It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary is STILL relevant.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Many of the left supporters on ATS post that the right supporters are deflecting from Trump by constantly bringing Hillary and Bill.

They say she's not the President. She lost. Move on. I started to buy into that, myself. After all, the current situation will not improve if Hillary is in jail or not. The economy won't change. The world situation won't change. I reached the point of being indifferent one way or the other.

Then it finally hit me...I'm old...

It's the MSM that behind keeping Hillary in the limelight!

She gets as much or more airtime than any Democrat. She makes some statement, the MSM is right there playing it up, non-stop. It doesn't matter who she's newly holding responsible for her loss, it garners the same coverage, or nearly the same, as the day after the election loss. She certainly receives more coverage than Obama, from what I can see.

Right after the election, there was an attempt by a few in the left media to hold Hillary responsible for her loss. That faded and largely disappeared since then.

The only conclusion I can come up with is the MSM still views Hillary as the leader of the Democrat Party. ( That may be partially due to the sheer incompetence of the potential replacements currently available.)

Yet many on the left hold Hillary in low esteem, as well. Having no replacement, the only viable target is Trump.

So I go back to my original views of Hillary. She typifies every negative aspect of U.S. politics, yes, that includes the right. Hillary is the symbol of that overall corruption. Deceit. Arrogance. Perhaps even mental incompetence.

So I say Thank you, MSM. Thank you, Democrat Party. Each day you hang onto Trump collusion is another day that is slips back into the morass of collusion that occurs on a daily basis in virtually every aspect of international co-operation.

Co-operation. Collusion. Is there any real distinction between the two? You tell me....

In the meantime, every day Hillary stays relevant is another day the left cannot move on to new leadership, a new platform and potentially a mandate down the road.

I love it!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Some of my faith will be restored if The C#nt goes to prison as she deserves, but I believe her life will end before that happens. So like you say, keep her relevant for as long as possible, her relevance more or less assures no more traitor democrat government in the us.
edit on 1-11-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The MSM is responsible for the majority of garbage being spewed today.

It's funny, actually...the pedestal they put her on.
My problem is, who...at the top...are making these decisions to keep her in the limelight? Does she pull the strings? Do the MSM owners keep her afloat?

Either way...I find it fascinating.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Hillary is relevant because she may have committed crimes that hurt our country.

She is also relevant because people that worked with her or she influenced are accusing trump of committing the same crimes she is accused of.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'm confused still. I read that rant but I still don't understand why the right is still so obsessed with Hillary Clinton. The OP seems to be blaming the left on why they (the right) can't let her go.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think many on the left feel because Hillary lost the election she shouldn't be held accountable for her crimes. No matter how you try and spin it that's basically what they are saying at the end of the day.

I ask people who say that should we have stopped the Nuremberg Trials and bringing them to justice because Germany lost the war?

Just interested in the lefts line of thought.

edit on 1-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The left has moved on from Hillary, we lost and now we are focused on what we all feared to begin with, a dangerous, unfit, narcissistic, rapist, for a president. He lies and lies. I bet most of you alt right believe almost everything he says. There certainly is no "leadership" there. To quote FOX NEWS. "Lie, after lie after lie after lie". Look Hillary is not a danger to my country now, trump sure the hell is. My God, The Queen of England wont even be in the same room as the man, and you sit there and act like its just the Left. No, Leaders around the world laugh at him and us....Stop defending a MORON. By the way trump also knew Putin well before he was elected. Go to POLIFACT, look him and Hillary up and compare.

Its not the LEFT bringing up Hillary all the time, trump does it whenever the water gets too deep to DEFLECT what is going on in the news....The news is right there in front of you and its not good. trump then starts a tweet storm about Hillary. Do you really not see that???

edit on 1-11-2017 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 1-11-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I think many on the left feel because Hillary lost the election she shouldn't be held accountable for her crimes. Not matter how you try and spin it that's basically what they are saying at the end of the day.

Last I checked there is this thing called innocent until proven guilty. So where has Hillary been proven guilty of a crime in a court of law and isn't being held accountable for that crime? I'll wait.

link   

originally posted by: kurthall

The left has moved on from Hillary, we lost and now we are focused on what we all feared to begin with, a dangerous, unfit, narcissistic, rapist, for a president. He lies and lies. I bet most of you alt right believe almost everything he says. There certainly is no "leadership" there. To quote FOX NEWS. "Lie, after lie after lie after lie". Look Hillary is not a danger to my country now, trump sure the hell is. My God, The Queen of England wont even be in the same room as the man, and you sit there and act like its just the Left. No, Leaders around the world laugh at him and us....Stop defending a MORON. By the way trump also knew Putin well before he was elected. Go to POLIFACT, look him and Hillary up and compare.

Also, its not the LEFT bringing up Hillary all the time, trump does it whenever the water gets to deep to DEFLECT what is going on in the news, He does it all the time....The news is right there in front of you and its not good. trump then starts a tweet storm about Hillary. Do you really not see that???

Hillary has already raped and pillaged our country.....Should she now be held accountable?

Why wouldn't you want her held as accountable as say Donald Trump?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hillary is relevant because she may have committed crimes that hurt our country.

She is also relevant because people that worked with her or she influenced are accusing trump of committing the same crimes she is accused of.

You forgot that she's also relevant because Trump is in perpetual campaign mode and needs somebody to say "whattabout" in reference to.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hillary’s main relevance stems from the American public’s exhaustion of the media’s trump obsession...

The mainstream media have pushed a narrative 24/7 since November of 2016 regarding Russian collusion...

The media had spit in our face and told us it’s raining for too long...

Especially considering we have definitive proof she and the DNC colluded to defraud their party of a fair primary...not to mention giving those beet munching commies a substantial portion of America’s strategic uranium reserve...

Hillary is the head of a criminal syndicate bent on usurping a free election...

The media is her willing co-conspirator...both are heading for a fall unlike anything in American history..

-Chris

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
She's still relevant because some of us care about justice, despite those who pretended we only cared about her shady dealings because she was the Democrat candidate. I'm still waiting for the outcome of the DOJ Inspector General review of the Clinton email investigation.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I think many on the left feel because Hillary lost the election she shouldn't be held accountable for her crimes. Not matter how you try and spin it that's basically what they are saying at the end of the day.

Last I checked there is this thing called innocent until proven guilty. So where has Hillary been proven guilty of a crime in a court of law and isn't being held accountable for that crime? I'll wait.

You're correct she is innocent until proven guilty.

But there has to be a real investigation first to determine if she committed a crime...Do you think Hillary has really been truly investigated for half the crimes she appears to be guilty of or at least have been accomplice to?

Please show me where even a fraction of what has come to light recently has been thoroughly investigated....Hell show me where it has even been investigated with half of the veracity that they have gone after Trump..

And Trump is only possibly guilty of one crime and that would be obstruction....And we all know how paper thin that charge would be.

So answer me honestly, has Hillary really been investigated?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

She is also relevant because people that worked with her or she influenced are accusing Trump of committing the same crimes she is accused of.

That's true. At the least, she's the most visible public figure to commit crimes that have hurt our country. There are others. Logic demands higher placed individuals, as well. The higher crime, in my estimation, is the crime of omission, omitting action on Hillary, on their Foundation and most telling no action by the Republican controlled Congress closing the legal loopholes that permitted that aspect to continue to this very day.

Hillary is symbolic of the complete corruption that is the swamp and as I hold the right in somewhat higher regard than the left, I hold them at least equally culpable...if not more so.
edit on 1-11-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
You're correct she is innocent until proven guilty.

But there has to be a real investigation first to determine if she committed a crime...Do you think Hillary has really been truly investigated for half the crimes she appears to be guilty of or at least have been accomplice to?

Sure. I don't see any reason to think otherwise. Nothing sticks against her after many many many investigations and the only people who say otherwise have reason to hate her. Thus I don't trust them.

Please show me where even a fraction of what has come to light recently has been thoroughly investigated....Hell show me where it has even been investigated with half of the veracity that they have gone after Trump..

And Trump is only possibly guilty of one crime and that would be obstruction....And we all know how paper thin that charge would be.

So answer me honestly, has Hillary really been investigated?

Um. No. I'm not going to do any of that. If you don't accept the current investigations into hillary nothing I say will change your mind. Your witch hunt will continue unabated.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I don't disagree. The point was relevance, not proven guilt.

After all, "the allegations are too serious to ignore".....

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Just on Benghazi we spent 7 million and two years. The House Republicans are just bad at their jobs.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You forgot that she's also relevant because Trump is in perpetual campaign mode and needs somebody to say "whattabout" in reference to.

This is definitely also true.

Both sides, when accused, blame the other for doing the same thing. This isnt to say thats not true or even a good argument, but its annoying.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So where has Hillary been proven guilty of a crime in a court of law and isn't being held accountable for that crime? I'll wait.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The allegations are just talking points the right wing media just won't let go. If Hillary manages to disprove one, they alter the goal posts a bit and then invent a new investigation. It's a stupid song and dance that boils down to, "We want to investigated literally everything Hillary Clinton has ever done just because we don't like her". The links to her wrong doing with the current controversies (like the new Uranaium One controversy) are so tenuous at this point it is laughable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join