It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

Sorry if this has been posted...I was a few pages back when I found this. Tracy beanz has been doing an excellent job on q on you tube. She interviewed Jerome Corsi today who's also been doing a great job analyzing the a posts. This is his break down of the last few days, including the imposter posts.

Again sorry if it was posted in last few pages
edit on 7-1-2018 by megabogie because: Wrong link

Of note: the loop info was not from q in corsi's opinion
edit on 7-1-2018 by megabogie because: Forgot something

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Solvay Pharma. Human fetal cells for vaccine research?

So PP connection.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thought they sold all their pharma to Abbot? That's what the Wiki on them said anyhow.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thought they sold all their pharma to Abbot? That's what the Wiki on them said anyhow.

Merged 2010

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
WTF! Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet and Trump just postponed his Fake News award to the 01/17.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Chelsea Clinton chose this as the single most influential photo in her life:

To celebrate the launch of TIME's new multimedia project – 100 Photographs: The Most Influential Images of All Time – we asked leaders in a number of fields, from technology to the arts to business, to share the single photograph that most influenced their lives.

The Solvay Conference in 1927 brought together the world’s most prominent scientists and physicists, including Albert Einstein, who you can see front and center here. Seventeen of them were or would become Nobel Prize winners. At first glance this may not be the most moving photo, but to me it subtly communicates two very powerful messages. First, that the pursuit of human progress and advances in science are incredible forces to bring people together. And perhaps even more impactful to me is the presence of the one woman in attendance, Marie Curie. As a woman pioneer in a field clearly so dominated at the time by men, Curie remains the only person in history to ever win a Nobel Prize in two different sciences – but perhaps not for long! She paved the way for so many girls who are interested in becoming engineers, scientists and mathematicians, and a similar photo today may look a lot less like Solvay and a lot more like the world around us. Chelsea Clinton is Vice Chair of the Clinton Foundation.

time.com...
edit on 1/7/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
WTF! Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet and Trump just postponed his Fake News award to the 01/17.

Bingo....very nice!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Chelsea Clinton chose this as the single most influential photo in her life:

To celebrate the launch of TIME's new multimedia project – 100 Photographs: The Most Influential Images of All Time – we asked leaders in a number of fields, from technology to the arts to business, to share the single photograph that most influenced their lives.

The Solvay Conference in 1927 brought together the world’s most prominent scientists and physicists, including Albert Einstein, who you can see front and center here. Seventeen of them were or would become Nobel Prize winners. At first glance this may not be the most moving photo, but to me it subtly communicates two very powerful messages. First, that the pursuit of human progress and advances in science are incredible forces to bring people together. And perhaps even more impactful to me is the presence of the one woman in attendance, Marie Curie. As a woman pioneer in a field clearly so dominated at the time by men, Curie remains the only person in history to ever win a Nobel Prize in two different sciences – but perhaps not for long! She paved the way for so many girls who are interested in becoming engineers, scientists and mathematicians, and a similar photo today may look a lot less like Solvay and a lot more like the world around us. Chelsea Clinton is Vice Chair of the Clinton Foundation.

time.com...

Oh...and 17 of them were or would become Nobel Prize Winners...17 - Q

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm starting to feel like Dirk Gently. Everything is connected.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So you think it's a stalking horse, a massive distraction?

I hope you're right, but the competence of the left lately leaves open the possibility that they've rushed it try to create a new narrative because they know the Russia probe is going nowhere.

I'm undecided at the moment.

More like a Trojan Horse at face value it to point you in one direction (Distraction)
Once it well distributed and readed
Maybe the few Q misspell word will be the key to open the info that not important now
But will be when Trump drop the rest off the story

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Giustra and Bill Clinton met in June 2005 on a "philanthropic trip to Mexico and Colombia organized by the Clinton Foundation".

Yeah.......I bet they were doing lots of "Giving". Did they stop by Epsteins Island on the way back with some new "donors" for him?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Alright an anon just mentioned that the Q's are not in the book that is for sale. It appears someone(Assange?) changed the titles. Still no way to confirm it myself though sorry.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

It's like that. That show is crazy.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Strange right? The more I dig the more connections I find. I haven't really jumped into this thread much, but I have a week away coming up that I plan on using for some fun research and hopefully can come up with some good threads on some of the connections here.

The one issue I have with ATS is its search really. Its impossible to find what has been said already and I really don't want to have to wade through 177 pages of posts on something. So many different avenues have come up in this thread that deserve a thread of their own.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

It's like that. That show is crazy.

Yeah i'm still pissed that they canceled it. The characters were pretty awesome and it had that old Doctor Who feel.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well that answers that question. It did not get out the doors of the publisher like that.

So someone altered it afterward.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
not altered in epub format from a private torrent site

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I think this week is going to be very interesting.
DC Press Corps KNEW For a FULL YEAR Hillary Clinton Was Behind Russia Dossier – HID IT FROM PUBLIC

Uh oh. That's not honest reporting, is it.

But, we all know that the press are in bed (literally) with DC politicians, especially Democrats.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
not altered in epub format from a private torrent site

So...where along the line were the alterations made. Surely, WL didn't alter the book! That would be horrific for their reputation.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join