It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Releases JFK documnets to save save his skin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Trump is kind of a power hungry person. He likes to have a large effect on everything.

He released the JFK docs because he was paranoid that someone would think that "it's been done before and can be done again" about the assassination.

The conspiracy is basically that any insider in the government (Harvey) can destroy a president at their own conspiracy.
He is releasing the docs saying "no, no, it wasn't like that at all, he was an outsider driven to aid an outside enemy country, and not abiding with the good americans who supported JFK"

Yet there are parts missing where the interviewer questioned if he had affiliations with the CIA?

Why would that be missing? Even if the person interviewed replied "I'm not sure" would have been fine. Did the interviewed litterally stay silent and not say 1 thing for that part? Or is there some kind of masking of info.. Cause even if he stayed completely silent, it should have showed the interviewer say something like "Hello? Are you not going to answer?" But instead there's just missing info which shouldn't be like that.

I bet the true thing it said was "Well we aren't entirely sure, maybe he had a friend in there" or something along those lines. But Trump knows that that will cause hysteria among the people.

I'm not really political so I don't post about politics but just felt like doing it.
edit on 3-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Pretty sure these were scheduled to be released long before Trump came along.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Oh really? I was under the impression that only the president had control and there was no schedual. I had no clue as I don't follow politcs.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

Oh really? I was under the impression that only the president had control and there was no schedual. I had no clue as I don't follow politcs.

I believe it was due at the very end of October and it was scheduled.. The date was the date nothing more

RA

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

[After edit: just a heads up this was moved without my permission to here from the political madness forum]

Ah sorry about this then.

Still the missing info shouldn't be there but I guess that part is controlled by the president. Actually someone just told me after I asked that it's missing because it could put the person's life in jeopardy whoever that missing info referred to. Well they should have typed something in its place to vaguely give an answer.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

yes you were right the JFK record act was passed and signed in 1992. which gave the government 25 years to release them.
here is a article about that.

For curious observers, even irrelevant documents are better than nothing--and nothing is still a possibility. The law says that if an agency doesn't want certain files made public, it can appeal to the President, who could decide to hold them back after all. That has prompted almost two dozen authors, academics and former ARRB members to write to the White House counsel urging that all documents be released.
25th JFK Assassination Secrets Scheduled for 2017 Release

so another trumps doing this to save his a@@ shot down.
edit on 3-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Have you seen his skin? After all that spray tanning there's really not much he can do to save it even with an army of dermatologists.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That was my understanding also. Maybe it can work the other way round though, perhaps he could veto any release.
In edit after a quick check, it was indeed Trump who blocked the files that were held back. That appears to be from advice given by the CIA and FBI.
"he National Archives has released some of the long-secret records relating to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

President Donald Trump blocked the release of others, bending to CIA and FBI appeals. He placed those files under a six-month review while letting the 2,800 others come out Thursday, racing a deadline to honor a law mandating their release."

Link,
www.937theeagle.com...
edit on 3-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
For claiming not to be a political person, you seem to be firmly anti-Trump, which is very political, especially when you try to tier release of JFK info to Trump. These files were scheduled for release long ago...FBI/CIA insisted on redacting some key info, according to news reports. Don't see how this shows anything about Trump, except that he released the files as planned.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
For claiming not to be a political person, you seem to be firmly anti-Trump, which is very political, especially when you try to tier release of JFK info to Trump. These files were scheduled for release long ago...FBI/CIA insisted on redacting some key info, according to news reports. Don't see how this shows anything about Trump, except that he released the files as planned.

Just looking for a chance to pop the balloon of his face that is bursting with fake public lies

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Remember the time his family said when that comedian held up that bloody head that the son cried because he thought it was actually his dad??

Yeah honest. His dad likely talked to his son and said he was in a conference, yet the son just believes 'oh this random lady laughing on a comedy skit even though he just left the back yard 10 minutes ago is my dad"

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

there are suggestions that barron trump has autism, after reading several thing about him i think that might be true.

so that's a cheap shot to take at a 10 yr old that might have autism. still even if he doesn't it's still a cheap shot. leave the kid out of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

it has nothing to do with the kid. if the kid truly did think that he has my sympathies. it's that if it's a lie it's their own family who used the kid as a way to cheaply lie

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

yet the son just believes 'oh this random lady laughing on a comedy skit even though he just left the back yard 10 minutes ago is my dad"

you post this and say you didn't take a shot at his son, i won't post everything that i think about you for saying this, just that your freaking unbelievable.

you shouldn't be posting about the kid just as rosie, or any of the others that brought up the kid. peoples children are out of bounds when they are not adults or involved in any thing their parents are doing.

it shows a lack of class.

ETA: and if i recall correctly barron was still in new york and they don't have a back yard.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

All I can say is imagine what the US of Awesome would be like if that Psychotic lunatic Hillary had won!!!!......

RA

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

my quote about him was trying to show a false scenario. it was trying to suggest that he didn't actually think that was his dad. like "Hey Son, I'm going to the wash room" (he leaves the room) then Barron sees the girl holding the head on the TV meanwhile he hears his dad peeing. He's not gonna think that was his dad. That's what I was trying to convey. That it was a lie on the family's part Is more likely. It's the family who may be lying that I'm targeting. Barren is innocent and will go along with whatever they say I'm sure.

Think about how manipulative that is to have your child not actually be offended or hurt, but to lie and say he cried just to get people thinking the other person is bad? That's where the only cheap shot in this discussion lies.

a reply to: slider1982
Yeah true. She's all touchy touchy with Bush and he aligned the 9/11 attacks and she knows it but still goes along with it so she's much worse.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

as i said barron trump didn't move to the white house until june11, kathy griffin pulled her cheap stunt in april or may if i recall correctly, that's what the point is the child was not near his father and had no way to know for certain.

you were called on it, and now your trying to squirm out of it, i'm not going to let you squirm out of it.

your not going to get to try and pull a kathy griffin which was a phony apology and had a video of her mocking the response she knew was coming.

you said it, didn't have your facts straight and basically made fun of him.
he and his mother were in trump tower when the video played.

leave the kid out of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

But, isn't what you are doing with this thread propagating baseless lies for political reasons? How is that any different than what you are obviously complaining about in the "fake news" claims?

Sounds quite hypocritical to me.

Especially when you have provide ZERO external sources for any of your claims, as per ATS T&C's for posting threads outside of a few forums (i.e. Rant, Gray Area, etc...).

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

You should see some of the posters other threads..better yet...dont...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join