It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: MountainLaurel

You know ML, that has been one thing that has disappointed me since Trumps election. Does NOBODY else in government understand that he was elected partially because people have had enough, and really do want the truth about what is going on?

If they are making such strong statements about what they read, why the hell don't they just go public with it? Put it out there!

I get they may be afraid of being "suicided", but dang, if enough of them would just say it....

Frustrating.

Yes it is Very Frustrating, and apparently No, they don't get it, lol, and I didn't even vote for Trump, went 3rd party hoping enough people would vote to get the 6% needed to get them in the game next election for POTUS. that didn't happen

But damm Enough is a Enough, It doesn't sit well with me watching the POTUS being totally sabotaged on such a grand scale, while people more vile then most can comprehend are still able to use MSM and "secret" reports and "classified" documents to protect their crimes.

Your point about 3rd party is so key to this entire Q thing. When I said to people a year before the election Trump would be elected and in a landslide - take away NY, SF, LA and he did, folks said no hes a nut. They all wanted "change" but NONE would vote for a 3rd party ever because they had no chance to win. Consider that, but not my point. To "change" this thousands years long GLOBAL mess a "sensible thoughtful candidate with sound ideas on small government and sensible spending" could NEVER EVER be elected or survive day one. There are millions of government workers, not one is going to say, "gee I hope Gary Johnson gets elected so I can loose my job..."

So enter Trump. A beast. He used the very tactics the Clintons/Bush used to get elected - does he believe all those things he said? Who cares, the point is the tactics are US politics as evidence by the pitiful Gary Johnson vote total. Trump choose the route of Electoral College rather then Gore Popular vote path. He stormed in and created chaos, why, because not one single person addicted to the system is going to say, "I would have hated if HRC was elected, I would NOT loose my job."

Now we have thick headed folks saying, "ah Q secrecy what's the point" (assuming not shills) and we can see that this system is huge, it controls every single agency in the US (100,000 government agency totaling 15 trillion GDP) to take that on, and suffer 100 percent of the stories being negative you have to see this is a chess match of a different kind. What he has done to the vibe in the system in 1 year is remarkable, look at the press acting like animals even though their lives and our personal lives have not changed at all - think about that, why is the press so angry of their lives are exactly the same. But something clearly has changed.

Folks make the mistake assuming the swamp are just people who need love and an appeal to their moral center. They hate love and have no moral center, they are rabid dogs looking for food and it takes a profession to deal with a rabid dog, not a grandma with a cookie. The awards was a watershed moment missed by most, he has reached a tipping point. When I say he, they, all the souls who waited for him.

I believe they have damaged the system beyond repair. Now it is time for folks to stop letting the rabid press beasts dictate where their energy goes, let the Trump folks clean house.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Simpson's testimony implies the dossier was leaked to try to salvage Clinton's campaign.

So Simpson and Steele went to the press in order to try to influence the outcome of the election.

Q You said we had to decide how to respond. Who is “we” in that statement?

A It’s mainly a reference to myself and to Chris. You know, it was mainly between Chris and myself.

“Mainly.”

Q Anyone else?

A You know, I am not going to get into client communications, but, you know, I was still working for a client at that time.

Simpson has already said that his client was the Democratic National Committee.

Q Did you discuss with your client how to respond?

MR. LEVY: I think that is confidential.

MR. SIMPSON: I am not going to give you that.
Q And did you discuss that plan to expose this information with Perkins Coie, the Clinton campaign, or the DNC?

A I am going to decline to answer that.

This was how they responded to Comey re-opening the email investigation according to that testimony, and the way the questions were answered imply that this was partially a decision made with a "client" presumed to be the DNC and/or Clinton Campaign.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Q

▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/18/18 (Thu) 20:09:31 No.24

Are you following the news today?

WHAT A BIG NEWS DAY.

These people are REALLY stupid.

This will be the END of the D party.

This will be the path forward (w/ public outrage) to JAIL many so-called 'untouchables'.

You, THE PEOPLE, have the POWER.

DOWN SHE GOES.

Q

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/18/18 (Thu) 20:16:41 No.25

What [19] people are currently meeting in a 'safe' room [heavily guarded]?

Why did everyone leave their phones/all other electronic devices in Room 239?

Why does it take the information going PUBLIC before JUSTICE is served?

Why is the D party MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO BLOCK THE RELEASE OF THIS FISA C-INFO?

WHY DID RR PLEAD TO RYAN MOMENTS AGO TO PREVENT THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION?

WHERE IS AS?

[8] FIRED.

[X] JAILED.

Possible SUICIDES.

++ / + TICK TOCK.

Q

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/18/18 (Thu) 20:20:29 No.26

Fight, Fight, Fight.

DEMAND public disclosure.

BE LOUD.

BE HEARD.

This is just the beginning.

2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/18/18 (Thu) 20:22:18 No.27

THE GREAT AWAKENING.

Q

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

I'm reading a lot of outrage on Twitter right now. Hashtags about the Memo are all over the place. The condition is breaking and i guess we have Q to thank for that and the racist magnificent bastards on the chans of course. We the People!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
About time for us to witness the inevitable "false flags" Q warned us were coming.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Q just posted again. pictures.

Great Awakening

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEWSWEEK---KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE!

HILLARY CLINTON COULD STILL BECOME PRESIDENT IF RUSSIA PROBE FINDS CONSPIRACY EVIDENCE

www.newsweek.com... =Social

Good Lord, they just don't know when to quit, do they?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Surely there's already several "models".

Coming soon ..... Clinton2!

Remember thst green lougie she coughed into that water glass? It's almost grown into its full adult stage.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Surely there's already several "models".

Coming soon ..... Clinton2!

Remember thst green lougie she coughed into that water glass? It's almost grown into its full adult stage.

Thanks for the mental image.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Dem's are in full panic mode and tweet useless garbage. This seems legit folks.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Like the Tequila worm (agave?) from the Poltergeist movie.

"What a sweet hunk o' heaven she growed up to be!"

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

edit on 18-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank-You for taking the time to respond with such a thoughtful and insightful post, you make some excellent observations. It's been a difficult day today, on many levels and your post was much appreciated.

If it's going to take Trump , lol, in all his Glory, to take on the "rabid dogs" then so be it ! You're absolutely RIGHT , No amount of kindness, logic or endless debates is going to fix the mess we're in. God works in mysterious ways and He has sounded the "Trumpets" and I for one feel compelled to support him in any way I can !

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
Q just posted again. pictures.

Great Awakening

Here's some background on one of the photos.....lots of big names there.
link

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Who's been jailed?
Do we know that yet?

Anyone got any clue if (X) refers to an individual or is it an undisclosed number?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Holy sh***t… here is your false flag!Attempe

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 18-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join