It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: queenofswords

Well f#ck...November 2008 Full text: Obama's victory speech

Q called another one, yesterday.
"Future Proves Past."

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here's a couple new ones from today...

S. 1532, the “No Human Trafficking on Our Roads Act,” which requires the Department of Transportation to disqualify an individual who uses a commercial motor vehicle in committing a felony involving human trafficking from operating a commercial motor vehicle for life; and

S. 1766, the “Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence Reporting Act of 2017,” which requires the Justice Department to inform certain entities of existing Federal resources to address the need for pediatric sexual assault nurse examiners in responding to child abuse; and extends certain DNA grant authorities.

www.whitehouse.gov...[edi tby]edit on 1/8/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

We see the date but is there anything in the speech or something you're hinting at?

Sorry nothing specific i just want Obama go down in flames as well.

Other anons are currently concentrating their efforts on the secret ZUMA SpaceX launch and Oprah being Weinstein's right hand woman in provding "entertainment" for him. The memes practically write themselves with all the material out there. O and W didn't keep their close friendship a secret. That is going to bite her in the ass now. Good she deserves it.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"Future Proves Past."

Yeah i'm still trying to figure that one out. I even ran it through an anagram simulator but nothing good popped up. ZUMA could be the future. There is a lot of speculation what the mysterious payload was. It ranges from doomsday weapon,dronefleet,satellitekiller,EMP to unknown beam,projectile or balistic weapon that is pointed not at earth. Some called it an Anti-Cabal weapon whatever that is supposed to mean.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Mitt Romney cancer diagnosis.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There are a lot of rumors regarding Antarctica and an ancient civilization that could change our view of the entire world forever. Then we have the obvious 9/11 reference with a picture that is earily similar to 9/11 to boot. There is also the possibility that Trump plans to expose the truth about JFK and UFO's. The phrase Future Proves Past is just so vague and its driving me crazy.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

I'm not convinced he was ever sick to begin with. Could you please elaborate on that if you don't mind.

Edit: Ah damn i read McCain. Sorry.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: Insomnia is killing me...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Short Q break for a laugh ...PJW has a new post

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I'm not convinced he was ever sick to begin with. Could you please elaborate on that if you don't mind.

Yeah, not McCain, a new one. Right on the heels of the chatter that Romney would run for Senator.

I'm just putting this out there.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yeah, not McCain, a new one. Right on the heels of the chatter that Romney would run for Senator.

I'm just putting this out there.

Thanks here is a source if anyone else wants to read it. Mitt Romney was ‘treated successfully’ for prostate cancer

Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee who is preparing for a possible Senate campaign in Utah, was treated for prostate cancer last summer, two people close to Romney said Monday.

“Last year, Governor Mitt Romney was diagnosed with slow-growing prostate cancer,” a Romney aide said in a statement. “The cancer was removed surgically and found not to have spread beyond the prostate.”

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Holy sh!t. Quantum Quirk: Experiment Proves What Happens in the Future Affects the Past and an Alice in Wonderland reference. The f#ck? Is Q eluding to Cern?

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” Lewis Carroll – Alice in Wonderland

If these quantum experiments are correct we could rewrite our own history, and change future outcomes at the same time. Imagine the worlds we could create! Alice’s wonderland just got ever more interesting.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Regarding Oprah...

Remember when Trump first announced and was asked who his running mate would be? He said I don't know maybe Oprah.

Media laughed and said now we know he isn't serious. Now she's their darling 2020 candidate.

Odd.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"Future Proves Past."

Can't it's simply mean that future studies prove what occurred in the past?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Are you attempting to lay some kind of blame at Oprahs feet? I'm confused by your post.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Regarding Oprah...

Remember when Trump first announced and was asked who his running mate would be? He said I don't know maybe Oprah.

Media laughed and said now we know he isn't serious. Now she's their darling 2020 candidate.

Odd.

OMG..."jinx" I was just thinking a similar thing, only I was thinking maybe it was a way to let us know that Trump is on to Pence being another Pedo and that Oprah might take his place, lol, that would be epic !

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Future Proves Past:?

Dec 19, 2017 15:00:02
We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.
We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.
Q

you think it could be something relating to the clinton NON-residence fire?
or TT fire?
who are they trying to flush out?
are they gathering evidence by posing as firefighters? (as i've seen floated around)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Oh wow. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

Let's please not ever forget that women really do get abused.
Let's remember it could be your wife or girlfriend or sister or mother and you'd certainly want to protect them. You'd want them to feel safe reporting any abuse and you'd want them to be believed. Wouldn't you?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

O prah
W infree
N etwork

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Okay who summoned Silly? I hope you know what you have done.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

Two fires now -- One at Clinton residence and one at Trump tower.

Although there has been a media firestorm over Fire and Fury, too.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join