It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Church Shooting : Thread

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I didn't mean you. Sorry, I just realized that came out wrong.

Generally it is equal to a felony and is yet another bar to firearms ownership in most states, and the Federal government considers it a bar from transfer on the 4473.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Live covereage with the gov in conference, for anyone interested in more facts

Live Conference

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Unstable people in the U.S. are losing their minds.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well looks like we need to add another photo to the pile.

K~

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

That's a whole lotta ugly.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The shooter is dead. He has been officially identified as Devon Patrick Kelly, but Mustachio Tweeted: "#texaschurchshooting shooter is 29 year old US Airman turned Muslim convert, Samir Al-Hajeed. His manifesto is making its rounds on the web."
source

Color me surprised.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Is the ground still wet with blood where you're dancing?

link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Well looks like we need to add another photo to the pile.

Only half of that collage will load for me, but I'm just gonna go out on a limb and guess it doesn't include the black church shooter from last month right?
edit on Sun Nov 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

link   
Reading through this thread I see the usual suspects never letting a good crisis go to waste.

Shame.

I guess there are three things that are certain in life.

Death and taxes, and political hackery over dying.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Says the white guy! roflmao

Event just happened, people are grasping at straws to justify their political position. Smart people wait for facts!

He's not white, he's 'melanin challenged.'

LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

Personal attacks, bickering, snarky comments, and off topic comments !!
If you are wondering if this is about you, please read the following....You are responsible for your own posts.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

Also, this thread is not a GUN CONTROL thread...that is another topic for another forum.....

Community Announcement re: Decorum

There will be consequences to those who ignore this reminder.....

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Sun Nov 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Autorico

That's a whole lotta ugly.

Lotta crazy, look at them eyes.

K~

link   
50 people shot in 15 seconds? Impossible--for one shooter anyway:

abcnews.go.com...
“We heard several shots and we all started running inside the store,” said the woman, who said she is 49 but declined to give her name.
“It lasted about 15 seconds," she said. "I yelled, ‘Get down! Get inside!’ and we all went into hiding.”

For what it's worth:

yournewswire.com...
Devin Kelly, who killed at least 27 people and injured many more, was one of two shooters in the church, according to eyewitnesses, who also report Kelly carried an Antifa flag and told the churchgoers “this is a communist revolution” before unloading on the congregation, reloading several times.

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Cygnis
Devin Kelly was DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED from the US Air Force in 2014.

According to CBS news.

As an E1. So he never even did anything either.

Before someone wants to make this about PTSD like an idiot.

The dishonorable discharge is based on a general court-martial conviction.

This means the conviction is a felony, regardless of what the underlying offense may have been.

The convicted felon is banned from possessing a firearm including Title II Firearms

link   
I've been reading all the posts, and getting pretty sick of the silly arguing. Same folks, same arguments....whatever. Thank goodness for the scroll wheel.

This is becoming a world wide problem. Is it terrorism, a hate crime, or somebody's marble rolled out of their head and cracked, and they went nuts? There was also a shooting at a church today in another city (sorry, can't remember right now, just that it was a Catholic church and the person shot a woman who came out after mass and injured another person). This all seems mighty shady to me.

I'm typically a very cut-and-dry, logical person, but all this death is making me so very sad. The people who's lives were stolen from them today are okay, it's the ones left behind, and the ones who lost loved ones, that make me want to break down and cry.

Looking at the bigger picture, I see this as being ramped up for the civil war they are salivating for us to have. We didn't crack during all that Antifa nonsense. We didn't crack because of the Vegas shooting targeting right wingers. Nothing happened yesterday, except a few really strange people screamed into a megaphone about fascism, yet cannot explain what it really is. So they're turning up the heat, so to speak.

This, of course, is my own opinion. They are striking at the heart of the right. Football (that backfired in their faces). People wiping their backside on the American flag. Our history and statues and works of literature. Country music. Church on Sunday in the heart of Texas.

People want to blame it on mentally ill people. They want to blame it on guns. They want to blame it on medication. Easy answers to soothe the fear.

It goes way beyond that, sorry to say. We are caught on a chessboard as pawns in a last-ditch effort to make us say, "Goll Darnit, that's the LAST STRAW!" and lock and load....then look for targets.

My own advice is to stay cool. If you have a carry permit, USE IT. Nobody's gonna frisk you in church. STOP the madness before they get us all flustered and ready to throw down. Because, once they do, it will become mob rule and we will lose it all. The UN has the power to come in and put down any 'insurrection' within the US borders. They have trained within our heartland and trained for small towns. Example: Jade Helm. The people I know in Big Spring, Texas told me that none of the soldiers they ran into could really speak English. HELLO.

Keep protected but don't start anything. Pretty sure those blue and white trucks are just sitting in rail cars, ready to roll out. Do NOT give them a reason.

I'm lighting candles for all those who grieve tonight. Honor our fellow Americans tonight, but do not lose sight of the bigger picture.

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Cygnis

I didn't mean you. Sorry, I just realized that came out wrong.

Generally it is equal to a felony and is yet another bar to firearms ownership in most states, and the Federal government considers it a bar from transfer on the 4473.

No worries, no harm done.

Now, my question is this.. Is there a general discharge with bad conduct (dishonorable discharge), and a general discharge with military tribunal type conviction (felony) Dishonorable discharge? More simply, is there different levels of Dishonorable discharge?

link   
News conference said a citizen engaged him with gun fire which cause him to drop his rifle.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Wouldn't celebrate too soon comrade, seeing reports he was one of your Antifa Bro's!

edit on 5-11-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: silo13

The shooter is dead. He has been officially identified as Devon Patrick Kelly, but Mustachio Tweeted: "#texaschurchshooting shooter is 29 year old US Airman turned Muslim convert, Samir Al-Hajeed. His manifesto is making its rounds on the web."
source

Color me surprised.

FakeNews writes: Name is correct the details have not been confirmed. Samir Al-Hajeed was the name used in the Las Vegas shooting and that was Fake News, the details of this story very well might be fake as well. Shame on you Santa Monica Observer for shoddy fact checking! 11/05/2017, 11:08 pm

Helps to actually read the entire article, lol.

Samir was the name used when people tried to make the Vegas shooter out to be someone who wasn't the actual shooter.

link   
Local shot him with his rifle apparently....

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join