It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ATS Seriously needs a Q FORUM.

MATSGA!
edit on 23-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

After the page limit, just start a new thread as "Part 2" [or.."Part 2Q17"]

This topic will not dry up any time soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
call the forum Q bits lol

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dashen

I'm really surprised to hear threads get shut down @ 400 pages.
@400...I'll make the jump/participate wherever this goes.

It happened many times before. As a admin (of other servers) I see culprit in database schema. It is simply not planned for such large threads. Update of DB schema on such complex site as ATS is ... somewhere in between "great pain" and "almost impossible".

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If Jeff Sessions doesn't bring down the hammer, only wanting to know where the missing everything went - fire and replace. If Mr. Wray is the wrong man to tackle this in the FBI - fire and replace.

The end game is still fuzzy as to why an insider (Q) would release hints as to what is going on behind the scene or coming to be exposed for the public?

Sure I have heard its to appease the people so they aren't shocked and keep them calm when the hammer falls. However, I don't buy that since the majority of people putting any faith into this Q thing are the conspiracy folks, which are already familiar with the rampant corruption in gov't. In reality even the most political cheerleaders know how corrupted politicians are, they just choose to put a blinder on when its their party.

If anything , one possibility of many I see is to get the people rallied up for when nothing comes from the rampant exposure of the corruption.

It looks like people on this thread can already taste the sweet taste of victory , so what will be the outcome when nothing comes from any of this and we continue with the same corrupted systems?

Note I hope all the corrupted Aholes go down Right Left and in between, Jail them all. However, Q motives are still a hard pill to swallow despite the strangest election ever.
edit on 00131America/ChicagoTue, 23 Jan 2018 09:00:25 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
call the forum Q bits lol

How 'bout...

THE Q CONTINUUM

It would be a GREAT forum.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT ah a trekkie reference brilliant suggestion!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
JUST put up a query about an ATS Q FORUM.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Why didn't insider Q know that Jeff Sessions was interviewed by Robert Mueller last week?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why didn't insider Q know that Jeff Sessions was interviewed by Robert Mueller last week?

How do you know he didn't know? Maybe it wasn't important to let us know. There are more pressing matters other than an interview for a sham investigation.

Q also has said "trust sessions" many times.

edit on 23-1-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Q most likely did know. Hence, the "trust Sessions" post.

ETA: FauxMulder- just saw your post. We are in agreement.
edit on 23-1-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'd say his "Trust Sessions" post on the 18th was exactly that....

7 more years...7 more years...7 more years.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I wonder if there was more to that interview than meets the eye. Like, if Sessions pointed out that the FISA warrant that underpins Mueller's entire investigation is now known to have been illegally obtained with fraudulent evidence.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They already have Hoax and LOL plus if you're feeling sure but quizzical skunk works. Don't need another faux news forum.

Isn't it funny that Q never has any actual news scoops? Like why didn't a Whitehouse insider (Q) know about or say anything about the fact that Robert Mueller interviewed Jeff Sessions in his Russia probe and obstruction of justice investigation last week?
Or that FBI director Christopher Wray has threatened to quit if Sessions didn't stop pressuring him to get rid of Andrew McCabe?

Or are those subjects off limits for the beard?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

They already have Hoax and LOL plus if you're feeling sure but quizzical skunk works. Don't need another faux news forum.

Isn't it funny that Q never has any actual news scoops? Like why didn't a Whitehouse insider (Q) know about or say anything about the fact that Robert Mueller interviewed Jeff Sessions in his Russia probe and obstruction of justice investigation last week?
Or that FBI director Christopher Wray has threatened to quit if Sessions didn't stop pressuring him to get rid of Andrew McCabe?

Or are those subjects off limits for the beard?

We already answered you. If you can't be bothered to read, then go find a cat video on YouTube or something.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan shillyoleme does not listen to anyone she comes along and poo poos every conspiracy on here no matter what the proof no point even responding

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Oh well sure... guess we don't know what he / she knows and doesn't know. So there were two parts to my question. Assume he/she knew...why didn't they tweet that? Why didn't they reveal that block busting news before the times did this morning?

Please this thread is as much a fantasy as the rabbit hole cliche it embraces.
And I love the story of Alice. But never, even when I was a little kid, did I ever think it was real. Any more than this collection of drivel is real.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I wonder if there was more to that interview than meets the eye. Like, if Sessions pointed out that the FISA warrant that underpins Mueller's entire investigation is now known to have been illegally obtained with fraudulent evidence.

My guess is this wasn't a one sided Mueller only meeting. He supposedly had Chuck Cooper with him. And every single report on this links to and references the NYT...they are the only ones claiming Sessions spokesperson, Sarah Isgur Flores, said this but dont even quote what they say she said....that tells me they took whatever the meeting really was and are twistinh the story so as not to habe to quote her and be held responsoble when it comes out it wasnt part of the probe at all.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

why didn't they tweet that?

You know nothing, Sillyolme.

This shows you know absolutely nothing of Q if you're under the impression that there have ever been any tweets by Q.

Do your own research and get up to speed about what you are discussing, otherwise your posts aren't even the digital equivalent of toilet paper.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Sorry to interject again. The other reason why I wanted us to unanimously agree to migrate before this thread is shut down is that way we keep get to keep all the stars which makes it much easier to navigate through all of the derailing posts.

here's the index again just for fun

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join