It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Speculation on my part....they 're-reported recently how North Korea bombed by mistake it's own city back in April...what if the Zuma rocket will make it appear North Korea emp's itself by mistake?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
I'm thinking something big is about to happen. That's why Q is making sure we know how to read all this.

Also, I believe the two chapters of Fire and Fury that have Q in the title, on the wiki leaks linked version, must have some type of information in those two chapters that aren't in the retail version. Must be some type of hidden information codded in somehow.

I agree. Why wait all this time and then tell us how to read it. I think its to get the stragglers on board.

edit on 1/8/2018 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check... hmpft

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
a reply to: megabogie

Speculation on my part....they 're-reported recently how North Korea bombed by mistake it's own city back in April...what if the Zuma rocket will make it appear North Korea emp's itself by mistake?

According to another source we took away their guidance system so this is exactly what would happen and why Trump tweeted about the button.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Members here that I sent a PM to earlier, check out your chapter six, it's the same in that version.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
Just throwing this out there. Not cryptic, but last night Meganon said it's almost game time and it will be one for the books!

She also said Assange has been "free" since October 2016.

Does anyone have a link to this update from MEGanon?

A google search brings up unrelated items and nothing about Meganon.

Please & THANK YOU!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Roy put a follow up out that has some clearer instructions from "B" and "Q"

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Anything odd happen at the Golden Globe awards? Wondering if the GQLDMAN chapter could have been referring to them with all the sexual allegations ripping Hollywood apart.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Anything odd happen at the Golden Globe awards? Wondering if the GQLDMAN chapter could have been referring to them with all the sexual allegations ripping Hollywood apart.

Well i do find it odd that Hollywood is pretending they didn't knew about all the vile things going on all along but kept it a secret anyways. There was this men are all evil vibe and women are the paragons of virtue. Long story short. They did nothing wrong. Who cares if Weinstein was nearly friends with everyone including f#cking Oprah. Hypocrites all around.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I will inbox you a link in a bit.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

And this morning we have a fire at trump towers. What's a perfect way to sneak in a building? Dressed as a fireman?
Just throwing this out there...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Trump tweeted #NeverForget That's the hashtag for 9/11! twitter.com...

African American unemployment is the lowest ever recorded in our country. The Hispanic unemployment rate dropped a full point in the last year and is close to the lowest in recorded history. Dems did nothing for you but get your vote! #NeverForget @foxandfriends— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 8. Januar 2018

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I had missed that! Damn that seems even more ominous! Good catch.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well i got a GQLDMAN connection for you. Former WTO, Goldman and BP chief Peter Sutherland dies at 71

Former World Trade Organization director general Peter Sutherland, who was also a long-serving chairman of oil giant BP (BP.L) and the overseas arm of Goldman Sachs (GS.N), died on Sunday aged 71.

While spearheading the WTO, Sutherland took up his roles at Goldman Sachs and BP. He was the oil major’s longest-serving chairman, from 1997 to 2009, and held that role even longer at Goldman Sachs International, retiring in 2015 after 20 years in the job.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well i got a GQLDMAN connection for you. Former WTO, Goldman and BP chief Peter Sutherland dies at 71

Former World Trade Organization director general Peter Sutherland, who was also a long-serving chairman of oil giant BP (BP.L) and the overseas arm of Goldman Sachs (GS.N), died on Sunday aged 71.

While spearheading the WTO, Sutherland took up his roles at Goldman Sachs and BP. He was the oil major’s longest-serving chairman, from 1997 to 2009, and held that role even longer at Goldman Sachs International, retiring in 2015 after 20 years in the job.

Wait...Sutherland came up in some stuff a while back...weeks ago. Will have to dig but that is really crazy.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

From your link regarding Sutherland:

The Jesuit-educated barrister, who also served as Ireland’s youngest attorney general and then youngest European Union commissioner during the 1980s, had been ill for some time, Irish broadcaster RTE reported, citing a statement from his family.

A passionate advocate of globalization and the EU and one of Ireland’s best known public figures on the international stage, Sutherland continued in his role as United Nations Special Representative of the Secretary-General for International Migration until close to his death.

He's a member of the club for sure.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

From your link regarding Sutherland:

The Jesuit-educated barrister, who also served as Ireland’s youngest attorney general and then youngest European Union commissioner during the 1980s, had been ill for some time, Irish broadcaster RTE reported, citing a statement from his family.

A passionate advocate of globalization and the EU and one of Ireland’s best known public figures on the international stage, Sutherland continued in his role as United Nations Special Representative of the Secretary-General for International Migration until close to his death.

He's a member of the club for sure.

Yep. Especially when you see :

A passionate advocate of globalization and the EU and United Nations Special Representative of the Secretary-General for International Migration until close to his death.

Those first generation EU leaders are pretty scary when you start to research into them.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why is Oprah sucking Harvey's ear lobe?...Ewwww.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sick nasty TAT!

Bad TAT, BAD!!!

*rolls up newspaper*

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why is Oprah sucking Harvey's ear lobe?...Ewwww.

Because she wuvved him so much!

She didn't know anything about his predatory ways.... until she heard about it on the news.

Because she didn't go to the awards shows where they made jokes about the open secret that he was a predator...

No wait....
She did.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sick nasty TAT!

Bad TAT, BAD!!!

*rolls up newspaper*

8 is all over her. Why are these people always connected to at least one abuse scandal in their foundations or charity organizations? Holy F#ck.

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join