It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary is STILL relevant.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Lol. There's the patented failure to read properly that I've grown to expect from you.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

There's a drastic difference in those cases that you are simply misinformed about.

Yeah the perpetrators are conservative politicians.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: MOMof3

Just on Benghazi we spent 7 million and two years. The House Republicans are just bad at their jobs.

I agree that particular investigation came up with nothing and at a high cost to the tax payers.....So if you're so fiscally minded do you care that we are again currently wasting money investigating something that isn't even a crime....Collusion.

Apparently you have not heard of the multiple charges coming out of that investigation against now three people. There are more to come as well. Why do you think trump is lashing out? He always does when something looks bad for the White House. Something even bigger that will come out of this. You alt right said there would be nothing. I guess 12 counts each on two different people is "nothing". They are under arrest as we speak. That is nothing huh?

seriously man read the grand jury indictment. Every charge listed is before they were even on Trump's campaign..They are charges against their dealings with other people including the DNC and Podesta group..

Sheesh man if you're going to pretend your for justice at least know what the charges are and how they pertain the Trump...Because they DONT!!

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
So just to clarify, if Muellers investigation into trump ends without trump being charged, you will not only believe trump is not guilty of anything, but will also decry any attempts to investigate him for other matters?

link   

No. I don't agree with these investigations. Trump won, no matter how. I just hope he doesn't get us in a nuclear war. We can survive his other targets for destruction.

I do agree with investigating the Russians directly. Like buying political ads.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

There's a drastic difference in those cases that you are simply misinformed about.

Yeah the perpetrators are conservative politicians.

Way to not quote the rest of what I said, since you can't refute it. Here, I'll help:

They're not the same exact crimes. That shows you have a serious lack of understanding on this issue. They didn't use their own server, and they turned over all of those emails to the federal records office, as required. If any of those emails contained classified material, it would have been a huge story. Many of the emails Hillary had running through her server were classified. And she knew they were. It's literally impossible for the Secretary of State to never see a classified email, and we know she did ALL of her official email through that server, by her own admission. By default that must have included classified material, because the SecState simply can't do their job without dealing with classified emails.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So just to clarify, if Muellers investigation into trump ends without trump being charged, you will not only believe trump is not guilty of anything, but will also decry any attempts to investigate him for other matters?

I've literally told you, yes you, before that I will accept the results of the investigation once finished.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Lol. There's the patented failure to read properly that I've grown to expect from you.

There is that typical deflection of "no one gets me" when confronted and put on the spot for being a biased individual who really has no interest in fair or just legal system....

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: nwtrucker

The allegations are just talking points the right wing media just won't let go. If Hillary manages to disprove one, they alter the goal posts a bit and then invent a new investigation. It's a stupid song and dance that boils down to, "We want to investigated literally everything Hillary Clinton has ever done just because we don't like her". The links to her wrong doing with the current controversies (like the new Uranaium One controversy) are so tenuous at this point it is laughable.

Not all of the allegations are just right wing talking points. There should have been serious legal consequences for the email scandal. Literally everyone in my unit, Republicans and Democrats, thought she should go down for that because we were all subject to the same laws on classified material and we all knew what she did would land all of us in Leavenworth.

Then why is no one investigating the Trump admin for the SAME, EXACT crimes?
Report: Kushner, Ivanka Trump used third private email account

Ivanka Trump isn't/wasn't Sec. State and can use any private E-mail acct she wants, that's why.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Lol. I'm not going to get into the details of these shenanigans. I don't think either use was overly illegals. Hillary's was just an example of an old woman failing to understand modern technology requirements and the right just spins that to being the worst thing ever, and just for #s and giggles they invent a pedophile conspiracy out of the leaks. There is a reason I trust zero information coming from the right about Hillary Clinton. It has nothing to do with trusting the government either.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I've literally told you, yes you, before that I will accept the results of the investigation once finished.

And the second part, will not call for any investigations into other matters?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

There is nothing for us to discuss if you think that I don't trust the right wing media because (and this is something you invented out of thin air) I trust the government. End of story.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Lol. I'm not going to get into the details of these shenanigans. I don't think either use was overly illegals. Hillary's was just an example of an old woman failing to understand modern technology requirements and the right just spins that to being the worst thing ever, and just for #s and giggles they invent a pedophile conspiracy out of the leaks. There is a reason I trust zero information coming from the right about Hillary Clinton. It has nothing to do with trusting the government either.

You're not going to get into the details because you're misinformed. There's no such thing as "overly lllegal" and claiming she failed to understand technology is weak. You can't send classified emails through an unsecure server. That doesn't require some deep level understanding of technology. Clinton was First Lady, a Senator on the intelligence committee for how many years? She knew the rules. She deliberately disregarded them. If she didn't know she couldn't do that, she was too incompetent to hold that job, much less be President.

And no those cases aren't exactly the same, as I demonstrated to you and you can't refute. You're just being biased. There's no law against government employees using private email. What you can't do is use it for classified emails. If you can show that any of Trump or Kushner's emails were classified, I'd love to see it. Otherwise, you're wrong.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

And the second part, will not call for any investigations into other matters?

Sure thing. I hate multiple investigations trying to uncover # that was uncovered initially. It's a waste of tax payer money. Even if I don't like the results trying to re investigate it isn't going to necessarily change anything. More likely is that tons of tax money and time will be wasted and the same result reached. Possibly some new will be uncovered but that won't change much.

I watched this song and dance 8+ times with Hillary Clinton. If a politician can get through one investigation without getting into trouble, it stands to reason they can survive many more. This is regardless if they are truly guilty or not.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yeah because IT knowledge and tech in 1996 is TOTALLY comparable to IT knowledge and tech in 2010.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hey kudos to you for consistency, to me thats the most imprtant thing.

I personally would not say that if Mueller finds Trump innocent of this, but at a later time we find out trump is accused of some other crime, that it shouldnt be investigated.

I feel the same way about Hillary.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

There is nothing for us to discuss if you think that I don't trust the right wing media because (and this is something you invented out of thin air) I trust the government. End of story.

There is nothing to discuss because you have stated you are anti anything American. You don't believe in the right to a fair trial, the right to a fair investigation, the right to be afforded the protecting from an over reaching gov.

If anything at all I have discovered from reading you're posts since the election is your beliefs are boarder line communist...Which explains a lot!!

I don't want to discuss anything with communists so you are correct in one thing....WE don't have anything more to discuss.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

You have literally contradicted yourself in your very first post:

"They say she's not the President. She lost. Move on. I started to buy into that, myself. After all, the current situation will not improve if Hillary is in jail or not. The economy won't change. The world situation won't change. I reached the point of being indifferent one way or the other."

Then end your post with: "In the meantime, every day Hillary stays relevant is another day the left cannot move on to new leadership, a new platform and potentially a mandate down the road.

I love it!"

So you're indifferent to her but you love the fact that she's being kept in the spotlight to the 'seeming' benefit of the Republican party in control that you yourself have said haven't been improving the 'economy/world situation'. That must be some sort of alternate form of indifferent that I am unaware of.

It even sounds like your disappointed with the current leadership (that I assume you voted into power), but consider whatever feckless job they're doing as superior to any alternative.

The irony here is you're only fooling your fellow Trump cohorts who continually harp on Clinton as the 'bad guy' in order to distract from Trump & Co's continual malfeasance. All the crap being flung as blame at Clinton has come from Republican leadership in the form of 'talking points' and for many responding in this forum literally cribbed directly from Fox News and other Right Wing ideological sources.

If the flimsy excuse for a connection actually lands Clinton in prison, so be it (though if you're a betting man I doubt you'll put money on it). Clinton isn't secretly running the most amazing lizard queen cabal the universe has ever seen, so continually re-directing Trump & Co's malfeasance and potentially treasonous actions (you know, the stuff affecting the entire country RIGHT NOW) is akin to supporting that very malfeasance/treason yourself.

Thanks I guess for making it plain to see for those of us who aren't cowtowing to the Republican talking point memo pressgang.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yeah because IT knowledge and tech in 1996 is TOTALLY comparable to IT knowledge and tech in 2010.

It had nothing to do with IT knowledge. I already explained that. Nice deflection. The security training she got required absolutely zero IT expertise whatsoever. None. Nada. Zilch. You simply have no idea what you're talking about on this subject, and refuse to be educated because you'd have to admit you were wrong. Knowing what material was classified was part of her job. She either couldn't do her job, or she broke the law. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The problem comes that if you dodge one crime and then those people keep digging things start to look like a vendetta. I see it with Hillary Clinton all the time. Small details are ignored just to spin a new tale. Take the Uranium One deal for instance. That's the new buzzphrase controversy surrounding Clinton. If you look at any old reporting on the deal it is clear that Hillary had no dealings with it. Yet Trump and the right wing media is spinning it like there is DEFINITELY something to find there. It just sets up further confirmation bias and allows the right to continue to pester for more investigations once this alley turns out to be yet another dead end in their eternal quest to jail Hillary Clinton.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join