It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Releases JFK documnets to save save his skin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I'm not making fun of the kid. I clearly said that if he did think it I have no complaints. There's a chance that it is a lie, and there's a chance that it's true. If it's true I don't care. There could be reasonings for both sides, as even I watched a scary film and got scarred. I am not making fun of people getting scared. Using logic though without knowing if it's true or false that it's a lie, there's a chance that upon seeing it he actually didn't think it was his dad, yet the family said he did. It's you who is bringing 'barron' into it based off your own subconscious desire to criminilize him if this is true. I don't share this desire so really you are saying "leave him out of it" to your subconscious self. Not me. I have no vilifying of him.

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: makalit

But, isn't what you are doing with this thread propagating baseless lies for political reasons? How is that any different than what you are obviously complaining about in the "fake news" claims?

Sounds quite hypocritical to me.

Especially when you have provide ZERO external sources for any of your claims, as per ATS T&C's for posting threads outside of a few forums (i.e. Rant, Gray Area, etc...).

The difference is one is clearly an opinion. But what he possibly does is know things are true but say they are false. Which is an intentional lie if he does. That's the difference between me and what I'm going against.

Maybe the OP was made in error not knowing all the info about it being schedualed. But IMO the Barren being hurt thing was to me pretty obvious a lie. Cause try to imagine yourself at 10 and that your dad is a popular figure where anything strange could come about him on TV. And it's much much incredibly more likely that the news got out, instantly the Trump family was notified of it, and then Barron already knew before even watching it that it was an emotional intimidation. The chance of him just randomly watching that show at that exact time, before being contacted by outside sources is very low, using obvious logic.

As per posting in wrong forums that's a bit low as I already stated this post was made in error, if it was true what was in the OP that there was no schedual than it's an opinion that might be accurate. To me it was political related and the forum has the word 'madness' in it so I thought it was a fast and highly opinionated forum. Not sure what other threads I posted inaccurately as they were fact. As per down thumbing guy I could care less. I actually requested that they might as well just delete this thread rather than move it to somewhere where I did not intend for it to be seen in the first place.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
now the previous commentors assume the thread is deleted and they don't come here. maybe a notification system would work better to let people who posted in a thread know where it's been moved. just my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
now the previous commentors assume the thread is deleted and they don't come here. maybe a notification system would work better to let people who posted in a thread know where it's been moved. just my thoughts.

OFFTOPIC:
You do not understand how ATS works yet I take it. Once you post to a thread, it gets listed in your "myATS" thread list, regardless of where it is moved. Try it, the link is on the top menu bar above. Perhaps, being new, you should check out the T&C's and the forum posting guidelines to understand the workings better? This is not a snarky reply, but one attempting to help what seems to be your confusion on how this all works.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

not everyone checks there and even if they did it they might think even if it was deleted it will still show on there.
i already just read T&C it says be respectful and not insult.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here again another liberal making a fool out of himself,by using his opinion as the result of some poll,no wonder Dem's sink lower,look at their members

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

not everyone checks there and even if they did it they might think even if it was deleted it will still show on there.
i already just read T&C it says be respectful and not insult.

If it was deleted, then it would be removed from the subscribed threads list automatically. If changed in any way other than that, it will remain there. And, being new, how can you make the claim that "not everyone checks there" just because you do not?

Also, the T&C's say a LOT more than that, but I think you know that already.

Good luck, I am out of this baseless claim thread that, IMO, adds no value to ATS as a discussion site.

edit on 11/3/2017 by Krakatoa because: spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

What poll?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm not republican nor democrat. I won't be like everyone else and suck up out of fear.

I forgot to say. Hounddog derailing my point and bringing up something non-truthful (that I'm somehow attacking Trumps child- which gains the sudden emotional favour of distracting the true topic) shows what you are connected to. If you were truthful you would truthfully be honest. But some part of you is in defense without caring about the truth. And you don't really care about Barron. Some part of you just cares about keeping Trump in power.
That's why you get a feeling you should scapegoat away from the issue and go straight for the emotions saying something irrelevent

You really feel "nah I support Trump" and so you just say "leave the kid out of it" because some part of you that is good enough and is good enough to defend Trump with and supports what You want which is Trump to be good. Anyone just try to put yourself in their shoes and question if they did or did not lie about him thinking that head is real and now imagine yourself saying "leave the kid out of it" as a defense. It just sounds good on paper

Like I said your actions show what you are really connected with and you saying something non true that I'm attacking anyone when I'm not is really just the same as Dem's bringing up good points about something he's doing wrong and him ignoring it and saying "They're lying"

it shows you are connected to emotional fabrications to get what you want. even if it's not the truth but it feels good. it feels good to get what you want which is to support the notion of Trumps influence reigning
edit on 3-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

He released the JFK docs because he was paranoid that someone would think that "it's been done before and can be done again" about the assassination.

www.nj.com...

Congress mandated in 1992 that all assassination documents be released within 25 years,

1992+25=2017... AKA This Year

It's amazing you must believe Donald Trump knew clear back in 1992 that he'd need these files released in 2017, and had the wherewithall to convince Congress to to mandate this back then! My God, what a display of foresight and power by President (then nowhere near politics) Trump!!! AMAZING!!!!!

I'm not really political so I don't post about politics

A good strategy for you to follow, really. www.brainyquote.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
It's amazing you must believe Donald Trump knew clear back in 1992 that he'd need these files released in 2017...

Obvious answer is obvious. He bought John Titor's time machine. It's also how he knew to run in 2016 against Hillary.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yup. Cuz anyone could beat crazy hil

top topics

<< 1   >>

join