It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm in the office and don't have time for research ATM ... how does that time-frame agree with her announcement of candidacy for 2016?

She had already announced.

But, it's preposterous that Brazile says she didn't know about this deal. Politico reported on it back in September 2015. It's like she threw DWS under the bus and I am not sure why she would do that.

Brazile is not the sharpest pencil in the box at best. I look forward to the facts coming out ... I have a suspicion that Ms. Brazile herself is creating a bit of a smoke-screen for some reason.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Xcathdra

The DNC itself admitted they rigged the primaries and had every right to do so.

The DNC did this blatantly in front of everyone then pretended it was a fair process. That is what kept the bernie voters home. Had he lost fairly hillary may have had a chance.

Do you have evidence of election or voter fraud in any Democratic Primary or Caucus in 2016? Or not?

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Gryphon66

You want to hold people responsible that didn't commit any unethical or illegal actions?

They clearly broke the DNC's charter, so I'm not sure saying they didn't commit any unethical actions is entirely warranted.

Unless you view the DNC as an unethical group to begin with.
After hearing the things that were mentioned by their lawyers as sound reasons to cheat their own party members, that assessment would probably be correct!

+2 more 
link   
Ok so, you'll have to excuse my ignorance on this matter. I'm a damn limey and the US' method of conducting elections is somewhat alien to me. Apologies if I have misunderstood....

That being said; if I understand correctly, the Clintons basically came in and bought out the organisation that is supposed to select a candidate to run for office. Is that accurate?

If it is, then I really cannot fathom how absolutely everyone, on every side of every party line is not utterly and completely disgusted by this.

Some on here saying that this is not illegal? If that is accurate then don't you guys think it should be?

How can you be satisfied with a system that is set up in such a way that it is entirely legal for an individual or individuals to buy their way into positions of power and influence (so blatantly at least!)? To usurp the freedom and democracy you apparently hold so dear and basically sell those positions of power off to the highest bidder?

Those saying, essentially, "well, she would have won anyway": would you say the same if, for example, it turned out that Usain Bolt had used performance enhancing drugs during the last Olympics to guarantee his last haul of gold medals? Would you say "well, he's won every other time and would probably have won this time anyway"?
Or would you consider him to be a dishonourable cheat who should be stripped of any accolades and barred from competing, perhaps even further action taken against him?

Just curious how consistent peoples views are regarding fairness and decency..

Personally, I would be enraged if I were a Bernie supporter, enraged if I were a republican, enraged if I were a lifelong democrat voter, and enraged if I were a Hillary supporter, all for different (though similar at the root of it) reasons.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Bernie is the gift that keeps on giving to the Republican Power.

All he does is divide the Dems even more.

Bernie was the nominee that could have delivered millions of independent votes that the dems needed. Hilley your preferred candidate was a corporate politician that scared away the independents.

Keep polishing that Hillary turd all you want, in the end it's still a turd that lost to Trump!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I'm in the office and don't have time for research ATM ... how does that time-frame agree with her announcement of candidacy for 2016?

But, it's preposterous that Brazile says she didn't know about this deal. Politico reported on it back in September 2015. It's like she threw DWS under the bus and I am not sure why she would do that.

Brazile is not the sharpest pencil in the box at best. I look forward to the facts coming out ... I have a suspicion that Ms. Brazile herself is creating a bit of a smoke-screen for some reason.

That must be why Hillary referred to her as a 'Dumb buffalo' repeatedly after the one Presidential forum.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You want to hold people responsible that didn't commit any unethical or illegal actions?

They clearly broke the DNC's charter, so I'm not sure saying they didn't commit any unethical actions is entirely warranted.

If you'd go back to see what I stated, I stated that the 2016 Democrats (referring to those in party leadership) should be held to account.

Holding "Democrats" responsible for the action of a handful of individuals is not proper; that is my statement.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Unless you view the DNC as an unethical group to begin with.
After hearing the things that were mentioned by their lawyers as sound reasons to cheat their own party members, that assessment would probably be correct!

Another purely partisan comment.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Then he should have run as an Independent.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Like i said evidence is provided, you ignore it and then pretend it doesnt exist while demanding proof. Also, speaking of liars, you need to actually read the information provided.

The lawsuit in Florida was a federal class action lawsuit. That lawsuit was nationwide and not restricted to just Florida.

Please stop lying and twisting information.

Thats what lost the Democrats both houses of Congress and the White House. At some point you are really going to have to accept the fact your own actions is why people didnt vote for Clinton or support DNC candidates in the 5 special elections.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Bernie was the nominee that could have delivered millions of independent votes that the dems needed. Hilley your preferred candidate was a corporate politician that scared away the independents.

Keep polishing that Hillary turd all you want, in the end it's still a turd that lost to Trump!

Then Bernie should have run as the Independent he was.

And you can just keep on believing the Conspiracies.

edit on 2-11-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

If it is, then I really cannot fathom how absolutely everyone, on every side of every party line is not utterly and completely disgusted by this.

Because politics has become a religion to many and under no circumstances can they question their own party. There is nothing more knowing or better then their own party , not even their country or what is best for their children.

The party is that all matters , for what I like to call political chearleaders. Unfortunately they are the ones that have allowed this gov't to become the mess it is.

link   

Follow the money trail on this one, I suspect she is getting paid to do precisely that.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Follow the money trail on this one, I suspect she is getting paid to do precisely that.

Yeah. Is she interviewing for a job as a pundit at Fox?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Could this be the end for the DNC?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why thank you Donna.

We didn't really need Brazile to tell us something that everyone has known if they were paying attention.

given the reaction by some in this thread apparently it would not matter if Clinton herself claimed she rigged the primaries. They cant accept the fact that after rigging the primaries and blowing 1.2 billion dollars they still lost to a person with no political experience.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Like i said evidence is provided, you ignore it and then pretend it doesnt exist while demanding proof. Also, speaking of liars, you need to actually read the information provided.

The lawsuit in Florida was a federal class action lawsuit. That lawsuit was nationwide and not restricted to just Florida.

Please stop lying and twisting information.

Thats what lost the Democrats both houses of Congress and the White House. At some point you are really going to have to accept the fact your own actions is why people didnt vote for Clinton or support DNC candidates in the 5 special elections.

You're overtly lying. You linked an OPINION piece. The lawsuit was dismissed.

Do you have any proof of either voter fraud or election fraud in connection with any Democratic Primary or Caucus in 2016? That's the only thing I want to hear from you.

I'm not contesting your ideas about how Sanders was mistreated by the DNC, I am asking for any evidence you have that the delegate counts which gave Clinton the nomination were fraudulent in some way.

Do you have that?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Could this be the end for the DNC?

It's not going to help.

link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

She didn't lose to Trump, she lost to the Russians dude, get with the program here.

We need to learn more from the Russians for future elections, Clinton campaign spent like $1.2 BILLION and the Russians defeated her on Facebook etc for something like $100 grand or less.

Impressive efficiency.

link   

sunshinestatenews.com...

However, the DNC’s attorneys never bothered refuting the lawsuit’s claim that the primary process was biased against Sanders. Instead, they argued the DNC has a right to conduct primaries however it chooses, and, furthermore, that Sanders supporters knew the primaries were rigged, therefore relieving the DNC of any responsibility it might have had.

Why would ANYONE ever trust the DNC to hold any kind of fair process to decide anything ever again?

Also this

Zloch confirmed this in his judgment: "The Court must now decide whether Plaintiffs have suffered a concrete injury particularized to them, or one certainly impending, that is traceable to the DNC and its former chair's conduct -- the keys to entering federal court. The Court holds that they have not, which means the truth of their claims cannot be tested in this Court."

Were I an injured dem in florida I would now refile and use D Brazile as Exibit 1 and she makes this "traceable" to the DNC as she was the Chair.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join