It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Gryphon66
There is zero evidence that there were significant irregularities at the Primary or Caucus level.

Please tell us that you are joking...

That said, the DNC of 2016 has much to answer for, and should be held to account.

They will be - in 2020.

Cite evidence of irregularities at the Primary or Caucus level.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Xcathdra
Not illegal

I would wait until the chickens are hatched before counting them.

Using the state DNC orgs to launder contributions for a campaign puts some people on very thin ice.

With the recent FEC complaint filed against the DNC and Clinton campaign for violating election laws it makes one wonder what will be found should a detailed audit of both occur.

That might be another reason we are starting to see people being lobbed into traffic... The bus is on its way.

link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Annee
Bernie had no business running as a Democrat. He's not a Democrat. He's never been a Democrat.

Why should Bernie get special treatment.

Lol it is not a matter of Bernie getting special treatment, it is a matter of honoring the voice of the Democrat base that wanted him.

As well as the independents that were actually going to vote for a "democrat", they conspired against the voice of the people, that is the problem.

Anyone who actually takes the time to research Bernie - - will find the truth about him.

Voting for Bernie is the same as voting for Trump. You're voting for an IDEA - - - with zero substance to back it up.

edit on 2-11-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: loam

Using the state DNC orgs to launder contributions for a campaign puts some people on very thin ice.

I'm pretty sure all of this was revealed in the course of the class action lawsuit that was dismissed in Florida. I'm not sure that there's anything in the federal election law that would cover this either but if you have some specific law to cite, I'm all ears.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You know, for a non-partisan, you're awfully partisan.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ok, here's what I don't understand....if Hillary made a deal with the DNC, in August 2015, to take care of Obama's 2012 campaign debt -- then why did Obama make a deal with the DNC, in September 2015, to help take care of his campaign debt?

Politico

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What a surprise that the Party voters and the Party leadership supported Clinton over Sanders, a life-long Independent.

Am I understanding some of these members correctly? Don't they understand that the Primaries and Caucuses are PARTY elections?

Clinton won in both pledged delegates and superdelegates. The shenanigans of the DNC are a separate issue, although, the right-wingers here are desperate to suggest otherwise.

I wonder why? Could it be the massive failure thus far of the Trump Administration and the Republican Congress?

Anything to distract from bad news, I guess.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Are-Am

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

From what I read, Obama's deal extended repayment into 2016, and the Party needed money it didn't have.

The Clinton Campaign supplied that money.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trying to demoralize liberals.

That's the AGENDA here. Don't fall for it.

SEE it for what psychological trickery it IS.

link   
The hacked DNC emails seem more relevant now.

Suggest reviewing them.

+1 more 
link   

So Debbie Wasserman-Schultz resigned as DNC chair because???

The internal leak of DNC emails to wikileaks clearly shows they rigged things to favor Clinton. There are numerous incidents during the democratic primary of Sanders supporters being intentionally miscounted so Clinton got the delegates.

link   

Bernie had no business running as a Democrat. He's not a Democrat. He's never been a Democrat.

Yet the DNC allowed him to run as one.

I know.

btw - I'm former Republican, currently unaffiliated. I consider Bernie as much a sham as I consider Trump to be.

link   

originally posted by: ausername
The hacked DNC emails seem more relevant now.

Suggest reviewing them.

And it SEEMS it wasn't really Seth after all...

Funny, we've been saying that all along...

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's not election fraud under the law. Arguably it was duping the public (Democrats) into thinking the DNC was impartial though. It is corruption but the "dictatorial regime" bit is pure hyperbole.

I'm not speaking technically. It is a little bit hyperbolic, but it is a fact that show elections are common to dictatorial regimes. This appears to be a show election.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

For someone to accuse me of that while ignoring the illegal activity by Clinton / DNC tells me you cant defend what they did because they did it so you decide to attack me to shift focus.

That tactic might work on you.. It doesnt work on me.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Bernie had the voters but Clinton had the cash ...Clinton used the cash but the voters gave her their A$$ ...poo poo Hillary ...They are coming for you Hillary ...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Trying to demoralize liberals.

That's the AGENDA here. Don't fall for it.

SEE it for what psychological trickery it IS.

So I suppose Donna Brazile is a conspirator in this?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

For someone to accuse me of that while ignoring the illegal activity by Clinton / DNC tells me you cant defend what they did because they did it so you decide to attack me to shift focus.

That tactic might work on you.. It doesnt work on me.

Nice attempt at a segue. I have stated that the Democrats should pay for any crimes.

I defend the truth; those like you prefer dishonesty.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yet the DNC allowed him to run as one.

I know.

btw - I'm former Republican, currently unaffiliated. I consider Bernie as much a sham as I consider Trump to be.

Cool...

Better luck next time.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

From what I read, Obama's deal extended repayment into 2016, and the Party needed money it didn't have.

The Clinton Campaign supplied that money.

But why was Hillary's deal made first?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join