It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

QAnon said " NK and Kim are a puppet. The US would be outraged if they knew who controlled NK" (bit of a paraphrase).

Iran. North Koreans were the first ones to show up in Iran when they were hit with the Stuxnet virus in 2010.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
There's a reference to the Mayo Clinic.

The Mayo Clinic was essentially founded by early communists.

history.mayoclinic.org...

Just don't know why it's relevant.
edit on 11 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There's some morsels in there.

But this was released on November 3rd.

It is now the 11th.

What's supposed to be happening? So far I'm not seeing the troops in the streets.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It is now the 11th.

What's supposed to be happening? So far I'm not seeing the troops in the streets.

And all the indictments and arrests that were forecast and didn't happen. Huma, Podesta, Podesta. Not one person who believes this Q person seems to want to address the fact that all these things did not happen on the specified dates.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Well, I don't think there were any specified dates.

Like I said, there are some morsels. There are some aspects of this that I do believe is happening now. That's the Saudi Arabia news. That news is enormous and no one is covering it here at all.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah there are. In another Q thread going on, a video and website are both linked. This is the website that is linked:

source

Go there, use control F, search "huma" that will bring you to the dates. It claims Podesta to be indicted on 11/3, didn't happen. Huma on 11/6 didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Russia Scandal Befalls Two Brothers: John and Tony Podesta - NY Times

Mr. Podesta’s older brother, Tony Podesta, has been ensnared in the investigation by Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, into Russia’s meddling in the race and whether it involved any associates of President Trump. The efforts by his firm, the Podesta Group, to win support for the agenda of Viktor F. Yanukovych, the Russia-aligned former president of Ukraine, were cited in an indictment handed down last month against two former campaign aides to Mr. Trump, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, who arranged the Ukrainian lobbying work.

There is a Podesta who was indicted.
edit on 11 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

It is now the 11th.

And all the indictments and arrests that were forecast and didn't happen. Huma, Podesta, Podesta. Not one person who believes this Q person seems to want to address the fact that all these things did not happen on the specified dates.

Correct. Also "Q" made some warning about 9pm- nothing happened that night or the next or the next. And today on Twitter, I saw the "Follow the White Rabbit" person post something about "Is Trump going to release news about Antartctica?" and linked to a 2012 YouTube video about some "12-mile long object under the ice!" If that isn't evidence of a hoaxer, I don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Mr. Podesta’s older brother, Tony Podesta, has been ensnared in the investigation by Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, into Russia’s meddling in the race and whether it involved any associates of President Trump. The efforts by his firm, the Podesta Group, to win support for the agenda of Viktor F. Yanukovych, the Russia-aligned former president of Ukraine, were cited in an indictment handed down last month against two former campaign aides to Mr. Trump, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, who arranged the Ukrainian lobbying work.

You have to go over the whole thing for it to start being obviously (to me) BS. I watched the stupid video. It claims all this crap like Tony was arrested and that John has had to turn over this passport, was turning himself into custody ... all this stuff that isn't happening. I am totally failing to see what is so intriguing when all I'm seeing is a bunch of predictions that didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Was he indicted, actually? Or just cited in an indictment?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Maybe just mentioned.

More of that Mueller investigation circus.

My biggest concern with everything going on is this:

What does this all mean? I don't mean the abstract, or the obvious platitudes to corruption and the elite. I'm talking about WHAT is actually happening, and how does it affect the nation, the world, and most importantly my family and I.

If we wake up tomorrow and the Brave New World is upon us and a bunch of people are in jail, and all the charges are being read on national public broadcast on every single channel and radio available. What will it mean for me? Will I have to live differently? Will war come to my doorstep? Domestic or otherwise? Will the government collapse? What will that mean for me?

Just like the Reinhart posts years ago, there seems to be a few things worth responding to, but not much else..

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Sorry, but I really haven't been following this stuff that closely.

This is literally day one for me.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Nail and head say hello.
The two are one I reckon.
For reasons being I'm drunk.

In all reality none if us know what goes in beyond our shores. No point holding Faith in msm.at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Sorry, but I really haven't been following this stuff that closely.

This is literally day one for me.

LOL. No apologies. I think I'm only about an hour ahead of you. I just saw/heard way too many things that were specifically called as "this is happening on X date" and as it did not happen, and X date has passed...well, I just don't get why so many people are so enthusiastic right now. It would be great if it were true - doesn't appear true.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Upon preliminary review I have to agree.

If I filled 50 pages with single line questions eventually those questions would become relevant. Q said it him/herself, the questions are the answers.

A self fulfilling prophesy where there is a guaranteed outcome by using the shotgun effect.

Make people chase things on google and then watch them scramble to piece together all the nonsense that later becomes a widespread conspiracy theory that everyone swears is true.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
George Webb seemed to think people associated with Mayo Clinic were involved in black market organ harvesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Tony Podesta hasn't been indicted.

I read through some of this Q BS and it's the same sort of 4chan trolling of Trump supporters that's been going on for months. What was the last one? "White House Anon?"

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: UndeadWarrior
a reply to: liveandlearn

I have been telling many who will hear me..Kim Jong Un is not who our MSM claim he is.

No, I'm with you on that full speed: Kim is a puppet for many reasons, but whose puppet he is gets a little trickier.

Away in Europe for school all those years too...

Either a German bank or a British bank, if the popular conspiracies are to be believed.

Heck, maybe the Federal Reserve...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Just another way of saying...

Confirmation Bias

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Just throwing this out there...

AI seems to be an element in all this.
Forgetting the predictions etc, what would be the value of all the traffic online being directed towards the subjects/clues being put out in the tweets?

It seems that an awful lot of people will be trying to find out more information thus causing a "spike" in searches for connections.

How would this affect an AI and what could it learn/earn from this?

Any techies reading this?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join