It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage....HOLY CRAP! Biggest Global Political Collusion in History

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
One of the best clips of the legend Nigel Farage is this...

What politician will not only stop and speak to protestors but to actually win them over and earn there respect!

That was a great vid and perfectly sums up the guy as a politician

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

I think "they'd" like you to believe Farage is a joke in the UK.

That's what "they" do----belittle the truth and the truth tellers. But people all over the world have respect for Farage---far more than you or anyone else realizes or is willing to admit.

Nope. He is a joke in the UK.

Yes, some people do have respect for him and his party but it's never been enough to get him elected to Westminster. And he's tried seven times. And failed spectacularly each time.

His party is imploding and now has zero representation in Parliament.

He ran away from the hard work of Brexit and now hosts a talk radio show.

He is the failed leader of a failed party.

And before anyone says "but he delivered Brexit", I suggest you look into the internal politics of the Conservative Party over the last thirty years. Brexit was collateral damage from their ongoing civil war.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

I think "they'd" like you to believe Farage is a joke in the UK.

That's what "they" do----belittle the truth and the truth tellers. But people all over the world have respect for Farage---far more than you or anyone else realizes or is willing to admit.

Nope. He is a joke in the UK.

Yes, some people do have respect for him and his party but it's never been enough to get him elected to Westminster. And he's tried seven times. And failed spectacularly each time.

His party is imploding and now has zero representation in Parliament.

He ran away from the hard work of Brexit and now hosts a talk radio show.

He is the failed leader of a failed party.

And before anyone says "but he delivered Brexit", I suggest you look into the internal politics of the Conservative Party over the last thirty years. Brexit was collateral damage from their ongoing civil war.

To put some perspective into the above brain fart.

Point one, the last election he lost was the one in which the winner was guilty of breaking electoral law on funding, He had the whole tory party machine helping him get elected.

Point two UKIP is collapsing....Since Nigel Farage stepped down as leader...That should tell anyone with a brain something.

His hard work was in getting a referendum in the first place. He was not part of the government and they wouldn't let him have a position on the negotiating team anyway. So he didn't run away from anything, that's just silly hyperbole. You may as well accuse me of running away from the hard work of Brexit.

We got and won a referendum, I would say he and UKIP succeeded.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join