It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Church Shooting : Thread

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: queenofswords
On this day, 8 years ago, the Fort Hood shooting happened when Nidal Hasan fatally shot 13 people and injured about 30 others.

And it is still happening.

You see all these members who are defending their rights to own a gun and who are shouting down those of us who point out that all these guns might not be a good idea.

They have blood on their hands.

You lot are the reason there is not the political will to change, you lot are the reason that its not harder for these kind of evil men to go out and by those tools of death. Because you have not acted, you defended their right to go out killing.

This is your fault almost as much as it is the shooters.

And conversely, I hope you can sleep with the blood of all those killed with knives and vehicles in your UK Fantasia.

Their blood is on your hands as well then.

We have laws regarding knifes.

ie. you are not aloud to carry a knife in public, last I checked I think its a 5 year prison sentence.

You still have LOTS of stabbings.

Those knife laws sure do work, don't they..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

On this day, 8 years ago, the Fort Hood shooting happened when Nidal Hasan fatally shot 13 people and injured about 30 others.

You see all these members who are defending their rights to own a gun and who are shouting down those of us who point out that all these guns might not be a good idea.

You lot are the reason there is not the political will to change, you lot are the reason that its not harder for these kind of evil men to go out and by those tools of death. Because you have not acted, you defended their right to go out killing.

And conversely, I hope you can sleep with the blood of all those killed with knives and vehicles in your UK Fantasia.

ie. you are not aloud to carry a knife in public, last I checked I think its a 5 year prison sentence.

We have laws here about firearm ownership as well. But those knife laws of yours are not working are they. People are still killed with knives. You therefore should be protesting and calling for banning of knives. Their only purpose is to cut flesh. They are instruments of death.

If you are not advocating for them being banned, then you are a hypocrite and care not for the lives lost.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Welp since people have been using vehicles to kill people we should ban vehicles as well.

Immigrants have killed people.

Gotta get rid of immigrants as well.

White supremacists and Klansmen have killed people.

Gotta get rid of them as well.

People have slipped in bathtubs.

Lose those as well.

Since people kill people so while we are at it we should ban ourselves from Earth.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Welp since people have been using vehicles to kill people we should ban vehicles as well.

Its like it’s illegal to kill people, and hate crimes makes it extra illegal to kill people as a racist?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I wonder how he got it right , the name wasn't mentioned in the Reddit thread im following, Twitter or anywhere else

link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Its like it’s illegal to kill people, and hate crimes makes it extra illegal to kill people as a racist?

Yeah. Hate crime does make it seem worse.

link   
With 25+ dead and another 20 wounded, almost every person in that small church must have been shot. So once again we've got a shooter with some amazing marksmanship abilities. How many people managed to escape? Were the exits blocked or locked?

It's also unusual that the shooter tried to flee. Did he really expect to make a clean getaway? Doesn't make sense.

edit on 5-11-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

link   
Murder never happened before guns were invented.

True story.

Signed,

Genghis Khan

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

You still have LOTS of stabbings.

Those knife laws sure do work, don't they..

Well they do work.

the recent report in the increase in use is actually driven by how we measure crime statistics and new crimes being introduced.

When it comes to uk crime stats there is loads of stuff that goes on behind those stats that need to be looked at. Peoples experience of crime has actually dropped 9%

www.theguardian.com...

Really though talking a out knifes vs guns is apples and oranges in view.

link   

originally posted by: Stketcher

I wonder how he got it right , the name wasn't mentioned in the Reddit thread im following, Twitter or anywhere else

Good Question..

Very good question..

The FB page was rather devoid of stuff, as well. Only made in 2015, and was rather pointed.. a few gun photos, and a face pic.

Speaking of the face pic, talk about empty eyes.. Devoid of everything.

link   

Devin Kelly is our shooter.

Or maybe he's just the patsy. Don't be so quick to buy into the hype.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
With 25+ dead and another 20 wounded, almost every person in that small church must have been shot. So once again we've got a shooter with some amazing marksmanship abilities. How many people managed to escape? Were the exits blocked our locked?

It's also unusual that the shooter tried to flee. Did he really expect to make a clean getaway? Doesn't make sense.

Look at the size of the room they're in, its small. I'm sure at first everyone instinctively hit the deck. Wouldn't take long to just walk around an shoot almost everyone.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What a clueless drama queen! You know what? You don't understand the depth of the issue, and really ought to just bug out of the call to disarm the American people. 400,000,000 guns in this country...I would say the gun to killing ratio is pretty damn low. Most of us gun owners never ever even think about using them for nefarious purposes. The 2A is sacrosanct in America for a reason....a big reason.

Your country's citizens are subjects. The 2A assures that American people will never be "subjects". The 2A is not a right given to us by the government. It is a natural right. The government cannot take it away from us. Why do you think some of us fight so hard to keep it from being sullied and encroached upon.

These events are horrific and heart-breaking, but taking away the People's right to keep and bear arms, will not stop these evildoers from doing evil.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

That we can agree on.

I think if you were to just show a picture of that to anyone without mentioning what he had done they would say he wasn't a good guy.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Your country's citizens are subjects.

No we are not.

Next.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

People die in hospitals, might as well close those down also.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stketcher

Good Question..

Very good question..

The FB page was rather devoid of stuff, as well. Only made in 2015, and was rather pointed.. a few gun photos, and a face pic.

Yes I got in before it was taken down. It seemed to me that the guy only left public a couple of post meant to be seen by all the curious eyes that were gonna come after the event. One said something along the lines "doing something bad doesn't mean it won't feel good" , the other "happy halloween #ers" and then a clear picture of his face and the gun. I feel there was a clear intent on his part.

Im just curious of how this guy got his profile , like I said I've been following along a reddit live thread, twitter feed and news media coverage and not once did I see the name. Once this guy mentioned here I searched around bit to see if there were any other mentions of that specific name and dint see anything.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Stketcher because: typo

edit on 5-11-2017 by Stketcher because: typo 2

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Man ‘rapes neighbour’s 18-month-old baby in front of his children then dumps her outside

Read more: metro.co.uk...
Twitter: twitter.com... | Facebook: www.facebook.com...

Ya'll some sickos over there

link   

Within minutes, maybe even seconds, lawsuits would be filed in every court in the nation demanding a preliminary injunction to stop such confiscations.
Given that Heller clearly makes such an act illegal, such an injunction would be granted, and that's pretty much the end of it.
Most states have an independent right to keep and bear arms in their state constitutions.
As such, local and state police will be unlikely to participate in any confiscation, and may even arrest federal law enforcement that is trying to carry it out.
Given that they start busting down literally every door in the neighborhood, those people may find a lot of support. At Best, this is the beginning of ala Afghanistan, that goes on for years or even decades.
Then the shoe will be on the other foot we will be saying
This is your fault almost as much as it is the Government...

link   
I know this is the internet, but I really can't believe some of the blatantly ignorant, snide comments in this thread.

And there is nothing wrong with asking people to pray for the victims and their families.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join