel Soler after receiving a tip from Homeland Security officials. Soler’s remains were discovered less than five miles from the two other bodies — and all three teens' bodies were recovered within the span of nine days.

The teenage boys are suspected to be victims of MS-13 gang violence, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. The official was not authorized to speak publicly because of an ongoing investigation. Sources told Newsday the teens appeared to have been killed on separate occasions and could only be connected by gang violence.

President Trump and the DOJ have made "eradicating" MS-13 a priority. As a result, we've witnessed hundreds of arrests so far which considerably reduces the gang's ability to wage terrorism and violence against US Citizens.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

Gang violence is the biggest problem we face, and is responsible for more "gun deaths" than anything else annually. Places like Chicago, Baltimore, etc have major gang problems.

In my opinion, individuals with known gang affiliations should be targeted by existing national defense laws to forcefully remove them from the streets. I believe the President has the sole authority to declare enemy combatants. Given the gang's foreign origins combined with its propensity to wage war against innocent Citizens and bystanders, I believe this is an appropriate act.

MS-13 and other street gangs present a threat to all of civil society.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Funny thing about marasalvatrucha, they started in L.A. Some bangers were deported to their countries of origin, expanded the gangs massively, then exported them back to the US.

Don't let them back in seems to be the message. Even having those tats should be reason enough to deport or detain. Profiling? Damn straight.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Agreed! Gang intelligence knows exactly what markings these groups use, including each rank's special markings/tats

There is no excuse for letting anyone in this country who has one. Domestically, well, there are also options domestically although I don't think they'd be very pretty.

"Wanted dead or alive" could also be another tactic used by the administration. If they declare them enemy combatants, or even file felony charges against them, they could be designated "Wanted dead or alive."

This would open the door for large militias, law enforcement agencies or national guard units to hunt these monsters down.

edit on 11/17/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
In my opinion, individuals with known gang affiliations should be targeted by existing national defense laws to forcefully remove them from the streets. I believe the President has the sole authority to declare enemy combatants.

You scare me more than MS-13 ever could.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Funny thing about marasalvatrucha, they started in L.A. Some bangers were deported to their countries of origin, expanded the gangs massively, then exported them back to the US.

Don't let them back in seems to be the message. Even having those tats should be reason enough to deport or detain. Profiling? Damn straight.

If they are advertising it isn't profiling.
Got the tat? Out you go!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Gangs do not deserve freedom of association. We know who these people are, yet they continue to operate with impunity (because they work like the mafia and other RICOs in that they protect their own).

It is always foot soldiers being arrested, while the higher-ups remain safe.

They should not be safe.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

MS-13 and other street gangs present a threat to all of civil society.

Correction: all civil society in the big cities, which are not all that civil to begin with.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

LAPD and California set up special crime units to target these gang members, arrest, jail, deport and prevent them from getting back in. So the gang members just moved to another cities and states instead.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Sounds like it's working. Just needs to be enlarged and and some interstate coordination to help get the ones slipping out of CA.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: JBurns
In my opinion, individuals with known gang affiliations should be targeted by existing national defense laws to forcefully remove them from the streets. I believe the President has the sole authority to declare enemy combatants.

You scare me more than MS-13 ever could.
Then you don't know what these gangs are, and how they operate. I am all for eradication with extreme prejudice.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Pretty sure MS 13 is a group of assassins used by the deep state cabal to take out any obstacles.

They're not just a street gang.

Think Seth Rich.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I am not seeing why this case is so important that it gets FBI attention.

That said, I feel there should be a nationwide cleansing.

If I were in charge, I would have all enforcement agencies everywhere raid and capture all major gangs.

Bloods would not become celebrities in my land.

In short I would get them all, sort em out, and just kill the unfixable ones.

Its good Im not a leader huh.

Day one would be all it takes. Martial law, mass arrests, mass executions and then I would step down and face the music.

I have never met reformed bangers. Only more mellow older guys that just cant hang anymore.

They still were a drain and danger to everyone around them.

We celebrate this type of culture though. We let it consume and take over Hip Hop. We then made hip hop a popular vehicle for mass corruption.

top topics

join