It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It's not really that crazy. "Hey, Bill and I are going to Hawaii for some stupid conference. Why don't you tag along and get away from work/the divorce/the press?"

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

It's not really that crazy. "Hey, Bill and I are going to Hawaii for some stupid conference. Why don't you tag along and get away from work/the divorce/the press?"

Hmm.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Not to disrespect the others subjected to freight-mare scenario.
Imagine the look on their faces during the alarm? Bill- Huma?
You know, that look you give when your spot in the bunker is secured, but you ain't got a chance in heck to make it in time.
wrong timezone even.

I wonder what conference they were attending...in secret- maybe bunker renovations because design matters. Nuclear winter sort of thing? I imagine them putting drapes where they imagine a window would be nice...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
No idea if it is legit.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder if Bill met anyone on the tarmac while at the airport in Hawaii.

I hear they found a dead body there.

He just stopped by to say hI and talk about grandkids. It was a totally unplanned thing.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I mean, if Bill, Hill, and Huma were all there, that would tend to give happenings a bit more gavitas, eh?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I mean, if Bill, Hill, and Huma were all there, that would tend to give happenings a bit more gavitas, eh?

Possibly someone wanted to put a little fear in them with the missile scare...

And if the rumors of an actual missile being shot down are true, then I would say they were likely targeted.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So both Billy boy and Huma were there at the same time?

Things that make you go, "hmmm..."

What was Huma doing there and did anyone ever find out about the body on the airstrip?

Stowaway?

It's possible. Sometimes people try to hide in a plane's wheel well. Problem is, this area is unpressurized, and the cold temperatures and lack of oxygen at 30,000 feet will kill the person. Their body would fall out when the wheels are lowered during landing.

EDIT: On further thought, the plane's wheels are lowered well before the plane is over the runway. So if it's a stowaway's body they should be finding it in the approach area beyond the runway, or even somewhere off the airport's property.

Good point. The landing gear is extended several miles before touchdown. That might be why there is only one news source speculating that the body is that of a stowaway.

Dead bodies do seem to show up in unusual places when Bill and Hillary are in the area.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And if the rumors of an actual missile being shot down are true, then I would say they were likely targeted.

Definitely intended to scare them. I wonder if perhaps this was a warning to them not to try to flee the country, or else their plane will get an 'incoming missile' somewhere over the Pacific Ocean.

I doubt they were being targeted by a real missile. Nuking Hawaii would be a rather drastic tactic, even if we are talking about the Clintons.

Still, if there was a real missile that got shot down, that means someone was trying to start World War III.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

: On further thought, the plane's wheels are lowered well before the plane is over the runway. So if it's a stowaway's body they should be finding it in the approach area beyond the runway, or even somewhere off the airport's property.

The bodies do not always fall out immediately when the landing gear are lowered. They are often frozen and may hang up on the gear or wheels. When they do fall out, they are travelling forward at the same speed as the aircraft, less drag.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

i was just thinking ... Wow, someone in the military hates them *that* much ...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hmmmm...I'm throwing this out there because anything may help. I follow CDAN because there are some great political tie-ins and other matters of great importance haha that are discussed besides just your standard run of the mill tabloid fodder.

I mention it because Q did make reference to a certain 15 mill that may be at a bank in Mexico tied to the Clintons...

There is a string of blind information posts dealing with El Chapo's wife having a number of visits to Huma's house...supposedly it has something to do with money laundering...among other things...

Take it with a grain of salt but there have been a number of posts on it and it may be connected to the Hawaii rendezvous if they are all indeed there....

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Follow the wives ...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Definitely intended to scare them. I wonder if perhaps this was a warning to them not to try to flee the country, or else their plane will get an 'incoming missile' somewhere over the Pacific Ocean.

I doubt they were being targeted by a real missile. Nuking Hawaii would be a rather drastic tactic, even if we are talking about the Clintons.

Still, if there was a real missile that got shot down, that means someone was trying to start World War III.

Well the emergency system was a two part system with a "do you really want to initiate" type of question built in. So the accidental button push story doesn't really fly for me. The operator would have had to push multiple buttons to send this warning.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A lot of my conservative sites aren't buying the accidental button press story. They're all wondering WTF actually did happen and concocting potential explanations of their own, everything from really was a missile to it was an accident but a lot bigger one than just a button press.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Interesting theory on the false missile attack:
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wait ... so now Bill, Hillary, Huma, and SNOWDEN were all in Hawaii during the false missile alert? Who else was there? Kennedy's assassin?
edit on 15-1-2018 by ketsuko because: some days my typos amaze even myself

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Watching the news now, and reading online, they're doing what Q said. They're starting to ramp up the accusations and spreading fake news. Mostly Democrats and some Republicans. I urge you, if you are in a district with these people attacking the President, you vote them out.

We have to ramp up the Twitter war with them. We have to take out all their feeds with the correct hash tags and MEME's. Get a google phone number and use burner emails to create more accounts and attack the living hell out of them. We can defeat the Fake News, there are more of us.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
RE: Bill and Hillary in Jail

There is something here that is admittedly on the fringe and hard for most to accept. There was, many years ago, a great thread by getsmart about "clones." In certain circles the notion of elite folks having been cloned has been a whispered subject. Why don't you know about it, why don't the mainstream folks portray it as fact instead of fantasy? The answer is obvious.

During the campaign it would seem one of the Hillary clones let it slip that she was in fact "made in a lab in palo alto" but could not discuss who made her. It was during and interview with some sycophantic women who feel that having a person who cheered the death of a human qualifies her as an advocate for human rights so the just laughed. Look it up if you wish, though the standard response will be "she's kidding' but careful study of her body etc. shows otherwise and it wasn't relevant to the infantile speech she was on about with the ignorant women. Predictably the cackling hens failed to follow up. Off topic, it was the reaction of these women is why disclosure of any sort, especially like this, will fail.

The clone notion easily explains the "two" Hillary talk during the campaign and the physical differences people pointed out between falling/flailing Hillary and debate Hillary. So, can the real Hillary be arrested while fake Hillary continues on to give the sycophants a feeling that all is the same as it was, allowing a gentle fall from our field of view? Not only would I say yes, I would say it has to be.

If you put this into play the bigger more philosophical issue is clear. If there are two clones, or even three, and possibly no real Hillary left, is her imprisonment or even death a point of relief? Is what we are looking for here with all of this Q stuff is our Guillotine moment? Are we wanting to see our Ceaușescu moment on TV and then we'll all know it is better? Or are we looking to actually run all the rats off the Earth ship entirely, even if we do not see their deaths happen in front of our eyes.

I would suggest that the true purpose of the Q process is less about revenge and victory and more about altering our minds to see what was in order that we may be open to what can be without these sick beasts controlling us. I think it is less about the tiny clues Q has left and more about how people have found a way, an odd way admittedly, to peek into the system that has seen them as pigs waiting for slaughter for thousands of years while saying how much they love the pigs through acts of war, famine, fiat currency, prisons, schools, fluoride, chemtrails, mind control and on and on. That's Q's legacy here I think.

The controllers we're chasing posed as Gods, Then Kings, Then Government Official, Then Men of Science and all the while holding disdain for us all. Hopefully the Q clue hunt has show you bits and pieces of this, it is this insight that will blow it all up.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

I feel like the MSM is in their death throws...only they don't recognize it yet. I'm thinking the MSM is being fed false information. Their hatred of Trump leads to little to no research of their own. I think at some point all these false stories will be proved to be false with factual data.

They're being baited and too ignorant to realize it.
edit on 15-1-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join