It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Just a reminder-- Q posted on the 18th

"Clock started - 10 days
Q"

Today is the 28th

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Nvm]
edit on 28-12-2017 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The insane shill site deep state moderated clusterfk Gulp has a 600 page thread on Q anon. I am banned for life for posting about IHS involvement but wanted to spark someone who is not banned to skim through the last few pages to see what is up. DJT and his team have posted there before and aside from the insane lunatics posting over there a few threads Q being one are extremely interesting and there are different researchers posting. I would take a look at the thread there and bring any info here you are allowed to. Normally I do not post about this or any site but it is really important for this thread as well. Some serious geniuses over there and here. Thanks again I am following this thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
The insane shill site deep state moderated clusterfk Gulp has a 600 page thread on Q anon. I am banned for life for posting about IHS involvement but wanted to spark someone who is not banned to skim through the last few pages to see what is up. DJT and his team have posted there before and aside from the insane lunatics posting over there a few threads Q being one are extremely interesting and there are different researchers posting. I would take a look at the thread there and bring any info here you are allowed to. Normally I do not post about this or any site but it is really important for this thread as well. Some serious geniuses over there and here. Thanks again I am following this thread.

You are not banned for life. Go and get a VPN. Open a new email account if you need to and start a new account there. (If you want to)

Would be grateful for a link because i cannot find what you are talking about. If you are not happy linking it would you send me a pm please.

thank you

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
2017 has been an awakening. Seeing how the NY TImes said, on election day, that Hillary has a "95% chance of winning". Seeing the Podestas "Art". Wondering why CNN runs in every single airport and public place in the world. Seeing Hollywood full of sexual predators. Seeing the msm attack Trump like crazy from the very beginning. Seeing racism issues being artificially fueled on all sides. Seeing ISIS disappear off the map in a very short time. Seeing the Hefner-Assange connection. Learning about Qanon. The list is endless. The fact that so many people still think there is nothing to see here, reveals an incredible apathy. Even a lifelong conspiracy-theory skeptic such as myself cant deny that something big is happening behind the scenes.

With you on that.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
So far Q is;

DTrump
Q Group
AI
Russia
IAMTAT
white house comms larpers
MegaTROLL
Nostradamus
Barron

any other guesses?

Melania's Cousin that lives in Mongolia.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I cannot link to gulp as it would be very bad for my future on ats but because it is so important the info being rendered I would search for the thread title Qanon it's on don't panic! 600plus pages last I saw. I think they can see VPN's as well not sure. That site is completely compromised and they censor really important info . I don't even want to go back ATS and COP LOP are fine. Check on L OP There is also news of a Northern District of Nevada case against the deep state bad boys naming names about 911 conspiracy. Check that out on the digital records database of case files it just happened and is very interesting.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
TBz has a new vid up with some info that may play out in Q's posts dealing with flights to Cuba

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Could please check thread and maybe comment if needed. its QAnon related. Put it in RATs because of PG reference.

Julian Assange In Protective Custody

Happy days

edit on 28-12-2017 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2
Just a reminder-- Q posted on the 18th

"Clock started - 10 days
Q"

Today is the 28th

And when you can't find something that seems to confirm that all this is not just a [HOAX!]?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

when we see how many congress people come back for work after the break

or wearing new fashionable footwear

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

when we see how many congress people come back for work after the break

or wearing new fashionable footwear

It's certainly aboot time.
A lot of these scumbags have deserved to get the boot for years!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The question was: "What will you do when all the Congressmen come back?" Remember when there was going to be a massive sweep of pedophiles in the DNC? Whatever happened to that?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: dashen

The question was: "What will you do when all the Congressmen come back?" Remember when there was going to be a massive sweep of pedophiles in the DNC? Whatever happened to that?

The sweep has been nationwide.
The President declared a national emergency regarding human trafficking. You may have seen a reference to it here on ATS, but you probably didn't see it on any MSM outlet.
Link to ATS thread about it.

Why didn't you see anything in the MSM?
Maybe because they are part of the problem..... ATS thread.
edit on b000000312017-12-28T10:06:18-06:0010America/ChicagoThu, 28 Dec 2017 10:06:18 -06001000000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Have you had your head stuck in the sand for the past month do you know how many congress men and representatives have resigned or abruptly retired in the past 2 months?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here is a link to a post by member 'perfectenemy' with a list of human trafficking arrests in 2017.
ATS Post

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Have you had your head stuck in the sand for the past month do you know how many congress men and representatives have resigned or abruptly retired in the past 2 months?

Why are they mostly Republican, do you suppose? And why have there been no arrests?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Here is a link to a post by member 'perfectenemy' with a list of human trafficking arrests in 2017.
ATS Post

I'm happy that law enforcement is following up on the initiatives started during the Obama administration. Still, I don't see many Congressmen being busted.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You might need to expand your thinking. House arrest is still arrest

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You might need to expand your thinking. House arrest is still arrest

Wake me when charges are actually filed. If they are under arrest without charges, it is not a "housecleaning," it is a coup.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join