It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: UndeadWarrior
a reply to: liveandlearn

I have been telling many who will hear me..Kim Jong Un is not who our MSM claim he is.

No, I'm with you on that full speed: Kim is a puppet for many reasons, but whose puppet he is gets a little trickier.

Away in Europe for school all those years too...

Suisse to be precise. Suisse guard protects the...?
The price for the right answer is a headache.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It makes good economic sense to take down the world's richest crooks.

Haha except the worlds richest crooks are the ones running the show!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
George Webb seemed to think people associated with Mayo Clinic were involved in black market organ harvesting.

and this..

FBI Agents Raiding Headquarters of Major US Body Parts Broker, but Why? What's going on with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a major company which harvests body parts of deceased Americans?

thegoldwater.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
QAnon has posted some really juicy stuff.
People should read it, that's all I can say.
If you love a good conspiracy that is.

Where might one find this? I am behind on the Q thing.

I found it. for anyone else..

truthearth.org...

truthearth.org...
edit on 12-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Deetermined

Nail and head say hello.
The two are one I reckon.
For reasons being I'm drunk.

In all reality none if us know what goes in beyond our shores. No point holding Faith in msm.at all.

I think the only reason we're seeing some of the media discussing the relationship between Iran and North Korea currently is because of Trump's tweets. As it turns out, the missile test that Iran had at the end of September was one of a North Korean design. While I did see one media source claim that Trump was pushing Iran and North Korea closer together, they were honest enough to admit that the two countries have had a relationship dating back to the 1980's.

Several years ago I found ONE news article talking about an explosion that took place at Iran's military complex in which seven to ten people ended up dead (I can't remember the number exactly). This ONE source mentioned that two or three of the people who died were North Koreans and (amazingly enough) it listed all of the dead by name, but that was it. No other reporting.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
There's a reference to the Mayo Clinic.

The Mayo Clinic was essentially founded by early communists.

history.mayoclinic.org...

Just don't know why it's relevant.

That is a rabbit hole of it's own I am sure that deserves it's own thread but not here. Communist infiltration to answer an other possible revelation. The whole time the plan was to infiltrate and 'take over without firing a single shot', remember Premier Khrushchev of USSR?

edit on 12-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

QAnon could be related to music Qanun (instrument) And where does this instrument relates to?

The Capital lettering could be something to do with music like the C ?

As when I googled 11.3 StayCalm roles out don't know if it could be something significant ?

Also searching wonder alice brought me to a weird forum conversation ? (2014) top page says (Q)wonder alice
Look on page 2 follow the white rabbit? Can,t really figure out if this is a book talking summery or something else?
edit on 0b09America/ChicagoSun, 12 Nov 2017 08:06:09 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 12 Nov 2017 08:06:09 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b00America/ChicagoSun, 12 Nov 2017 08:10:00 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 12 Nov 2017 08:10:00 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just throwing this out there: in Langley there is supposedly 7 intelligence gathering super computers named after the dwarfs.

I don't know if this is what part of the snowhite connection Is, but i thought it was interesting.

articles.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
Just throwing this out there: in Langley there is supposedly 7 intelligence gathering super computers named after the dwarfs.

I don't know if this is what part of the snowhite connection Is, but i thought it was interesting.

Snow white ? I thought it was Alice in Wonderland?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Both have been referenced (among other things): snowhite, Alice, Wonderland (bloody Wonderland), Godfather 3....

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I'm guessing this is a reference to cryptocurrency and calling for it to go to 00. Fed has to go away for crypto's to work. Also, notice the 00 is not OO in "looking glass." Following the missing numbers is probably a reference to the recently missing bitcoin.

ETA, bitcoin is down 25% in the last few days.
edit on 12-11-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

There's some morsels in there.

But this was released on November 3rd.

It is now the 11th.

What's supposed to be happening? So far I'm not seeing the troops in the streets.

And all the indictments and arrests that were forecast and didn't happen. Huma, Podesta, Podesta. Not one person who believes this Q person seems to want to address the fact that all these things did not happen on the specified dates.

I don't know about any arrests that were forecast to happen on certain days, but there are a bunch of sealed indictments that have dropped since 10/30.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Guys, the latest "Q" is talking about "bloodlines." Come on! I hate to say it but it's just someone who has been reading every single conspiracy theory AND alien/annunaki/Sitchen book ever written, and now they are blending it with current news.

I wanted it to be real too. But yesterday Antarctica (12 mile long object under the ice!) and then last night "bloodlines..follow the bloodlines."

If "Q" used inappropriate quotation marks in his "drops" I would say it may even be Corey Goode behind the keyboard, but he doesn't and the grammar is better. Maybe it's David Wilcock.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah there are. In another Q thread going on, a video and website are both linked. This is the website that is linked:

source

Go there, use control F, search "huma" that will bring you to the dates. It claims Podesta to be indicted on 11/3, didn't happen. Huma on 11/6 didn't happen.

Again, there are sealed indictments and no way of knowing who was named in them and the exact dates they were filed. So, I think you are premature in declaring they didn't happen. We don't know either way, as of now.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It is now the 11th.

What's supposed to be happening? So far I'm not seeing the troops in the streets.

And all the indictments and arrests that were forecast and didn't happen. Huma, Podesta, Podesta. Not one person who believes this Q person seems to want to address the fact that all these things did not happen on the specified dates.

I don't know about any arrests that were forecast to happen on certain days, but there are a bunch of sealed indictments that have dropped since 10/30.

True. But "Q" said they would happen on specific days (11-3, 11-6) and that it would be confirmed to us.

I think it's David Wilcock. Ugh.
edit on 12-11-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: nikkib0421

Snow white ? I thought it was Alice in Wonderland?

To be a stickler, "Q" has been saying Alice AND Wonderland.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It is now the 11th.

True. But "Q" said they would happen on specific days (11-3, 11-6) and that it would be confirmed to us.

I think it's David Wilcock. Ugh.

I thought the '+++' on November 6 was supposed to be the confirmation.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
QAnon has posted some really juicy stuff.
People should read it, that's all I can say.
If you love a good conspiracy that is.

Yes Indeed! I'm really lapping this stuff up. It's amazing!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

George Webb has mentioned Mayo Clinic as part of an organ harvesting operation.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

I've read about 50 sealed indictments. If true, indictments happened but were sealed. Also read that the judge in the Fusion GPS case was replaced. She had sealed indictments in that case yet the Tony Podesta indictment was leaked. Because indictments are secret, the leaking of them allows the accused to destroy evidence before it is requested. THe Podesta group just shut down. Were the indictments leaked on purpose so Podesta group could legally destroy evidence before it was requested? If so, brilliant.

edit on 12-11-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join