It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Or 19 people deciding who's going to jail?

Leak the memo before Justice can be served?

Possible SUICIDES?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Perfectenemy

WOW...more than "troubling". But I'd like to know where has Congressman Matt Gaetz been hiding? Suddenly this unknown (to most Americans) House Representative is leading the charge to have the most explosive/damning document of the past decade, released to the public. Are all the high-profile Congressmen scared of something?

A lot of congress member tweeting that they are horrified after the viewing of the memo. They are all Repuplicans and Dem's have gone silent. I guess there is no going back now.

From what I just heard on Hannity, the document (I don't call something that's 4 pages long a memo) has been in the hands of several Republican Congressmen, like Lindsay Graham and Chuck Grassley for at least a couple of weeks.

It seems like the Intelligence Committee was so shocked, that they "froze up"...not knowing what to do.

Do you think A.G. Jeff Sessions was a part of these illegal/immoral activities, before becoming A.G.? He's really staying quiet about the FISA-induced Spying/Dossier stuff. He didn't recuse himself from these items, did he?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Ameilia

These abuse of surveillance accusations have been flying around ever since President Trump proclaimed (correctly!) that Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower.

It will be a grand moment for the President and millions of us to FINALLY HAVE PROOF of what the President, Hannity, Limbaugh, and other conservatives have been shouting in anger about, for almost a year now.

Actually, I think President Trump did see the proof last Spring. He just couldn't talk about it.

QUESTION: Where did this 4 page document (that's being called a "memo") come from? When was it produced? It's like all of a sudden, the thing materialized out of thin air this week.

Nunes compiled the 4 pages to ease people in as it seems. There is a lot more where that came from.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I still think Sessions is working behind the scenes. I guess we are about to find out. Comey seems heavily implicated though.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

WOW...more than "troubling". But I'd like to know where has Congressman Matt Gaetz been hiding? Suddenly this unknown (to most Americans) House Representative is leading the charge to have the most explosive/damning document of the past decade, released to the public. Are all the high-profile Congressmen scared of something?

A lot of congress member tweeting that they are horrified after the viewing of the memo. They are all Repuplicans and Dem's have gone silent. I guess there is no going back now.

Dems put themselves in checkmate by their own actions. No way out now that they have voted to hide the evidence behind their shenanigins.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Senate vote count [RR]?

Senate vote count [Sessions]?

Reconcile.

Why was RR chosen to be asst AG?

Why did RR draft a letter supporting JC termination?

Why did RR use full weight of his office to attempt to block release of doc to Congress today?

Confused?

News unlocks past.

D's cannot survive.

THE BEGINNING OF THE END>

DWS FAILED to FLEE.

Q

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Here's one that Congressman Mark Meadows sent about an hour ago.
twitter.com...
He's STUNNED!

With all these emotional reactions, they should just come out and tell us from memory, what has stunned, shocked, and mortified them.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It's time.

This is going to be difficult for many people to wrap their heads around. Those we thought too big to jail are actually going down. If We The People don't make our voices loud and strong to RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS --- RELEASE THE MEMO, there can be no real justice.

Trump is seldom wrong when he tweets something. I knew the day he tweeted about his "wires being tapped", he knew something sickeningly criminal had been perpetrated at the highest levels.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
already posted

edit on 18-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
Q just posted again. pictures.

Great Awakening

Here's some background on one of the photos.....lots of big names there.
link

Holy Cow, they are the "Death Squad"
You know what's so strange, except gates, these people are really OLD, why do they even care about de-population anymore, they aren't going to be around to see this "Utopia" they strive for ? They seem to not give a sh#t about kids, maybe theirs, IDK? Normal people wanna make peace before they die, whatever that means to them...but who thinks..."gee, my bucket list includes the death of millions of people" What do they think waits for them on the other side?
edit on 18-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

They're not dead yet.........

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: minniesoda
Senate vote count [RR]?

DWS FAILED to FLEE.

Q

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz? Does this mean she tried to flee the country, but was blocked?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Senate vote count [RR]?

DWS FAILED to FLEE.

Q

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz? Does this mean she tried to flee the country, but was blocked?

So it would seem.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Ameilia

These abuse of surveillance accusations have been flying around ever since President Trump proclaimed (correctly!) that Obama had wiretapped Trump Tower.

It will be a grand moment for the President and millions of us to FINALLY HAVE PROOF of what the President, Hannity, Limbaugh, and other conservatives have been shouting in anger about, for almost a year now.

Actually, I think President Trump did see the proof last Spring. He just couldn't talk about it.

QUESTION: Where did this 4 page document (that's being called a "memo") come from? When was it produced? It's like all of a sudden, the thing materialized out of thin air this week.

Nunes compiled the 4 pages to ease people in as it seems. There is a lot more where that came from.

AH..I see. THANK-YOU! Then what we're about to see, is what Congressman Nunes described in this January 12th news report.
Bombshell Discoveries by Devin Nunes: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

This didn't get more attention on 1/12/18 because the entire country and MSM was in "Sh!tHole" nothing-burger land.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Senate vote count [RR]?

Reconcile.

Why was RR chosen to be asst AG?

Why did RR draft a letter supporting JC termination?

Why did RR use full weight of his office to attempt to block release of doc to Congress today?

Confused?

News unlocks past.

D's cannot survive.

THE BEGINNING OF THE END>

DWS FAILED to FLEE.

Q

I think this is saying they wanted Rod Rosenstein to appoint the council to hang himself. This is suggesting they knew he was part of it all along.

I don't know that would be crazy if Trump intentionally let them set up a special prosecutor knowing it would blow up on them and actually work in his favor. That is just hard to believe anyone has that big of balls.

I don't understand the senate votes part at all though.

link   

Senate vote count [RR]?

DWS FAILED to FLEE.

Q

That's Ironic. She just won a big award, one month ago today.
dailycaller.com...

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Senate vote count [RR]?

DWS FAILED to FLEE.

Q

So it would seem.

I think it also suggest she has flipped.

link   

Senate vote count [RR]?

Reconcile.

Sessions' vote was 52-47, mostly party-line (plus 1 Democrat). Rosenstein was 94-6.

Hmmm......

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Senate vote count [RR]?

Reconcile.

Sessions' vote was 52-47, mostly party-line (plus 1 Democrat). Rosenstein was 94-6.

Hmmm......

Ok - that makes sense.

So he is basically saying the swamp knew Rosenstein would try to protect them.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Obama Ascending with George Soros seated by his side

The man to the right of Soros looks a lot like the man in the red shoes sitting next to the fake pope cut out pic in the pictures from Podesto's creepy "pizza party"...I wonder who he is ?

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join