It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:
(post by FauxMulder removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Strength in numbers... I understand.

Trust Sessions could be anything. Mention any player in the admin and they're bound to show up somewhere in the news with all this going on.

If I wrote:
Kushner is key.
Chow mien is not chinese
Q

I could then make a post just about Kushner and his dealings with China which are numerous.
All it takes is imagination.
Humans are filled with imagination and creativity.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme what humans we are all Russian bots right?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I didn't post that twice...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ya got me. I haven't bothered to study the Bull# jade. Because ...well why would I?
Hey when is Mueller getting drafted again???

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Anyone wanna guess what sessions talked about for hours and hours?
No?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ya got me. I haven't bothered to study the Bull# jade. Because ...well why would I?
Hey when is Mueller getting drafted again???

And here is another example of a self described 'knowledgeable' member parading her crashing ignorance around as something of which to be proud. She clearly states that she hasn't read any other the information we have been discussing for hundreds of pages, and yet she can proclaim it all to be BS; all without ever having even read any of it.

Hey, Silly, how was your election night buffet? What did you ever do with all that food you had laid out?

link   
Don't argue with shills. They are muddying the water to get this thread to shut down. Ignore and move on please.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I haven't bothered to study the Bull# jade. Because ...well why would I?

So, why are you posting here with no links and nothing to back up your opinions?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Back to topic.

I did a little digging on the Assassination plot of a Trump family member part and something curious came up. We all remember the Las Vegas attack and how the Trump family responded right? Melania,Eric and Ivanka tweeted their condolences pretty quickly but Donald Junior didn't tweet anything. Do we know the whereabouts of DJ on that fateful night? Was he in LV? Was he the intended target? I really don't like where this is going.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Don't argue with shills. They are muddying the water to get this thread to shut down. Ignore and move on please.

Bingo! In another forum, the owner created a special sub-forum for those of us who were level-headed. That's the only way to avoid the illogical members.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If Jeff Sessions doesn't bring down the hammer, only wanting to know where the missing everything went - fire and replace. If Mr. Wray is the wrong man to tackle this in the FBI - fire and replace.

The end game is still fuzzy as to why an insider (Q) would release hints as to what is going on behind the scene or coming to be exposed for the public?

Sure I have heard its to appease the people so they aren't shocked and keep them calm when the hammer falls. However, I don't buy that since the majority of people putting any faith into this Q thing are the conspiracy folks, which are already familiar with the rampant corruption in gov't. In reality even the most political cheerleaders know how corrupted politicians are, they just choose to put a blinder on when its their party.

If anything , one possibility of many I see is to get the people rallied up for when nothing comes from the rampant exposure of the corruption.

It looks like people on this thread can already taste the sweet taste of victory , so what will be the outcome when nothing comes from any of this and we continue with the same corrupted systems?

Note I hope all the corrupted Aholes go down Right Left and in between, Jail them all. However, Q motives are still a hard pill to swallow despite the strangest election ever.

This has been addressed a bit already but here is some help. This is not a linear narrative unfolding in the usual way. In other words, this is not a book being written a page at time and being released, but people are responding to it as though it is, as in:" I've read 15 pages and I don't see where this is going so it is stupid and pointless."

This is a multilayered process that is about letting people know something is going on that is global, affecting things never before exposed, involving horrific things done by people you do not know and will never meet. Complex. The release in this way is done for a number of reason. 1. Earth is a freewill planet, this "clue" dropping process allows for information to be released without violating that - extremely important. The dropping of info allows for folks to alter their freewill expression to choose, very important choice, another direction without telling them what to do. A complex process allows for a few people to determine the direction the earth collective goes, and frankly, the Q followers worldwide might be enough to alter the course of humanity.

2. Some of the information is directed at those who are in trouble, letting them know they can "change sides" or go down.

3. Some codes are designed to flush out people, some reacting to posts and realizing they are in the sights. The levels and layers are extensive.

4. Some of it is designed to ease people into the more awful details and this is important. One poster here shared a very nice story about his mom asking about some things she heard about the FBI and trump, they shared a brief but connected non violent conversation about it. This is huge. Folks are coming together on the topic, the hunt, the coffee&bagel aspect of this which is way better then folks getting excited about another fixed game of football.

Lastly. I have been on this planet a long time and this is the FIRST and ONLY time something like this has happened in real time. In the past the CIA, Press, DOD and others have been exposed over drug running, killing of people, lying, and poisoning of people and frankly some horrible things, but...... this information was sanitized before it was presented and it was presented in a way those who were in charge wanted (all after the facts occurred!). All other times in history the horrors were disclosed after the dust had been settled - when it did not matter (oh yeah, we destroyed the city of Dresden for no reason, our bad). In this case the clues, and the things folks have uncovered through the clues (read the connections made in all 300 pages and you'll understand) are in real time without a talking head telling them how to feel about the CIA drugging and entire french town with '___' in their bread.

Frankly a lot of this will never be exposed, it will just dissolve never to be a part of our lives. This is hard for people to understand, I get it, but do we really need another hanging in the town square to feel better about ourselves, or do we want liberation and all that goes with it not matter how that gets done? Some want heads to role, they like seeing blood, but in order to get liberation that thought must go. the Q posts of late have pointed a lot of what I said out, so much more 'think bigger" "you have the power."

Consider the "you have the power posts." Are you and AG? Are you an Army guy? No, Q is point out your CONSCIOUSNESS IS POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well said, and I agree wholeheartedly. However, even though most of us do not NEED to see a hanging in the town square to feel better, we DO need to see real justice done to some of the players that we know tried to snatch away what rightfully belongs to We The People.

When the dust settles, trust in our beautiful country's system of justice can only be brought back when we are witnesses to the resulting takedown of the biggest nastiest filthiest liars and deviats and evildoers.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why didn't insider Q know that Jeff Sessions was interviewed by Robert Mueller last week?

He did.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Sorry, but I would be ok with a couple of hangings.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Twitter sucks. Do i need an account to scroll back to the last year or what? Duckduckgo comes up with zero tweets regarding DTJ and Las Vegas. This is concerning.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hmm this is interesting. Q warns of an assassination plot and this happens. PeterAlexander

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Sorry to interject again. The other reason why I wanted us to unanimously agree to migrate before this thread is shut down is that way we keep get to keep all the stars which makes it much easier to navigate through all of the derailing posts.

here's the index again just for fun

But the thread is locked. Is that going to change?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
How do you all feel about lobbying for a Q Forum?
Would any of you support that idea?

I've just put up a new thread.

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join