It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump serving a particular Biblical purpose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have wondered this for a while, and I have asked myself many times how does a man like Trump get to become President and remain relatively unscathed and not get impeached?  Especially when you consider all the things thrown in his way, and the career and life he has had which has helped him to be President in some sort of predestined way.

The man is, as many will agree, a very controversial character. But we also live in very troubled times right now. The 'more of the same' approach led by the middle of politics in the centre ground has lost its way, and the political climate is now a different one altogether. The answers to many of the global problems we now face have not been solved by centrist policies, and in search for new ways to tackle these problems, America has chosen Trump. Or has something else?

I say something else because I have watched and observed like many people have, all the problems growing in the world, and through the midst of these troubles comes along Trump, the unlikeliest candidate for President. Most people thought he didn't stand a chance, and yet here he is - the President of the United States and the world's most powerful man.

I ask myself what is the purpose of Trump in all this,  especially in the context of the Bible and some of the prophecies. Is he truly a man serving a purpose for God? Is he a man masquerading as a messiah to evangelical Christians? And how does such a controversial man fit into that plan if he is serving God's plan?

Then I remembered there was King Cyrus.  A King who served his purpose for God, and who was a controversial man as well. Then I also remembered how in Revelation it describes a Third Temple having to be built before the Second coming of Christ can happen, and as well that the Jews are still waiting for someone to fulfill their prophecy of the Third Temple.

So it occurred to me, that is it just coincidence that America's relationship with Israel is also stronger than ever before, where if you remember at the end of Obama's tenure, the relationship with Israel was at an all-time low?  And how Trump also visited Palestine when no other President would? And Trump, a man who is a great builder of things, has already expressed a desire to build an Embassy and help create peace..? Does this all seem totally just coincidence and no bearing to the things I mentioned or is there a greater power going on at play here?

So I guess, in conclusion, is Trump instrumental in helping create the 7 year peace treaty and the Third Temple as described in the Bible? Is he being used by God to serve this specific purpose? 

edit on 10-11-2017 by Mnb72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
God is using Donald John Trump to keep the United States of America powerful, free and further enhance the nation's prosperity. It's plain as day to those with a loving heart and open mind.

Future Historians will credit President Trump with ushering in a "golden era" that lasted until the next Democrat won the Presidency.
edit on 11/10/2017 by carewemust because: You are Very Fortunate To Be an American!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
No!

President Trump, is the end result of altered destinies to avoid a far worse outcome.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have wondered this for a while, and I have asked myself many times how does a man like Hitler get to become Chancellor and remain relatively unscathed and not get deposed? Especially when you consider all the things thrown in his way, and the career and life he has had which has helped him to be Chancellor in some sort of predestined way.

The man is, as many will agree, a very controversial character. But we also live in very troubled times right now. The 'more of the same' approach led by the middle of politics in the centre ground has lost its way, and the political climate is now a different one altogether. The answers to many of the global problems we now face have not been solved by centrist policies, and in search for new ways to tackle these problems, Germany has chosen Hitler. Or has something else?

I say something else because I have watched and observed like many people have, all the problems growing in the world, and through the midst of these troubles comes along Hitler, the unlikeliest candidate for Chancellor. Most people thought he didn't stand a chance, and yet here he is - the Chancellor of Germany and the world's most powerful man.

I ask myself what is the purpose of Hitler in all this, especially in the context of the Bible and some of the prophecies. Is he truly a man serving a purpose for God? Is he a man masquerading as a messiah to evangelical Christians? And how does such a controversial man fit into that plan if he is serving God's plan? Then I remembered King Cyrus. A King who served his purpose for God, and who was a controversial man as well. Then I also remembered how in Revelation it describes a Third Temple having to be built before the Second coming of Christ can happen, and as well that the Jews are still waiting for someone to fulfill their prophecy of the Third Temple. So it occurred to me, that is s it just coincidence that Germany's opposition to Israel is also stronger than ever before, where if you remember at the end of the Kaiser's tenure, the relationship with Israel was ambivalent? And how Hitler has also fought against Russia, when no other Chancellor would? And Hitler, a man who is a great builder of things, has already expressed a desire to build an Embassy and help create peace..? Does this all seem totally just coincidence and no bearing to the things I mentioned or is there a greater power going on at play here?

So I guess, in conclusion, is Hitler instrumental in preventing the 7yr peace treaty and the Third Temple? Is he being used by God to serve this specific purpose?

edit on 10/11/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Trump/Cyrus, the last trump, Cyrus of Babylon. Who is Mystery Babylon? The Eagle's wings will be taken off. Cyrus set God's people free and he was king of Persia/Babylon.

Consider what that means or could mean and understand this is not necessarily a good thing for those of us who live in this country.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Messiah Trump!

You guys are delusional, idol worship is what it sounds like, and he hasn't even done anything of note up to this point.

Keep drinking the koolaid, it's obvious you guys have fallen for their cult of personality.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mnb72

The God of the bible uses men to punish other men, even David and Moses were not immune to Gods disdain, and yet they figure predominantly in scripture - Nebuchadnezzar being the stand-out for me as someone whom God ordained with power and control over the seed of Abraham.

Your theory is very much plausible for fundamentalist Christians who look at the bible literally, particularly the book of Revelations and who also believe that everything happening on the world stage is ultimately Gods plan - it's simply too complex for mere mortals to fully conceptualize.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
No!

President Trump, is the end result of altered destinies to avoid a far worse outcome.

Which pretty much affirms the OP.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Seems to me, Trump sold his soul a long time ago and I don't think God has a redemption arc planned for him.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I assure you, it's not "biblical". Trust me, I know.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The God of the bible uses men to punish other men,

I can't believe that. It's the 'god of this world' (satan) who punishes - through men's sin.

Your theory is very much plausible for fundamentalist Christians who look at the bible literally, particularly the book of Revelations and who also believe that everything happening on the world stage is ultimately Gods plan - it's simply too complex for mere mortals to fully conceptualize.

It's Revelation. No 's'.

God's plan. Well, the outcome? Yes, the outcome is God's victory... But what happens here is still free will. And yes, it's too complex for us to understand. That's why we have faith and help from the 'Comforter' (the Holy Spirit) to help us though.

peace

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

And you know this how?

Just wondering, cause it's not the truth I know.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
God is using Donald John Trump to keep the United States of America powerful, free and further enhance the nation's prosperity. It's plain as day to those with a loving heart and open mind.

Future Historians will credit President Trump with ushering in a "golden era" that lasted until the next Democrat won the Presidency.

LMAO!

And when that doesn't happen, then what? Blame Obama? Hillary? Trump isn't gonna usher in a golden era as you see it. Maybe more golden painted toilets, fixtures, and decor but that's about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Let's say it's a subjective truth based on perspective and leave it at that.

For now.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Every president gets threatened with impeachment, in the media.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I thought Obama was the antiChrist. But I'm having a "revelation" that might not be the case.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we all know who "The Great Deceiver" is .....if the book of Revelations is any indication.

bible.knowing-jesus.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's not even it.

Trump would be neither in this case, but another type of figure entirely. True he would be carrying out God's purpose, but in so doing, the implications are not exactly what Christians may think. Of course, if the idea of Revelation coming to pass in our time is actually occurring, the good news is that none of us has to endure more than 7 years in order to see it all through to its end. The bad news is that managing to do that is the real trick.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wouldn't that mean Obama was integral in God's plan as well? Yet you guys are glad he's gone, even though he served the purpose God sent him for.

With this logic Obama was just as much an instrument of God as Trump is. Why so much hate for him? Are you unsatisfied with God's plan over the past 8 years?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, if the Trump/Cyrus thing is real, then there is a correlation with actual prophecy. Trump would have a purpose that would need to be carried out before his part is done.

Obama didn't actually have any prophetic role.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Everything has a purpose somewhere in the plan... even those things we call evil.
in this case though, I think the purpose is just to show us just how far off track we've gone. the bible also says that when the men fall short and are found unworthy of taking the position in God's order of things, god would raise up women and children to rule. and gee, look at the choice we had this time around, a women, and a child in a man's body. well, somehow, our nation managed to pick the male child, fearing that if they elected a female, it would be worse.
the male child, the one that brags about grabbing women's privates, the chronic liar......
and, instead of admitting that mistakes had been made, they try to fit him into bible prophecy somehow.
I fear the christian right has lost their soul!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join