It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wait ... so now Bill, Hillary, Huma, and SNOWDEN were all in Hawaii during the false missile alert? Who else was there? Kennedy's assassin?

"Think BDT"
-Q

Bulk Data Transfer

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I'm not saying it didn't happen. It's just weird how we are discovering all these big names who have been out of sight, out of mind are now popping up in Hawaii right after a false missile alert that panics the state.

Cannot be a coincidence at this rate.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I think seems like the most likely explanation. Brilliant if that's the case.

My only hangup is why would they ALL be there at the same time? Unless they were set up...tricked into going there all at the same time.

If that's the case...i would guess that they can't leave. They're stuck there.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thats a big jump cranky...and I thought my ideas were out there. While I wouldn't be surprised on clone progress considering the money potential and decades of time having passed since dolly, its just too fringe for now.

Lets file that one away for later...way too deep end, like mariana trench deep. I'm not saying you are wrong but there are many lower hanging fruit to go after first.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Ironic ain't it that those who should be investigated by the IRS are the very ones demanding that of Trump?!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Interesting theory on the false missile attack:
twitter.com...

Is there any type of confirmation of snowden being there? If so then definitely something big.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

No worries. The MSM cranked it up to eleven but we the people cranked it up to infinity. It's pretty cool observing all these different people on various boards working together to reach a common goal. Disruptive people are getting removed immediately. I'm truly impressed by all of this.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

At first glance it would seem to be a reach to say the emergency would trigger a data transfer like a dead island switch...

Why Hawaii?
Where is the transfer to and why would that be an available location?

But that tweet was clearly a message of some type because it doesn't make sense to retweet a news story from October of 2016...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

twitter.com...

Is there any type of confirmation of snowden being there? If so then definitely something big.

Did the tweet mean he is there now or he did that job in the past?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm not saying it didn't happen. It's just weird how we are discovering all these big names who have been out of sight, out of mind are now popping up in Hawaii right after a false missile alert that panics the state.

Cannot be a coincidence at this rate.

You can add Jim Carrey,Magic Johnson and Rosie'o Donnel to the list. No clue if they are relevant though. There is a lot of chatter about Hawaii having an extremely corrupt government that is loyal to the swamp rats.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I looked at her Dad, Frank Dillard, who sounded like a very fine gentleman so she came from a good family. I honestly have yet to find something bad about her or her family.

This is his obituary

www.goupstate.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

awwww, ok.....this was how they were able to get " The Bird to Talk" or extract the info off NSA servers.
It sure fits.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

twitter.com...

awwww, ok.....this was how they were able to get " The Bird to Talk" or extract the info off NSA servers.
It sure fits.

Birdis the slang term given to a communications satellite that is in geosynchronous orbit.

www.webopedia.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

COMMAND?

WHY?

NECESSARY?

NO SUCH AGENCY.

Where did POTUS stop [post] ASIA?

IT WAS NECESSARY.

FOR GOD & COUNTRY.

IT WAS NECESSARY.

NO OTHER VEHICLE TO REGAIN ENTRY.

:[AGAIN] direct pre-knowledge.

:[AGAIN] warning ALERT.

Think BDT.

It all fits.
edit on 15-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thats a big jump cranky...and I thought my ideas were out there. While I wouldn't be surprised on clone progress considering the money potential and decades of time having passed since dolly, its just too fringe for now.

Lets file that one away for later...way too deep end, like mariana trench deep. I'm not saying you are wrong but there are many lower hanging fruit to go after first.

Oh I agree. I've been watching this for decades and the tech is not anything folks would stumble on in Scientific mags. I only put forth the notion as I see one thing is going to happen to stifle the Q project here. The flaw in the Q stuff is the idea that X isn't arrested even if Q says they are. This will happen, and both arrested and not can be true in a world that isn't what we think it is.

The human mind being a linear machine can't see how both things can be true, arrested and in public view. One cannot use the clone as proof of anything of course, I only add the idea that things are clearly not what they seem. 20 years ago I said much of what folks are now finding out through Q, and I was told I was nuts. Linear thinking is what the controllers use against us, that and "oh that can't be true because I never heard of it..." "Oh how can Q say she's arrested if she's in Hawaii?"

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Do we have any laws in the US against using commercial properties as makeshift prison for high profile criminals? Maybe if they considered it some sort of national security issue.

I ask because I can't figure out why they would all be there at the same time. Weren't they using nice hotels I. SA to house prisoners?

I'm probably wrong. Just something I thought of.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Another take: could the bad guys pull the same stunt for different easons....to destroy or modify the emails or documents?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

twitter.com...

It sure fits.

Birdis the slang term given to a communications satellite that is in geosynchronous orbit.

www.webopedia.com...

hmmm, ok, Thanks, although even after looking up geosynchronous satellite I still don't quite get it, how it works ? It seems the mission was a success as far as we can tell, no one was hurt, well the dead guy at the airport if that's related, RIP whoever he was.

It's awful that so many folks in Hawaii were frightened, I guess Q did the best he could to reassure those of us following and it hopefully has the effect of making everyone think about their plan in the event of an emergency / disaster of some sort. What did Q say, 2 weeks provisions? " Stay hydrated" = have water ? I know we could be more prepared, probably 75% there, did get Pop's prescriptions filled today and stocked up on dog food , plenty of people food and my sis has a pool and lives close...lol.....sorry thinking out loud. Are you guys all prepared ? God helps those that help themselves.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Where did POTUS stop [post] ASIA?

Was a refueling stop @ Pearl Harbor.

From out of left field:

HONOLULU (AP) — A man who escaped from a Hawaii psychiatric hospital and flew to California was caught with two high-quality fake IDs, two cellphones and more than $6,000 in cash, according to court documents.

Randall Saito's escape from Hawaii State Hospital in November "was not a matter of happenstance or a crime of opportunity, but required detailed planning and considerable financial resources," Hawaii Deputy Attorney General Kory Young said in a motion to keep him behind bars.

If Saito posts bail now set at $500,000, he will be returned to Hawaii State Hospital, where he was committed after being acquitted by reason of insanity for a woman's 1979 killing.

So this nutbar who's been in a mental institution for a killing nearly 40 years ago and he Jason Bornes his way out:

Hospital surveillance footage shows Saito taping door locks for a lounge and retrieving a garbage bag from a combination-locked cabinet on the morning of his escape, according to a detective's affidavit.

He took clothes out of the bag and changed. He threw the bag with his old clothes in a dumpster and then opened a combination lock to get out of the hospital, the affidavit said. It's not known how he knew the combination.

And in the taxi, he had a backpack that he didn't have when he left the hospital grounds.

"Whether he was provided with the backpack by another individual, or if he had secreted the backpack somewhere off of the hospital grounds is unknown," the prosecutor's motion said.

Man who escaped Hawaii hospital had fake IDs, phones, cash

By JENNIFER SINCO KELLEHER Associated Press Jan 12, 2018 Updated Jan 12, 2018

Is it me, or does this have some stink to it?

Thanks PolyCptttonBlend. i should have known better.
edit on 15-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Garbage source

edit on 15-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Maybe i didn't get onioned

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
Do we have any laws in the US against using commercial properties as makeshift prison for high profile criminals? Maybe if they considered it some sort of national security issue.

I ask because I can't figure out why they would all be there at the same time. Weren't they using nice hotels I. SA to house prisoners?

I'm probably wrong. Just something I thought of.

Good questions Nikki, why are they all there ? They must be under some sort of surveillance at the very least. Are they being "contained" there in some manner ? Were they there to try and prevent the BDT in some way ?

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join