It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage....HOLY CRAP! Biggest Global Political Collusion in History

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+99 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Wow....just out is his address to the European Parliament...talk about calling out your peers in the open...thats some balls there.

Transcript had to be screenshot as I couldn't copy paste from YouTube...

Pretty crazy!
edit on 11/14/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think Trey Gowdy and Nigel Farage might be long-lost twins.

+13 more 
link   

Soros & The Myth Of European Democracy: A Shocking Revelation

People seems to discover about this particular document but I remember mentioning it here on ATS back in March this year :

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Found this interesting from the Open society foundation itself :

Reliable allies in the EU parliment (2014-2019)

This lists the 226 EU deputies (out of 751) from whom Soros could get support.
I'll take the opportunity to lists the Belgians crooks :

. Maria ARENA
. Hugues BAYET
. Mark DEMESMAEKER
. Gérard DEPREZ
. Philippe LAMBERTS
. Louis MICHEL
. Annemie NEYTS-UYTTEBROECK
. Claude ROLIN
. Marc TARABELLA
. Kathleen VAN BREMPT
. Guy VERHOFSTADT

Original thread - PAGE 77

+20 more 
link   

I always enjoy watching Farage addressing the EU and saying the things that should be said.

He will be sorely missed after Brexit.

S+F

edit on 14-11-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What a boss!!

It is about dam time that people stop denying the influence Soros has had upon the "democracies" of the world.

Globalists are scumbags that prey on the illusions of the naive.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
He's mos def on "The Piano Wire List".

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Great to see this - George Soros and individuals like him who attempt to (and usually successfully do) manipulate public policy by exploiting the systems and people in place are nothing short of major criminals. These crimes have a ripple effect and the damage inflicted can happen years or even decades later, on a massive scale.

George Soros and his "philanthropy" and NGOs have been caught doing sketchy things, like allowing illegal refugees to enter into Europe via Southern Italy, some of which were affiliated with ISIS. His NGOs and de facto Soros himself are guilty of human trafficking and supporting terrorism, at least from what I understand.

The EU European Border and Coast Guard Agency published a report about the above mentioned crimes if you are curious Zhedge

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Wow....just out is his address to the European Parliament...talk about calling out your peers in the open...thats some balls there.

Transcript had to be screenshot as I couldn't copy paste from YouTube...

Pretty crazy!

Farage is in the same business, he is part and parcel of Robert Mercer's participation..he's in trouble himself...and he knows it, but it's worse, Mercer's end is not just exposition, it's also about very much the possibility of Russian collusion as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Based farage better have a good security detail

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Soros has always been quite open (scuse the pun) about his ambitions.

It always surprises me that some will deny that anything is going on. Good on Farage. He knows all this goes on record as public information.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Quote from your source: "These people promote the ideas of Soros, such as bringing in more migrants, same-sex marriages, integration of Ukraine into the EU, and countering Russia."

* Yeah, that is SO bad! Same-sex marriages?! Sad!

Oh, and Orban is a "good guy"? Nope. He is like Hitler, but even more stupid! Sorry, Hungarians. He is crapping on the EU and on the other hand wants to have more subsidiaries. Righto! And if you think that both together is justified, you are a person without morale.

Really, this forum is full of hate on Soros, while you can't even say something AGAINST him, which isn't against human rights at the same time. Or against capitalism itself. Sometimes, I wonder about the amount of 1984' doublethink (if I translated the word "zwiedenk" from Orwell correct) on this board. On the one hand, you hate Soros. Okay. I do not know why, because even this Zerohedge-article ist just against migrants, and that is in my opinion against human rights. On the other hand, you like that there are really rich people who are influencing politics. See Trump and his band of billionaires.

Whenever I read another hate-thread about Soros, I imagine a threadposter so filled full of crap by his echochamber, that this person can't think for himself.

Orban is a populist. If you like populists, your worldview has the horizon of a dungbeetle. "Interests of the people" HA HA!
Soros is a capitalist and you are indoctrinated to hate him. Because he wants to bring in migrants. And thats it. Where is the difference to Merkel? She isn't a billionaire and therefore not a rival for your grey emminencies (= other billionaires, like the Koch brothers).

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Meet the Scottish Tory behind the £425,000 DUP Brexit donation

Cook is at the centre of a political scandal raging in Northern Ireland. Back in February, an openDemocracy investigation found that donors had taken advantage of Northern Ireland’s secretive electoral laws to funnel hundreds of thousands of pounds to the DUP’s pro-Brexit campaign. Under pressure, the DUP revealed that the party had received £425,622 from a group called ‘the Constitutional Research Council’. Over £32,000 of this money was spent on data analytics company AggregateIQ, a small Canadian outfit that has been linked to Donald Trump’s billionaire backer Robert Mercer and Cambridge Analytica, who are now at the heart of an investigation by the Information Commission.

We know almost nothing about the Constitutional Research Council. The outfit has no formal legal status. What we can say for sure is that it is chaired by Cook, and he has promised to fund the pro-union campaign in any future Scottish independence referendum.

“More people with more money are ready to step up to the plate this time compared with the last referendum” Cook told the Sunday Times earlier this year. He didn’t reveal who those people are.

The DUP has also refused to say who the backers behind the CRC are, and there is little to suggest that Cook himself is a major donor. Former Conservative colleagues describe Cook as “a nice guy but not a rich guy”.

Cook – who could not be contacted for this piece – appears to retain an interest in Scottish politics. He is listed as an advisor on Think Scotland, a conservative-minded website funded by Scottish unionist businessman Robert Kilgour. Think Scotland is owned by former Tory MSP Brian Monteith. Monteith was head of press during the referendum for Leave.EU, the campaign group run by Arron Banks and Nigel Farage.

Cook’s interests are not confined to politics. Since general election defeat in 2010, he has been involved in a number of international business deals. In 2012, his company Cook Consulting (UK) Ltd held a press conference in Glasgow announcing its involvement in a £640m water desalination project in Pakistan. The firm failed to submit accounts in 2014 and was dissolved by Companies House via compulsory strike-off in 2015.

In 2013, Cook founded another company called Five Star Investment Management Ltd with the former head of the Saudi Arabian intelligence agency, Prince Nawwaf bin Abdul Aziz. The prince’s son is the Saudi ambassador to the UK. The other director of the company was Peter Haestrup, a Danish national who has been connected to the Purulia arms drop case, a long-running multinational scandal that involved weapons being dropped over the Indian province of West Bengal in 1995.
ive Star Investment Management Ltd was registered at Mr Cook’s Glasgow address. The firm filed no accounts with Companies House, and was dissolved in December 2014.

Cook also has connections with right-wing pressure groups in the UK. He was Scottish spokesperson for Conservative Friends of Israel and for the Campaign Against Political Correctness, a campaign allied to the Freedom Association, a right-wing Eurosceptic pressure group that supported apartheid in South Africa. Back in 2009, Richard Cook spoke alongside current Tory MSP Murdo Fraser at a Freedom Association fringe event at the Conservative party conference in Perth to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Margaret Thatcher’s 1979 election victory. Freedom Association Chief Executive Simon Richards later praised Cook as “one of the hardest working PPC’s (Parliamentary Prospective Candidates) anywhere in the country”.

The Freedom Association has historical links with Northern Ireland. Among its original founders was Ross McWhirter, a controversial journalist who campaigned for strict restrictions on Irish people in Britain, including making it compulsory for all Irish people in Britain to register with the local police and to provide signed photographs of themselves when renting flats or booking into hotels and hostel. McWhirter was shot dead by the Provisional IRA in Enfield in 1975.

The Freedom Association boasts of “friendly links” with the Democratic Unionist Party. In 2007 and 2008, leading DUP politicians Jeffrey Donaldson and Sammy Wilson were involved in Freedom Association “fact finding” events in Northern Ireland. At the time, the Freedom Association said it had “taken a close interest in Ulster matters from its earliest days and is keen to strengthen its ties with the province and to demonstrate its support for the Union.” Donaldson was the chair of the DUP’s Brexit campaign – his name appeared on the election material that the CRC’s £425,000 donation paid for – and Wilson was a prominent pro-Brexit DUP voice throughout the campaign, regularly appearing in the media.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This makes it seem very believable that big things are happening.... when you add it to the Saudi 'cleanup operation' and Q......
Fingers crossed.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
In Britain, Nigel Farage has been made into a joke, his name is mud.

But we have very few politicians with the level of integrity shown by Mr. Farage. Whether you like his opinions or not, he has campaigned tirelessly for one goal for two bloody decades and had always said once he had attained his goal he would step down as party leader because he wasn't in this ever to be PM, just to do what he thought best for British people.

Top man, he has balls of steel and I have a lot of respect for him.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Educate yourself about his curency manipulation schemes in Britain, Thailand, Malaysia ...
Soros is never held to the standards of the people he wages war on. Soros destroys the savings of British pensioners, while using the money to fund left wing groups which claim to care about the plight of the poor.

Some of the causes that Soros are claiming to defend are causes I would agree with, but I'll never agree with Soros methods.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Based farage better have a good security detail

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but can you or someone please tell me what "Based" means? Based stick-man, Based Farage, etc.?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

But we have very few politicians with the level of integrity shown by Mr. Farage.

Maybe that is why his name has been muddied?

Top man, he has balls of steel and I have a lot of respect for him.

I hope his balls spark a trend world-wide.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

No no no!

Don't you know anything!

18 billion dollars from Soros is ok and couldn't make any change anyways.

Working with British spies to collude with Russians against trump, that's ok too.

Foreign money and influence is always ok and no big deal as long as it supports a globalist agenda.

So that 18 billion is no big deal.

Now 100 thousand dollars in Facebook ads from russia, that is a real evil plot that stole the election from Hillary.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Educate yourself about his curency manipulation schemes in Britain, Thailand, Malaysia ...
Soros is never held to the standards of the people he wages war on. Soros destroys the savings of British pensioners, while using the money to fund left wing groups which claim to care about the plight of the poor.

Some of the causes that Soros are claiming to defend are causes I would agree with, but I'll never agree with Soros methods.

I repeat myself: he is a capitalist, making money. "Black Wednesday" is still a national scandal? He made money (a lot of it) by betting against the Pound and that is the source and proof of Evil?

Really? Thats it? Pretty thin-skinned then, eh. Educate yourself about the Black Thursday, then. About the same. But without the namecalling.

"He is a well-known supporter of American progressive and American liberal political causes and dispenses his donations through his foundation, the Open Society Foundations" - oh shiiiitake, thats the problem! WRONG SIDE OF THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM! But you never mentioned that! Only that he is a bad person?!

Or is it his university in Hungary?
Could you then explain what was so wrong about that - did they teach how to dismantle Orbans corrupt charge of thieves? Or were they just in the way of a synchronized conformist education in Hungary?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That's why the policies pushed by Soros are dangerous : under claims of advocating 'liberal-democracy', Soros is actually pushing for ultra-liberalism and total deregulation. The democratic aspect of his claims being - as illustrated by the OP - the possibility to use his money to 'educate' and 'convince' elected official to side with his views.

EDIT : it is not a problem of political partisanship, I'd take the same stance against the Koch Brothers.

edit on 14-11-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join