It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It would be interesting to know how many typos made it to print.

If these were the only two....and in chapter headings?

This CT is so entertaining.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm not sure I want to dive in and read 300+ pages with a professional eye though. That's not my type of fiction which would help on the one hand, but on the other ... that's a lot of schlock to wade through.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Maybe the version leaked to wiki leaks is a pre production draft?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
VERY MYSTERIOUS.
Check out page 91 (Chapter 6) and page 146 (Chapter 10) of the Fire & Fury PDF from Wikileaks

I won't post the PDF link...but it can be found @ WL Twitter
twitter.com...

Well that is certainly a blatant and intended misprint.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Perhaps the numbers '6' and '10' are also important.

Yesterday, the 6th, was when the stuff about being at Camp David and the EO pen came out.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: the2ofusr1

There might be just enough patriots left in all the right places for this to work.

Yes. Some people couldnt help but notice that American society steadily declining, not progressing. And where there is decline in spite of all of our resources, education, investment, values and intelligence, there is something causing it. Q said that the aim is to bring the U.S. down. We all knew this was happening long ago. We knew the U.S. was declining but we could never pinpoint the cause, because the cause was hidden and obscured. Conspiracy-theories didnt help because we didn't have the data and hard facts.

I knew the U.S. was in a state of decay every time I flew in from Dubai and landed in N.Y. The run-down infrastructure, mass-obesity and physical degeneracy, CNN running every 10 feet, moronic public staff, extreme left-right polarization, racial polarization, mass-poverty, rampant crime and thousands of other tell-tale signs of a dying country. It was in-your-face obvious and yet the MSM kept babbling on about how great everything is.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Maybe the version leaked to wiki leaks is a pre production draft?

No, I think the editing is bad.

They gave Bannon a "pubic" appearance. Now, to be fair, this one needs a good eye to catch because spell check won't flag it. And the word was missed another time in reference to Bannon.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

VERY MYSTERIOUS.
Check out page 91 (Chapter 6) and page 146 (Chapter 10) of the Fire & Fury PDF from Wikileaks

I won't post the PDF link...but it can be found @ WL Twitter
twitter.com...

Well that is certainly a blatant and intended misprint.

Also interesting to not is the Q's are not in the contents page listing the chapters.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yesterday, the 6th, was when the stuff about being at Camp David and the EO pen came out.

The 6th and the 10th have been mentioned before as being big days.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Then, by deduction...Q has something coming out on the 10th.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 7-1-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

I think the original and the WL version are the same length.
I thought one had fewer pages.
Sorry bout that.
edit on 7-1-2018 by abago71 because: Recanted

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In the news: Trump could destroy the entire human race

When MSM resorts to this kind of tone, you can be sure they already lost.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
They gave Bannon a "pubic" appearance. Now, to be fair, this one needs a good eye to catch because spell check won't flag it. And the word was missed another time in reference to Bannon.

Freudian slip. Wolff is obsessed with Bannon's pubes.

Another thing to consider, perhaps the 'L' key sticks on Wolff's keyboard (because he was thinking about Bannon's pubes??). The 'A' key sticks on my keyboard...so I can see that contributing to the 'pubic' typo.

BTW, the 'Q' key is no where near the 'O' key. That makes the 'accidental typo which was missed in proofreading or editing' theory even less likely, IMO.

Plus, it feels unnatural to type a 'Q' after an 'H' and a 'G,' IMO. I don't see how you do it unless it's intentional that you didn't want to spell 'HOME' or 'GOLDMAN' correctly.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm not saying the Q thing is unintentional, but I will say this book feels like a rush job with poor editing. I get how you can miss something like pubic/public on one reading, but on multiple read-throughs and more than once?

So the book is possibly rushed through production and somehow Q slips tidbits into it or Q alters what was copied to the Wiki post? I think the second is more likely, but you never know.
edit on 7-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

that appearance sounded like a bunch of super proud papas. from their confidence (and repeated mentioning of their confidence in democrat support going forward), I'd say they accomplished something of great political importance. he also repeated (paraphrasing) that he's not under investigation..."maybe Hillary is, I don't know".
he specifically used the term "opioids" (as well as traditional drugs) when talking about the drug problem. maybe that's a clue to all the madness over Pakistan and cash over the last few days. or a remedy.
I hate seeing something in nothing, but just like "where's there's smoke, there's fire", lately it's been where's there's fire there's really only smoke. * ETA: and mirrors.
here's to a change in all that
(thinking aloud again)
edit on 7-1-2018 by PolyCottonBlend because: finishing the thought

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

or Q alters what was copied to the Wiki post? I think the second is more likely, but you never know.

...Wouldn't that tie Q to WL?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dude's wearing an overcoat when everyone else is in blazer and khakis.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Out of 413 uses of the letter Q in the book, those are the only 2 misuses...I just counted.

That's from Contents to last page of entire book.
edit on 1/7/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Out of 413 uses of the letter Q in the book, those are the only 2 misuses...I just counted.

...and BOTH in Chapter titles.
Impossible to be accidental.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

... OK, then who is the book's publisher?

Or did Wolff himself do it, but then he would need the complicity of the publisher to keep the Qs in place.

Henry Holt and Co., a sub of McMillan.

Founded in 1866 by Henry Holt and Frederick Leypoldt, Henry Holt and Company is one of the oldest trade publishers in the United States. The company publishes many acclaimed and best-selling authors, including Bill O’Reilly, the two-time Man Booker Prize-winner Hilary Mantel, Nobel Prize-winner Herta Müller, Pulitzer Prize-winner Rick Atkinson, Paul Auster, John Banville as Benjamin Black, Philip Caputo, Andy Cohen, Billy Crystal, Sheila Heti, Tony Horwitz, Erica Jong, and Del Quentin Wilber, as well as scores of other authors in the fields of literary fiction, history, biography, politics, current events, science, psychology, and mysteries and thrillers. In its century-and-a-half history, it has published books by writers whose work endures through the ages, from the poetry of Robert Frost and classic novels by Robert Louis Stevenson, to bestsellers by Erich Fromm and Norman Mailer. Henry Holt publishes books under the imprints Henry Holt, Metropolitan Books, Times Books, and Holt Paperbacks.

Here's a list of whose work they've published -- Bill O. for starters.
edit on 7-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join