It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Don't worry .the government knows.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Actually IAMTAT asked Q for that.

If it were up to me I would have asked Q to pick me up in his UFO and take me out to party

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

If it were up to me I would have asked Q to pick me up in his UFO and take me out to party

Well, IAMTAT is Q.......look at the timestamps between their posts.

BUSTED.
edit on 5-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Is Q affiliated with the Pleiadians? I follow all of them just out of curiosity but only VOTl mentioned Q.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I edited my post for accuracy sake. Thats the problem with attention and memory span.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It might be worth searching [W]onder[L]and for Loop Capital.
Podesta emails might make a mention or two.
-
-
-
-
(See what I just put together there?)

51 emails I think

Did you find anything useful? I never had luck searching them on WL.

link   

I thought Q ran out of special fuel for the ufo.......or am I just confusing 4chan trolls?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

I thought Q ran out of special fuel for the ufo.......or am I just confusing 4chan trolls?

That was on X.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I get the feeling the new Wolff book was just a story to get the peoples attention. Most likeley they also read all the other stories now as well. Not a bad move.

I think the Wolff book is just the Dems pivoting back to the "25th Amendment" strategy. They realize that Mueller is a bust, and there are no grounds to impeach Trump, so they're going back to pushing the narrative that Trump is mentally unfit to be president.

Of course, that's an even longer shot than the Trump-Russia narrative, because they would need to get Pence + Trump's own cabinet on board with this scheme. And even then, Trump would have the right to contest any declaration that he was unfit.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: DJW001

Why did they not know Trump would drop the "voter fraud" investigation? If they were who they claimed to be, those would be the sorts of things they would be aware of.

Voter-fraud investigation was not dropped, it was delegated to the Department of Homeland Security because - shockingly - states wont comply.

Your posts prey on peoples low attention and memory span. They are riddled with false data and sneaky omitting.

How much longer are you going to support these phony humanitarians:

Is it just me or does Harvey look like he's going to get a Huma'er later .

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Well, IAMTAT is Q.......look at the timestamps between their posts.

BUSTED.

CONGRATULATIONS, PATRIOT.
You've been chosen to join us.
-
-
-
Pick up your phone.
edit on 5-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

+++

Do we get cool Kingsman stuff too?

Just watched the first one. Highly recommended.
edit on 5-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Loop Capital Markets, LLC is an interesting group with many interesting connections and "collaborative" efforts, if you will.

What is Chicago known for? (...lol...other than hot dogs.)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
]

What is Chicago known for? (...lol...other than hot dogs.)

Pizza and Italian Beef. God they have great local food there.

We know they are rubbing elbows with the Obama's and their circle. There has got to be more.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Two more old Obama friends to consider:
Martin Nesbitt & Anita Blanchard (Wife).

Daley picks Obama friend Reynolds as CHA chairman
CEO of global investment firm, a fundraiser for president, grew up in city's Englewood neighborhood

Mayor Richard Daley on Friday appointed a friend and fundraiser of President Barack Obama to serve as chairman of the Chicago Housing Authority.

James Reynolds Jr., 56, replaces Martin Nesbitt, a close Obama friend and adviser.

Reynolds is co-founder and CEO of Loop Capital Markets, a global investment firm. In 1999, Obama's brother-in-law served as a managing director at Loop Capital. Several of the president's most active financiers have said Reynolds introduced them to Obama.

articles.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Looking at the people at Loop Capital who are listed as having no relationships we see the following:

Kourtney Ratliff Gibson is President of Loop Capital Markets. She leads the firm's Global Equity, Taxable Fixed Income and Transition Management Divisions and is responsible for managing all aspects of sales, trading, research and operations. Ms. Gibson oversees all brand building efforts at Loop Capital, in addition, to cultivating and enhancing major strategic client relationships for the firm. Possessing 18 years of experience at the firm, Ms. Gibson has extensive knowledge and involvement across all of Loop Capital's platforms. As such, she’s leading the firm’s globalization efforts, which began with the firm’s equity division that now trades in over 70 markets globally. Ms. Gibson is a regular guest on CNBC's Halftime Report and the Closing Bell, providing insight, analysis and outlook on the markets. Ms. Gibson received a Master’s of Business Administration from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Miami. In addition, she is a member of the treasury market practices group and sits on the board of trustees at Viterbo University and the University of Miami as well as the boards of the University of Miami Alumni Association (President-Elect) and Chicago Scholars Foundation. She holds Series 7, 57, 24 and 63 FINRA registrations.

Bloomberg

Ms. Ho came to the firm from Bank One, where she was served as head of the short-term municipal securities desk for five years. In that role, she managed all Bank One short-term products, including auction rate notes, variable rate demand notes, competitive and negotiated notes, as well as derivative products such as tender option bonds. Previously, she was a trader and salesperson in tax-exempt securities.

Ms. Ho holds an M.B.A. in Finance and Economics from the University of Chicago, an M.S. in Statistics from Emory University and a B.S. in Mathematics and Far East Asian Studies from George Washington University. She holds Series 7, 52, 53 and 63 licenses.

Loop Capital

James Toland has been Senior Vice President at Loop Capital Markets LLC since May 30, 2016. James Toland served as Managing Director and Head of Consultant Relations at State Street. James Toland has more than 25 years in the financial services industry.

Bloomberg

This last one is interesting to me because for someone with, "more than 25 years in the financial services industry," there is remarkably little to find online.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Martin Nesbitt & Penny Pritzker.

Executive Profile: Martin Nesbitt, the first friend

After more than a decade as chief executive of The Parking Spot, an airport parking company he co-founded in 1998 with Penny Pritzker, an heir to the Hyatt hotels fortune, Nesbitt has decided to move on.

The breakup of the Pritzker fortune brought the sale of the firm he built, and on Dec. 31 he stepped down after a year under new ownership.

Later this year, Nesbitt will launch a private equity firm, The Vistria Group, with his friend Kip Kirkpatrick, a former Democratic candidate for Illinois treasurer and industry veteran.

Vistria is a combination of the Latin words for "power" and "three," which the co-founders said represents their financial, operational and regulatory experience.

Nesbitt said Vistria will invest in companies in fields at "the nexus of the public and private sectors," such as education, health care and financial services.

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Vistria Group

Obama's 'best friend' raises millions for private equity fund

fortune.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Quite simply the most #ed up music video I've ever seen!

Yet strangely hypnotic - couldn't drag my poor eyeballs away..!?!?

It's likely to be the tune that gets stuck on repeat in my head for the next week or so - thanks...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Not all that far-fetched considering the psychologist who went all over on Capitol Hill giving hearings on how she thinks Trump is mentally unfit ... even though she's never formally treated or interviewed him in any capacity. She was all over MSNBC or something.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join