It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Church Shooting : Thread

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Those raving about gun control, what is your thoughts about drugs. Are those not illegal? They have banned coc aine for instance, how well has that worked out in keeping that out of the hands of criminals?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Does the look of that rifle frighten you?
Does the color of that rifle frighten you?

Explain why YOU think it should be illegal....please, I honestly want to know your though on that point.

If I saw that rifle pointing at me, I like, all of the rest of you, would probably need a new pair of underpants.

I think it should be illegal because its only purpose is to kill other humans.

Pretty simple.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
What the hell is going on in the USA this is the third event in less than a month it almost starting to become a killing spree?

It's almost like a storm isn't it?

link   

I know many people that use them to kill coyotes, and other predatory wildlife.

link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Running out of things to say about these attacks.
Another soft target, unarmed opposition.

My thoughts are with the families.

link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Hows gun control working in Mexico?

The cartel now uses water guns instead? Squirt, squirt?

Worked out pretty well though in the UK and in Auz though but you guys don't like talking about that.

27 people dead and you lot just want to sit about and defend your silly little guns that make you all feel like big hard men.

Its pathetic.

I think a lot of you use your guns to compensate for the fact that you all know deep down your about as scared as the rest of the little gils.

Grow a pair!

But they'll attack mental illness and antidepressants when the bodies are still warm and we've no idea if he's mentally ill or on antidepressants.
What follows next is generally "You'd have to be mentally ill to kill that many people"
We both know some people get paid to kill 'enemies' and funny enough they aren't classed as mentally ill.

I think its really horrible how they attack mental illness after these kinds of attacks.

like is said, 1 in 4 people will at some point have a mental illness, the stigma of mental illness is sometimes worse than the illness.

And trying to pretend that these kinds of shootings are a result of mental illness and not the liberal ownership of guns only makes it all much worse.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Does the look of that rifle frighten you?
Does the color of that rifle frighten you?

Explain why YOU think it should be illegal....please, I honestly want to know your though on that point.

If I saw that rifle pointing at me, I like, all of the rest of you, would probably need a new pair of underpants.

I think it should be illegal because its only purpose is to kill other humans.

Pretty simple.

We should ban knives too, right?

link   
a reply to: Kettu

And the dutiful journalists just shat out the name without a second thought.

Wherever the congressman got the name from, he was also ignorant enough to latch on to it and then it gets passed on to millions who take MSNBCs word as gospel; many of whom are vocal members on this site.

You had no idea of the history of the name and so was duped into carrying poisoned water in a bucket of your own making.

link   

www.theguardian.com...

Your countries laws seem to be working well. NOT!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So to you, ANY rifle should be banned?

Sorry, that cannot work here due to our laws. If you cannot understand that fact, then perhaps you are screaming at a bare wall. Time to stop screaming as it will only make you hoarse and the wall will not feel a thing or be affected in any way.

Also, last I checked it was illegal to kill someone in the UK. So, how is that law working out for you?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: aceshootn

Do you know how stupid this argument is.

We ban drugs and people still use drugs so if we ban guns then people would still use guns.

So what we should not not ban drugs then either by that logic.

How about rape, we ban that but people still rape so lets legalise that....oh and robbing old ladies.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: 0bserver1
What the hell is going on in the USA this is the third event in less than a month it almost starting to become a killing spree?

It's almost like a storm isn't it?

Trumps storm????

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Also, last I checked it was illegal to kill someone in the UK. So, how is that law working out for you?

A lot better than it is in America were you have legalised weapons of death.

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

A lot better than it is in America were you have legalised weapons of death.

link   
On the church facebook page they have youtube videos of their services. So many beautiful children in those happy pictures. So freeken sad..

link   

Thanks for making my point. It's not the law. It's the person

link   
www.smobserved.com...
is this a hoax site as well?
edit on 5-11-2017 by dragonlover12 because: (no reason given)

link   

The huge majority of gun owners never shoot anyone. But guns are easier to blame then a person's emotional breakdown which allows them to do such a terrible act many of these times. Not to mention that at times those emotional issues are created purposely by others to inflict emotional harm on the person.
edit on 11/5/2017 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
On this day, 8 years ago, the Fort Hood shooting happened when Nidal Hasan fatally shot 13 people and injured about 30 others.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

a reply to: aceshootn

Do you know how stupid this argument is.

We ban drugs and people still use drugs so if we ban guns then people would still use guns.

So what we should not not ban drugs then either by that logic.

How about rape, we ban that but people still rape so lets legalise that....oh and robbing old ladies.

Could it e you are starting to get it?

See, people intent on breaking a law will do it regardless. Someone show has decided to kill another human will not be stopped by any laws in their way. Once that internal decision is made, laws make no difference.

Yes, even in your beloved UK, where the mayor of London expects everyone to accept that violent terrorist incidents are a normal way of life.

Yup, you live in Fantasia.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join