It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Church Shooting : Thread

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I absolutely do not blame the kid for anything. I have a sh# parent as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: DBCowboy

So we have the military connection. Not my intent to trash the military but more point to the possibility of false flag.
At the very least he was clearly insane.

Served in the US Air Force

Link

Well, there's no rule that says that evil assholes can't serve. I wonder what happened to him to do such a thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: Liquesence

I absolutely do not blame the kid for anything. I have a sh# parent as well.

Then it shouldn't matter whether or not he bred.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I know I am just a few characters and a avatar on a computer screen to you but behind this screen is someone who could find the extremely hurtful.

LOL.

Are you for real?

This coming from a guy who craves negative attention.
🤔

Just because I get a lot of negative attention does not mean I crave it.

what I crave is to create discussion and debate and try to bring balance to things.

I think I am probably one of the most hated members on ATS.

I do not like that, but I am not on ATS to be liked, I am on ATS to challenge you lot and get you thinking, something I think a do a good job off.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Does anybody else find it odd that he's only been on FB since 2015?

Not really, I still haven't joined.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
DO you have a queen?

If so, you are her subject.

Embrace that fact, as tasteless as it seems, that is you lot in life.

Way to make Americans look stupid. They have a say in their laws, its not an absolute monarchy. Whatever TF you think a "subject" is, they are not subjects if they have control over their laws.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

might want to try a little sensitivity.

I know I am just a few characters and a avatar on a computer screen to you but behind this screen is someone who could find the extremely hurtful.

Pardon me while I puke.

You insult law-abiding Americans daily. You are close-minded and arrogant with your hyperbolic rants against gun owners in America, not even attempting to comprehend the importance of the 2A to our citizens and the deep meaning behind this God-given right.

Owning a gun is not a "God-Given right"

In fact if there is a god I am pretty sure he would be a bit pissed of at you all right now over all this gun stuff.

In your UK Fantasia, you are correct. Subjects do not have a right to own a gun.

However, in our country, our laws (not a king or queen) say that it is a right inherent upon birth. The law also states the government is not to infringe upon that right. This is the law we, as a group of citizens, have decided to follow.

Sorry that you, as a subject, cannot understand nor benefit form that opportunity.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Same here. Nor have I joined Twitter or Instagram.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

LOL.

Are you for real?

🤔

what I crave is to create discussion and debate and try to bring balance to things.

I do not like that, but I am not on ATS to be liked, I am on ATS to challenge you lot and get you thinking, something I think a do a good job off.

Hated? Not even close, ignorant maybe but not hated, it take too much energy to hate a person I've never met.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Owning a gun is not a "God-Given right"

It is in our country. It is called a natural right, one that is not given to you nor taken away from you by the government.

It's one of the things that make the difference in being subjects or being citizens.

edit on 5-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

You have the right to defend yourself, and in order to defend yourself against all comers, you have to be able to have access to weaponry that will give you a chance against them. All comers includes agents of your own government and foreign governments as well as criminal elements.

If they all have access to firearms, how do you defend yourself using your God-given right to self-defense, if you do not likewise have that access?

link   

You have been around at a while. It's a conspiracy site, so I'm sure you're aware that many of these shootings are a false flag with the goal to take or limit our right to protect ourselves.
My guess is there will be questionable circumstances with this shooting also. Unfortunately there will be less phone video, because who has their phone out at church. The media will post less pics and details because they have learned that more equal more to pick apart.

It's already questionable, this story. We've got a guy with only the most perfect pics on his meager Facebook page, a guy from 50 miles away, a guy that was a mighty good shot, a guy that ended up dead....

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

LOL.

Are you for real?

🤔

Hated? Not even close, ignorant maybe but not hated, it take too much energy to hate a person I've never met.

No, not ignorant, just raised and indoctrinated to a very different governmental tradition that grooms him to accept certain differences in his station vis a vis the authorities.

link   
Gun laws have nothing to do with this..

Speaking out loud indirectly to no one... “ how stupid are my cousins?”

I won’t ask anyone to wake up, because I am not ignorant.....

link   

originally posted by: starviego
If my profile of these types is correct, we will see many of these same elements in the current shooting:

--a drill mimicking the shooting happening nearby or in recent memory

Bingo!

www.ksat.com...
Posted: October 21, 2017
SAN ANTONIO - The Texas Air National Guard will conduct an active shooter training exercise at Joint Base San Antonio - Lackland on Sunday.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Lets end the UK debate, shall we?

They eat jellied eels. Feel sorry for them, move on and stay on topic!

So this nutcase evil bastard was an Air Force vet who lost it somewhere along the way.

I wonder about his discharge and would pay cash money to see his DD214.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Same here. Nor have I joined Twitter or Instagram.

In my opinion I believe that many of those types of social media have ruined how people communicate to each other irl.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Knock of the tit for tat and personal insults or you will be temporarily Posting Banned or worse. Be warned. Do not reply to this post.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join