It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 dead after school shooting in California, shooter stopped by deputies

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
nevermind.

All I wanna know is if you're headed to Red Bluff for the shootin' match...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: projectvxn
nevermind.

All I wanna know is if you're headed to Red Bluff for the shootin' match...

Probably not.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Chicken.

(Sorry I missed out on all the "flirting" yesterday, by the way. I'm glad you were able to have fun without me though
)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I just have less important things to do, that's all.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: face23785

Tsk, Tsk you still don't get it.

No banning of Muslims. They pose such a small risk. Not even worth worrying about.

I get it. You're combating bigotry with bigotry. It's sad you don't get that. Please try to let go of your own prejudices.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You are sort of getting it now, but not quite.

Yes I am fighting bigotry with bigotry - to make a point of how silly both attitudes are.

It is just as bad to bash all white males and their guns as it is to bash all Muslims and Islam.

Lol, you didn't really think I was seriously bashing all white males, did you? My father, brother and husband are all white males, and they would never hurt anyone. Neither would any of my Muslim friends and neighbors.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You are sort of getting it now, but not quite.

Yes I am fighting bigotry with bigotry - to make a point of how silly both attitudes are.

It is just as bad to bash all white males and their guns as it is to bash all Muslims and Islam.

Lol, you didn't really think I was seriously bashing all white males, did you? My father, brother and husband are all white males, and they would never hurt anyone. Neither would any of my Muslim friends and neighbors.

I got it the first time. That doesn't take the ignorance out of it. Since I've seen you do it multiple times now in multiple threads, yes I do believe you're serious. If you don't wanna be seen as a bigot, don't make bigoted comments.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I interrupt this poster pissing contest to bring you new developments, including another body found:

www.sacbee.com...
The body of Kevin Janson Neal’s wife was found hidden under the floor of their home after he went on a shooting rampage ... ... Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston said the gunman’s wife was killed Monday. ...
Neal’s sister, told AP that her brother had struggled with mental illness* and had a violent temper.
The Sheriff’s Department said Tuesday that it believed the gunman had been slapped with a restraining order that would have prevented him from owning firearms. It wasn’t immediately clear how Neal, who was armed with at least one semi-automatic rifle and two handguns during Tuesday’s rampage, obtained his weapons ...
“My understanding is they took all his weapons (after the January arrest),” his uncle said. “Where in the name of Christ did he get all of that stuff?”

*As usual, the whack shooter has been mentally "treated."

edit on 15-11-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
I interrupt this poster pissing contest to bring you new developments, including another body found:

www.sacbee.com...
The body of Kevin Janson Neal’s wife was found hidden under the floor of their home after he went on a shooting rampage ... ... Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston said the gunman’s wife was killed Monday. ...
Neal’s sister, told AP that her brother had struggled with mental illness* and had a violent temper.
The Sheriff’s Department said Tuesday that it believed the gunman had been slapped with a restraining order that would have prevented him from owning firearms. It wasn’t immediately clear how Neal, who was armed with at least one semi-automatic rifle and two handguns during Tuesday’s rampage, obtained his weapons ...
“My understanding is they took all his weapons (after the January arrest),” his uncle said. “Where in the name of Christ did he get all of that stuff?”

*As usual, the whack shooter has been mentally "treated."

He'd also been reported to the police before. Complete failure of all of California's token gun control legislation. If you can't keep a guy like this from getting guns in Cali, gun control doesn't work.
edit on 15 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yep, so I can keep MY kids safe

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

kaylaluv, I don't agree with your methods but I absolutely agree with your point. Demonizing any race/sex/religion over the actions of an extremist individual is indeed silly and frankly completely wrong.

I did think you were being serious, but I am happy to find out you were not. Bigotry is a disgusting and dishonorable practice, and goes against everything I believe in. I also agree that there is absolutely no need to ban Muslims (or any other religion) over the actions of a very small number of people. If we look at any demographic (men, women, white, POC, Christian, Muslim, Asian) we will find examples of bad individual actors, which in no way reflects on the entire group.

I sincerely appreciate the clarity though

edit on 11/15/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Oh my god, I missed this development.

What on Earth is wrong with these people?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yeah, my sarcasm is lost on some people. Others get the sarcasm just fine, they just don't like to admit I'm right.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Why, why, why do the Feds always get involved in these local crimes?

www.krcrtv.com...
(Undersheriff Phil Johnston)We have requested the Department of Justice and their investigative evidence team to respond. Additionally, the FBI has volunteered their crime scene investigative unit," said Johnston.

Seven crime scenes with multiple fatalities in a small town. Where are the resources to even begin investigation of this killing spree? Small town departments are strained when there's one murder with one crime scene because they don't have "homicide" departments simply because it's so rare. So they rely on state and federal agencies who have far more human, technological and financial resources.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
So they rely on state and federal agencies who have far more human, technological and financial resources.

What state agency? The Fed-boys took over. Because this is one of their ops, and they don't want any local yokels messing it up.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There comes a time when the story gets so absurd you simply stop believing.

www.latimes.com...
In March, a Tehama County judge ordered Kevin Janson Neal to... turn in his firearms. ...
Tehama County Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston said Wednesday that authorities were unaware that Neal had been required to give up his guns. Since January, Johnston said, his department had responded to multiple calls from Rancho Tehama residents that Neal was shooting, and one woman told the Times she summoned officers a week ago after hearing screaming, followed by gunfire, from the general vicinity of his house.
The order for Neal to turn in his weapons was automatically entered into the state’s criminal records system to put officers on alert. Proof of service records show a Sheriff’s Department employee delivered the court order to the home of Neal, according to the order.
“He [attacked] me(neighbor) and my mother-in-law stabbing me with a knife and beating her and myself,” she wrote. ... She described being stabbed with a seven-inch knife, “also punched in the face, another house member was punched in face, and thrown down to the ground.”
Court records show Neal also faced multiple felony charges, including accusations of second-degree robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, negligent firing of a firearm, battery and false imprisonment by violence.

Too bad he wasn't late paying a traffic fine. He would have been face down in the dirt in no time.

edit on 15-11-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

How do you suggest that small departments like this take care of such situations? They probably didn't have enough personnel to secure half a dozen crime scenes much less investigate each scene. So would you have them simply guard the scenes and process each one as time allows---leaving bodies where they fell until they can get around to each scene?

The state agencies upon which they rely are laboratory facilities, medical examiners, etc. I'm pretty sure each and every county doesn't have facilities to handle half a dozen murder victims locally.

So when the overwhelmed sheriff gets an offer to help from the FBI---is he supposed to send them away? He wants results for his people so of course he's going to take whatever help he can get.

This guy was a known bad guy. Why he wasn't locked away for stabbing someone not too long ago mystifies me. I'd like to hear the judge's explanation of why he/she didn't consider this guy a risk to society. It just seems to have proven yet again that having a protective order signed by a judge doesn't protect anything.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
How do you suggest that small departments like this take care of such situations?

They got mutual aid agreements with the Sheriff's of neighboring counties, they got the California Highway Patrol, they got the Red Bluff Police Department, they got the Redding Police Department, they got the Corning Police Department, they got the Chico Police Department, they got the California Bureau of Investigation, they got the California Bureau of Firearms, they got the California Bureau of Forensic Services, etc., etc.

They don't need no stinkin' Feds to solve their problems!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Anybody heard the buzz word "gang stalking"?

gangstalking.wordpress.com...

Just trying to come up with a plausible reason for these shootings that seem to be occurring faster and faster.

Could the gunmen perpetrating these shootings have snapped because they are the victims of gang stalking?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Perhaps you should move there and run for sheriff so things will be done to your liking. I'm sure they could use your help.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join