It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
People keep saying that Q isn't real because certain people weren't arrested on certain days. Remember, Papadopoulos was arrested in July (?) and we are just hearing about it.

Based on what i have read, indictments may remain sealed even after someone is taken into custody so as not to tip others under investigation.

Also, I'm wondering if Obama reporting for jury duty was either a ploy to get him or disinfo so as to not tip off others.

I have tried fo find pictures/vids of him leaving his jury duty deal in Chicago, but can only find pictures of him arriving.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I was intrigued by DW a few years ago, then I listened to a few of his youtube videos, uggg, talk talk talk, bait and hook, no guts or courage to just say what he knows and get on with it, what a letdown, ego, ego, ego.

Just learned about Q a few nights ago, a link here somewhere... anyway was on about some great disclosure/meeting about Antarctic was to happen that night?

Is there any news/leak about that?
edit on am1130amSun, 12 Nov 2017 08:58:18 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: KansasGirl

I was intrigued by DW a few years ago, then I listened to a few of his youtube videos, uggg, talk talk talk, bait and hook, no guts or courage to just say what he knows and get on with it, what a letdown, ego, ego, ego.

He doesn't know anything, he's a rambling scam artist. That people listen to him makes me scratch my head.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

That is a delightful line of thinking. I don't dare dream that big, but I enjoy reading it.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

I personally thought he had some talent in the beginning but abuse of power will take that ability away. I think that's what happened to him.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There was an operation snow white by Scientology in the seventies where they infiltrated various government / organisations in order to purge any negative records about Scientology and L Ron himself.

Maybe unconnected but I'd guess that something similar would need to be done by today's criminals in power in order to cover their tracks.

Also the training manuals for the anti terrorist group within the agency were purged of any mention of radical Islam/muslims .

Maybe a connection. I don't know.???

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm not saying it's true....just an option. I have my doubts.

I keep thinking about Obama's jury duty deal and how dumb that is.

There is the fact that Clinton and McCain are sporting boots now.....

I feel something brewing, but is it only because I'm wishing for it to happen? I don't know.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I have been looking into this too. Specifically the accused in Hollywood. Maybe it's not specifically Hollywood related, but more Scientology related?

Q mentions a cult...definition of a cult and how it's relevant.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Hmmm.
I was thinking more of destroying evidence (e mails) in the operation but now you mention Hollywood...

They're experts at presenting a good image.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Yes, I know what you meant. I just wanted to share what I was researching.

Spacey and Weinstein are both supposedley Scientologists. I have heard a lot of reports of abuse within Scientology. How bad and deep that goes? Who knows.

Then there is this: 14 celebs who were raised in a cult.

www.suggest.com...=14

To me, 14 celebrities is a relatively big number compared to how many people are actually considered celebrities. I would think....an early exposure to mind control would make you more susceptible to it as an adult. Or...make you more likely to spot it. However, I think it's more likely the first option.

Are there more than 14? Probably.
edit on 12-11-2017 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I feel the same way...it feels like something is brewing and all of this will lead to something..but then I wonder if it is just my hopes and dreams playing with me!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Now you mention it, there does seem to be a fair few Scientologists there.

Tom Cruise, John Travolta for starters.

Can't think of any more names at this second but I'll bet there's more than we know about.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
I have tried fo find pictures/vids of him leaving his jury duty deal in Chicago, but can only find pictures of him arriving.

Ah, just looked it up and saw this:

Later, he would suffer through a decades-old, 20-minute video in which NBC News anchor Lester Holt (who was a young reporter in Chicago at the time) explained the importance and rigmarole of serving on a jury. Then, shortly before noon, Cook County Chief Judge Timothy Evans told the army of breathless reporters that Obama had not been selected for a trial and they could go home. He would be paid the usual stipend of $17.20, which he would donate to Cook County, his spokeswoman, Katie Hill, said.

Link

Hmmm. So, I guess no one actually saw him leave.

Wishful thinking or not...this 'Q' stuff has been a super-fun CT to entertain!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hey folks,
I've been so wrapped up in this Q thing I haven't really been around here for a bit. I have been following it from day one when they showed up. I haven't had time to catch up on this thread just yet, but in case you haven't seen this yet I think it might help you with the Snow White seven dwarfs things maybe.

SW and 7 Dwarfs

As far as who Q may actually be, I've had my own suspicion that it may be Dan Scavino Jr. He is director of Trumps social media and one of his assistants. He is definitely with him on this trip as well and was in the picture they took on the plane. When I saw the picture later after I had been thinking it for awhile I was leaning more towards it. Could be wrong, but if it isn't him he is in close touch with who is I'm guessing.

Now I will read and see how far you guys have gotten

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Excellent.
Dwarfs were mentioned but not by name.
Am I right in thinking that they all connect online but the military have their own operational AI protected by an "airwall" so can't be affected by outsiders?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Interesting, no? So, they all left just because he wasn't selected? That makes zero sense to me.

My husband said his motorcade went into a basement entrance "where they would take in prisoners"(my husband's words).

Yet, no one bothered to stake out the door fo watch him walk out.

I don't mean to imply they kept him, but maybe he came out with a new piece of jewelry.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

Eas crazy as it sounds, I've wondered if this is a big experiment in collective conscious. If enough people think and hope for the same thing at the same time....it will happen. Sort of like meme magick during the election.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

Interesting, no? So, they all left just because he wasn't selected? That makes zero sense to me.

When a judge tells you to go home, you go home. Sooooo...it's very interesting the judge came out to tell them to leave.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
lol I have to say it was much easier catching up here reading what you all had to say. Reading over 257+ post of pol will make onequestion their sanity.

My personal feelings, the questions Q does ask are probably really questions ever good conspiracy nut worth their salt should probably know the answers too. They are damn good questions and they do all connect in a very tangled web. Heck no I don't knowall the answers but the people working together are sure digging them up and slowly but surly exposing the answers and putting them together.

To get hung up on dates of things that were suppose to happen is a little lazy I think. Things have happened. Q did give a big hint about SA before it happened and then it did. That was quite a night in SA HISTORY. Very important people were arrested that night and one being the Prince that not only was a big donater to the Clinton Foundation, but also owns the top floors of the Manadlay Bay. 100s of high ranking people that night were thrown in jail.

We also have McCain and Hillary both wearing boots. What's that all about? That's a strange coincidence don't you think? I saw some ask about Obama. When have you ever known Obama to pass up a chance to ham it up for the microphonesand tv cameras. Simply juror duty and he didn't have an y statements for that one doing his civic duty yada yada? He was also very late that day.

I believe a lot is happening. Trump is a wheel and dealing kind of man and I think he is lining up all his ducks as we speak. I don't think I'd worry if we woke up tomorrow and the world was upside down. I really think he will do his best to avoid and negative things like that and I wasn't even a voter so don't try playing that card. I chose to watch and see and quite frankly I like what I'm seeing with this trip
edit on 11/12/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
On BBC world service radio.
they talk about Bit coin and the AI robot who got citizenship!
Hmm a AI that controls Bit coin.
so IT has the power/protection of a human.
so it can do what george soros and the other mega rich do.

But! why is the BBC pushing This story?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join