It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

"These people are sick"

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised? Not just Oprah, but almost every single one of those Hollywood women who were virtue signalling at the awards were happy to overlook the actions of guys like Weinstein, until it suddenly became fashionable to attack him.

Edit: I figured out that Oprah was one of "them" when I saw how quickly all the Hollywood types decided that they want her to be the next president.
Oprah herself seems to be rather lukewarm about running. I'll wager there's probably something shady that might get outed if she ever faces any real scrutiny. Perhaps related to how she managed to become so filthy rich in the first place.
edit on 8-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Savage James Woods. I love this guy.
Unfortunately i can't embed tweets without an account. Well f#ck you too Twitter.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Her network channel is named OWN=NWO. They love to rubbing it in our faces because they know we can't fight them... until now.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

GQLDMAN

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Holy Sh!t. NBC is already backpeddling. Trump owns their minds.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good catch. I'm not convinced that raping women was the worst he did. He probably trafficked and provided underaged young starlets for Hollywood parties and such. I hope this cesspool gets eradicated.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why is Oprah sucking Harvey's ear lobe?...Ewwww.

Because she's a disgusting pig.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03c2f4 127154 We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY. We will however light a FIRE to flush them out. Q

Light a fire! Clinton's home and Trump Tower! Wolff book FIre and Fury. Either they are playing some kind of chess that hasn't been invented yet or it was just all coincidence(very unlikely). It's insane.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Why is Oprah sucking Harvey's ear lobe?...Ewwww.

when one single picture kills a future run for President at 'maybe'

someone should re tweet this pic with the same header as nbc did "nothing but respect for our future president"

Edit: on second thought, don't re-tweet it as it would cause utter confusion within the liberals, not knowing which one on the pic they are talking about...
edit on 8-1-2018 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03c2f4 127154 We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY. We will however light a FIRE to flush them out. Q

Light a fire! Clinton's home and Trump Tower! Wolff book FIre and Fury. Either they are playing some kind of chess that hasn't been invented yet or it was just all coincidence(very unlikely). It's insane.

There are definitely some high-level games being played. I'm wondering if the Trump Tower fire might have been some kind of tit-for-tat revenge for the Clinton fire.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Can anyone here provide proof of life or proof of public appearance of one George Soros?

If he were dead, don't you think there would be a major announcement? Think of the struggle for his inheritance.

I don't think it's a matter of quiet elites being "dead... I think they are being quiet to wait and see what is shaping up to happen, especially since Executive Order 13818, which authorizes asset seizure for human trafficking and corruption.

FWIW... I'm not convinced Eric Schmidt resigned from Alphabet because of that E.O. That could be related... but it's not logical to draw inferences on everything that takes place.

I think stuff like the Q Anon phenomena should be treated more like a puzzle, than a series of small pictures assumed to be "facts".

A puzzle may contain many many complex images... but it comes together by being pieced together... not taking facts as rote.

I am about 55 to 60 % to the affirmative on Q being who or what he says he is, and even if the story and backstory are not "real" it could STILL be an Info Warfare op that is designed for beneficial anti-Mr. Globalist slave owner take downs.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Can anyone here provide proof of life or proof of public appearance of one George Soros?

If he were dead, don't you think there would be a major announcement? Think of the struggle for his inheritance.

He's probably not dead.
Just chillin' on a tropical, Caribbean island somewhere.

So now you believe and approve of the United States government arresting, detaining, and sentencing citizens in secret? If that's your idea of a benevolent government, there are some other countries you might be happier living in.

Did you complain, when Obama signed "disappearing" people into law on New Years Eve, in the 2012 NDAA, [sec 1021]?

Just wondering...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

He's probably not dead.
Just chillin' on a tropical, Caribbean island somewhere.

So now you believe and approve of the United States government arresting, detaining, and sentencing citizens in secret? If that's your idea of a benevolent government, there are some other countries you might be happier living in.

Did you complain, when Obama signed "disappearing" people into law on New Years Eve, in the 2012 NDAA, [sec 1021]?

Just wondering...

Please don't encourage DJW001 to come back here. If we don't summon DJW001 maybe he will leave us alone for good.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Good catch. I'm not convinced that raping women was the worst he did. He probably trafficked and provided underaged young starlets for Hollywood parties and such. I hope this cesspool gets eradicated.

I'm anticipating Q giving us more on Weinstein/Oprah/'Goldman'/et al...very soon.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If that is indeed Trump Jr's tweet.. Game set match on his intelligence. Their seems to be a problem with they're usage of the word there.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm anticipating Q giving us more on Weinstein/Oprah/'Goldman'/et al...very soon.

Apparently JA is our Ace in the Hole. JA just got mentioned and is apparently ready to testify. The sudden push for his release fits this narrative quite nicely.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Game set match on his intelligence. Their seems to be a problem with they're usage of the word there.

Are you intentionally trying to misuse it as well or is this just an awesome example of irony?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

At HQME

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Nice. Dethroning the so-called queen of entertainment would lead to meltdowns of epic proportions. I'm down.

edit on 8-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join