It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump serving a particular Biblical purpose?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

God is using Donald John Trump to keep the United States of America powerful, free and further enhance the nation's prosperity

NO! Trump is using god to enhance his and other billionaires' prosperity.

I can't believe there are still people so ignorant in our country to believe retarded crap like that.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
So God picks and chooses who and what is part of his plan? I thought he controlled everything and put everything in motion for a purpose?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mnb72
I have wondered this for a while, and I have asked myself many times how does a man like Trump get to become President and remain relatively unscathed and not get impeached?  Especially when you consider all the things thrown in his way, and the career and life he has had which has helped him to be President in some sort of predestined way.

The man is, as many will agree, a very controversial character. But we also live in very troubled times right now. The 'more of the same' approach led by the middle of politics in the centre ground has lost its way, and the political climate is now a different one altogether. The answers to many of the global problems we now face have not been solved by centrist policies, and in search for new ways to tackle these problems, America has chosen Trump. Or has something else?

I say something else because I have watched and observed like many people have, all the problems growing in the world, and through the midst of these troubles comes along Trump, the unlikeliest candidate for President. Most people thought he didn't stand a chance, and yet here he is - the President of the United States and the world's most powerful man.

I ask myself what is the purpose of Trump in all this,  especially in the context of the Bible and some of the prophecies. Is he truly a man serving a purpose for God? Is he a man masquerading as a messiah to evangelical Christians? And how does such a controversial man fit into that plan if he is serving God's plan?

Then I remembered there was King Cyrus.  A King who served his purpose for God, and who was a controversial man as well. Then I also remembered how in Revelation it describes a Third Temple having to be built before the Second coming of Christ can happen, and as well that the Jews are still waiting for someone to fulfill their prophecy of the Third Temple.

So it occurred to me, that is it just coincidence that America's relationship with Israel is also stronger than ever before, where if you remember at the end of Obama's tenure, the relationship with Israel was at an all-time low?  And how Trump also visited Palestine when no other President would? And Trump, a man who is a great builder of things, has already expressed a desire to build an Embassy and help create peace..? Does this all seem totally just coincidence and no bearing to the things I mentioned or is there a greater power going on at play here?

So I guess, in conclusion, is Trump instrumental in helping create the 7 year peace treaty and the Third Temple as described in the Bible? Is he being used by God to serve this specific purpose? 

I think he's the False Prophet and/or the Anti-Christ. You know...supposed to be a politician with a great flair to attract millions to his message and all the "BELIEVE ME!"...You know like Hitler hypnotized people into a fever...then WHAM!
End of the world as we know it. Ever notice Donny's hair flips up on the sides? Kinda looks like horns from straight on...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
God is using Donald John Trump to keep the United States of America powerful, free and further enhance the nation's prosperity. It's plain as day to those with a loving heart and open mind.

Future Historians will credit President Trump with ushering in a "golden era" that lasted until the next Democrat won the Presidency.

And people laugh when I refer to some of you folks as cultists 😂

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So where is the prophecy written about you?

He may know what we're up to and will be up to, but are you saying that what you will do tomorrow is so important that the outcome of the world rests upon it?

Understand, all of this thread is simply conjecture. It posits *if* Trump is a figure from prophecy. That's extremely debatable because Cyrus is a known historical figure whose time has already come and gone. This basically depends on the idea that prophecy can be multi-layered and refer to what was, what is, what will be (i.e. fulfill more than once). It rests upon the idea of the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem and links itself tenuously to the idea that there must be a third temple built to fulfill the End Times, and then it relies on the idea that there is heavy agitation in some quarters in Israel for this is happen and Trump's stated friendliness for the Jewish state.

All of that is pretty sketchy, but certainly if that is where God is heading, then it's where God is heading.
edit on 10-11-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: carewemust
God is using Donald John Trump to keep the United States of America powerful, free and further enhance the nation's prosperity. It's plain as day to those with a loving heart and open mind.

Future Historians will credit President Trump with ushering in a "golden era" that lasted until the next Democrat won the Presidency.

And people laugh when I refer to some of you folks as cultists 😂

Why would they laugh at your reference? They should be able to discern that you're serious.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Why laugh at something so clearly meant to denigrate?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

God is using Donald John Trump to keep the United States of America powerful, free and further enhance the nation's prosperity

NO! Trump is using god to enhance his and other billionaires' prosperity.

I can't believe there are still people so ignorant in our country to believe retarded crap like that.

Believe it...or not. But you should know that It's OK for Trump, and any of us, to "use God" as you put it. He designed us to rely on HIM.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, if the Trump/Cyrus thing is real, then there is a correlation with actual prophecy. Trump would have a purpose that would need to be carried out before his part is done.

Obama didn't actually have any prophetic role.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 - While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
You would think Trump would be satisfied with his Billions and just retire to enjoy the good life on the French Riviera or something.
History teaches us they did not just enjoy life.
Historically, as people become richer, they also become greedy for power.
They want to control more and more.
Finally, some of these rich and powerful people reached the obvious conclusion that they would like to control the world. Some of these people have conspired together to do just that.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: carewemust

Messiah Trump!

You guys are delusional, idol worship is what it sounds like, and he hasn't even done anything of note up to this point.

Keep drinking the koolaid, it's obvious you guys have fallen for their cult of personality.

Exactly.....

Unfortunately, as the support dwindles further down to the most hardcore, we're not too far off from this kind of thinking being the rule rather than the exception...

It's becoming bizarre...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

and, instead of admitting that mistakes had been made, they try to fit him into bible prophecy somehow. I fear the christian right has lost their soul!!!

That does sound cult like!!!

The personality worship, and elevating trump to a godlike biblical, messianic status, borders on the occult.
edit on 10-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Trump is only trying to make his place in the history book as a decent president. The Democrats and especially the far left ones, are trying to cause controversy which is making his job really difficult. The republicans blocked what Obama did too, that made Obama into a pushy and unbending person. I did not care for that either. If the Dems keep pushing, the whole truth about the Obama administrations wrongdoings are going to come out. That is the way it works. I don't know why the Dems can't see the can of worms they are opening.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Back around 1995 or so the "Bible Codes" came out, or at least became popular reading. I only remember it after coming back from Alaska late in 94. At any rate, some of you may remember this phenomenon. It seems completely legit to me.

So.... Check out what this has to say with Bible Codes
www.biblecodessoftware.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Trump is no saviour, non of us are. We can't be...

We're all antichrists, look around you because the proof is in the pudding.

I mean honestly, you guys are entertaining the idea of Trump being some kind of prophet, tool of God or something equally blasphemous. It's quite funny really.

Then again maybe he is inspired by the divine, him and his team are making a Royal mess out of international diplomacy, the ME is pretty hot atm and winter is round the corner...

All I see, is anarchy.

Christianity though, haha. Nothing has changed for 2000 years and nothing changed in the 2000 years before that. People were relying on others and divine inspiration then too, what's so different now?

Nothing, nothing changes.

Don't let your eyes deceive you

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Ummm no to you and the OP. That is crazy talk and when your world comes crashing around because of Trump you will still find a way to shift blame. Nothing has improved now will it. Time to come back to the real world and accept that this world has gone to crap and not a single person can fix it. Wake up dude it's time

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: carewemust

Messiah Trump!

You guys are delusional, idol worship is what it sounds like, and he hasn't even done anything of note up to this point.

Keep drinking the koolaid, it's obvious you guys have fallen for their cult of personality.

Not one Christian has ever referred to him as a messiah.

You put no thought into that post and it obviously triggered you into a Christian and Trump bashing tantrum.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Don't forget them "golden showers".

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Read between the lines, "historians will write about how Trump ushered us into a golden age".

What's the premise of this thread? Trump being an instrument of God. Put two and two together, no one has to use the word messiah for the implication to be obvious.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If it were Obama who had this comparison put on him you'd be calling foul, but since it's Trump you're open to the possibility.

Trump is anything but godly. It is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God, Trump is very rich and very egotistical. He is the polar opposite of what Jesus was yet millions think he's the best thing since sliced bread.

They've really got you guys bass-ackwards in the head, claiming to believe in Jesus but having you blindly follow a man who is the complete opposite of Jesus in every way.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I wouldn't call it a cult, but rather a delusion, or illusion. if you read my signature, it gives a hint,
it's kind of like they (those christians who've bought into this) just don't trust God enough to wait on him to work his own plan, they've made up their own plan and they are forcing it though hoping that God will bless it and lend it his energy...
they believe that it is them that should rule, they want to rule, only can you keep your eyes on God enough to follow him while you are so focused on getting into a place of rulership? The might think that they are following God, but are they?
I don't believe God's plan would need to be carried through with the lies that are so prevalent, not only told by trump, but also so many others. He wouldn't embolden white separatists who want to turn america, a land that has always served as a melting pot and refuge since the beginning of time it seems, into a white only homeland. Treason wouldn't have been necessary, and regardless of what they are being told, is still a possibility.
Everything about this seems to be indicating that it isn't God they are following.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join