It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sorry to go off topic. Been lurking for about 8 years now, dont really post much on here but wow has ats changed. The only thread currently discussing the meg revelation is in rats? I just read that and i NEED to read you guys take on that.. Pretty damning info even if just a little bit of that is true. Sorry perfectenemy.. Dont want to stop the discussion of this thread. Carry on gentlemen, and gentlegals as well, maybe, possibly..

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Prediction Time:

McCain soon to take a turn for the worse.

One of McCain's associates has just been subpenaed.

House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes has issued a subpoena to David Kramer, a former State Department official who, in late November 2016, traveled to London to receive a briefing and a copy of the Trump dossier from its author, former British spy Christopher Steele. Kramer then returned to the U.S. to give the document to Sen. John McCain.

Link

No Huma in sight? Interesting.

No, but this just happened.

2 investors, including 'Twilight' backer, convicted of fraud

During the trial, the jury was not permitted to hear a recorded telephone conversation in which Amanat tells a government cooperator that his first cousin is Huma Abedin, a former aide to last year's Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton.

Defense lawyers had requested it be kept out of the trial, saying the conversation was "irrelevant and unfairly prejudicial."

edit on 27-12-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Skyfloating

He was unauthorized though. Had he gone to ticketing after missing his flight 25 minutes earlier they would have put him on stand by for the flight he did get on.

Everything in travel uses legal terminology. Ever read "fair rules" for your ticket? It's all legal mumbo jumbo.

I see.

One more thing then: Would police be called in for an "unauthorized person" or would he just get off the plane and be on his way?

If the plane was forced to turn around he'd be detained for sure. He'd likely get detained upon arrival even if they let him travel if only to better understand how he got on the wrong plane to begin with. There is someone for sure looking for a new job after this.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm confused though. What I read was pilot allowed passenger to travel meaning they didn't turn back. Did I miss something?

I recall reading this in MSM too. Which would mean that the flight was ordered to return...perhaps by law enforcement.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Your welcome. I made a new thread in Rats to discuss it further and in more detail. This thread should be reserved for anything Q related.

I dont like Megs Ego. But some of what she says rings true. For example, most of us feel that Obama is more of a tool than a crook. He just doesnt come across as a crook. What she says about the satanist-baby-raping stuff only being a very tiny percentage of whats going on, also rings true. Everyone being a child rapist sounds and feels unrealistic/paranoid.

What she says about Trump not wanting to disclose stuff in order to keep order and all this taking many years to come to light also makes sense. Much of this race and nazi stuff psyop? Absolutely. Basically she confirms what we all know on some subconscious level.

I sure hope she is right about all these arrests. We're going to need a little bit more meat (public arrests) with our breadcrumbs though.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm confused though. What I read was pilot allowed passenger to travel meaning they didn't turn back. Did I miss something?

I recall reading this in MSM too. Which would mean that the flight was ordered to return...perhaps by law enforcement.

Ok so I read the second link from perfect enemy. After 8 hours they turned backed coupled with the previous article that said pilot permitted him to fly suddenly a red flag comes up.

The second article doesn't go into any detail about this situation, rather it's focused on two other examples by other passengers in other years.

Side note: funny how my example of how it could happen was used in the second article because really it could happen.

But to have them turn around after 8 hours eventually the pilot said it was ok is actually very very weird. It certainly would not have been the airline or the pilot that "forced" the flight to return for sure. Or why they couldn't address the issue with passenger upon arrival leads me to believe it was law enforcement and jurisdiction considerations. But if his brother was on that flight and both were trying to go to same destination, it seems the word "forced" is very appropriate here.

Why? Haven't the foggiest idea.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Sorry to go off topic. Been lurking for about 8 years now, dont really post much on here but wow has ats changed. The only thread currently discussing the meg revelation is in rats? I just read that and i NEED to read you guys take on that.. Pretty damning info even if just a little bit of that is true. Sorry perfectenemy.. Dont want to stop the discussion of this thread. Carry on gentlemen, and gentlegals as well, maybe, possibly..

I put my thread in Rats on purpose. The PG stuff for example is frowned upon outside of it and we can discuss it more freely. No need to apologize really.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
The boot thing is odd, however why do they need a boot? Why not wear a nicropressed necklace, it's less conspicuous or even titanium cabled nicropressed ankle bracelet? The boot has to be removed for clothes changes, the cables or necklaces don't. Or even a microchip GPS implant? But why a show of a huge boot?
I am thinking it is because it shows itself as a huge boot. I am curious how much of it is removable, what is underneath. It looks like it is a modern chain and ball. Not supposed to be easily hidden. It is house arrest.

ok in thinking of why a house arrest boot would be designed and configured that way.

These are high profile people charged but yet to be convicted so there is reason to believe some comfort is sought. Most likely the boot portion is removable when at home, and only at home. If you have a need to go into public, then it is mandatory the boot portion of the monitoring device to be attached to make it a ball and chain, easily recognized and seen. Like airport checkpoints. At home less conspicuous for bathing and comfort.

edit on 27-12-2017 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Some more possibly important info on recent events and Q related. No guarantee if it's legit though. I'll take a look at Barrick Gold.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Some more possibly important info on recent events and Q related. No guarantee if it's legit though. I'll take a look at Barrick Gold.

Here's an interesting one in hindsight now...Tony Podesta and Dennis Hastert at a youth camp together back in 1965. They would have been in their 20s or so then so wouldn't have been campers...

And Hastert is a confessed kiddie diddler....

Podesta bragged in a WL email that he and Hastert have remained good friends since their time at Camp Nose in Japan...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing some bum would be able to get on the wrong plane, let alone the plane turn around so some broke bum could go back to his starting point while inconveniencing the entire rest of the people. People die on planes and the people are forced to sit there and wait until they get to their destinations.

Someone or something was on that plane which was forced to come back to the United States. Key word, FORCED.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
I have a hard time believing some bum would be able to get on the wrong plane, let alone the plane turn around so some broke bum could go back to his starting point while inconveniencing the entire rest of the people. People die on planes and the people are forced to sit there and wait until they get to their destinations.

Someone or something was on that plane which was forced to come back to the United States. Key word, FORCED.

From an account of someone on the plane it was 4 people. 1 Muslim, 2 white guys and an Asian woman. He said the were in a row in front of him and all 4 were detained and questioned when they landed. I linked it in either this thread or another...seems pretty legit too as the guy was really a nobody.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
2017 has been an awakening. Seeing how the NY TImes said, on election day, that Hillary has a "95% chance of winning". Seeing the Podestas "Art". Wondering why CNN runs in every single airport and public place in the world. Seeing Hollywood full of sexual predators. Seeing the msm attack Trump like crazy from the very beginning. Seeing racism issues being artificially fueled on all sides. Seeing ISIS disappear off the map in a very short time. Seeing the Hefner-Assange connection. Learning about Qanon. The list is endless. The fact that so many people still think there is nothing to see here, reveals an incredible apathy. Even a lifelong conspiracy-theory skeptic such as myself cant deny that something big is happening behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
FWIW: James Mattis was in Gitmo last week. Jeff Sessions is in Gitmo today.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Would world famous Obama post Christmas pictures from years ago?

Would world famous Hillary Clinton not post any Christmas greetings at all, totally unlike years before?

Would Assanges account go dark and then reappear Following 25 new people, with no explanation from Assange?

Would there be power outages at Airports and Disney, numerous diverted flights, numerous suicides and resignations all happen within a short period of time?

So many glitches in the Matrix.

Can you Imagine Trump posting a Christmas picture thats several years old? What would MSM say?
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I finally figured it out...

This Q guy is like Nostradamus for conservative conspiracy people.

Intentionally vague enough so that after the fact you can pretty much go back and say, "See! It fits!".

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Can you Imagine Trump posting a Christmas picture thats several years old? What would MSM say?

Nothing much. Trump posts wacky garbge all the time, and retweets stuff without even realizing what it actually is.

The "MSM" at this point just shakes their heads, wondering what the next level of stupidity will bring.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I finally figured it out...

This Q guy is like Nostradamus for conservative conspiracy people.

Intentionally vague enough so that after the fact you can pretty much go back and say, "See! It fits!".

I think there are at least 2 "Q", and one is a female.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
So far Q is;

DTrump
Q Group
AI
Russia
IAMTAT
white house comms larpers
MegaTROLL
Nostradamus
Barron

any other guesses?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

One of President Trump's attorneys said that he uses President Trump's Twitter to post messages for followers. Maybe Q is this lawyer, using several aliases.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join