It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 dead after school shooting in California, shooter stopped by deputies

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Damn you guys are bi##hing for no reason. While I’m here just watching you two flirt with eachother hahaha.

If you would like to test your marksmanship against mine and see the proof of what I’ve done in Iraq feel free to stop by Red Bluff, California.

Until then have fun doing nothing on the internet while I’m planning to leave again for Korea.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: peter vlar

I honestly don't think he's ever stepped foot in Iraq, or even Fort Benning.

Did you also notice the disconnect?

The very glaring contradiction?

He's combat effective with a bump stock and automatic weapons, but somehow the military is phasing them out because they aren't..

Anyone else's head hurt?

They’re not effective because they waste ammo. Doesn’t mean someone can use them well though right?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
nevermind.
edit on 14 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Nothing we can do about it, I've been told.

Welcome to the new normal.

There's lots we can do, but giving up is the one thing we can't do or that's all she wrote...

edit on 14-11-2017 by primus2012 because: cuz i rambled too much after the evening cocktails...sorry

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Another white guy. But I'm not supposed to be worried about them. I'm supposed to be worried about Muslims.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Another white guy. But I'm not supposed to be worried about them. I'm supposed to be worried about Muslims.

It's from Liberal Slate so it won't be too far out of your race baiting echo chamber.
edit on 14 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Sorry you feel the need to worry about every white guy. No more need to do that, than there is to worry about every Muslim.

But if that's what you want to do, have at it.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
They steal your child's mind, vaccinate them against your wishes.
Why risk them in public school at all if you can teach them at home?
edit on 15-11-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I would just worry about evil people in general, never really cared what skin color or ethnicity they are. Evil exist everywhere.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This^

I don't see why it is considered reasonable for the government (public schools) to be teaching morals to children anyhow.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This is so sad. With the frequency of these acts I can't help but think there is some sort of agenda going on. MKultra programming to bring some more Laws, crackdown on civil liberties. I just can't understand it. Why does this happen at school. This is not right.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Oops caught up - I see that the school went into lockdown.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Another white guy.

No need to be so xenophobic.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

It's funny how I've seen you in threads about transgender issues defending them against bigots, yet you're a bigot yourself. Stop seeing everything through lenses of color, MLK is rolling over in his grave.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I'm actually defending Muslims by pointing out that they aren't the problem here. Get it?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Look who's talking.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I'm actually defending Muslims by pointing out that they aren't the problem here. Get it?

I get it. You've got a beef with white people. Please open your mind. Take off the color glasses. You are something you think you hate.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Look who's talking.

Who a somewhat smart guy that actually bothered to read current gun laws,and the Bill of Rights ?

Instead of race baiting.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Tsk, Tsk you still don't get it.

No banning of Muslims. They pose such a small risk. Not even worth worrying about.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You've done nothing but make confrontational comments since your first post in this thread. When other posters ignored you and didn't give you the reaction you sought, you've continually ramped up your rhetoric.

No banning of Muslims. They pose such a small risk. Not even worth worrying about.

Then say that! Are you unable to make a point without denigrating an entire race? Racist comments are entirely unwelcome.

Whether directed at Whites, POC, Muslims, Asians, Russians, Kurds, whoever.. racism is never acceptable.

edit on 11/15/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join