It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor under fire for tirade on white families-White Children-"part or the problem"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The beautiful face of blissful ignorance, coupled with a twitter account and no sense of self control.
Racism is alive on the left and this women teaches young adults. Lots to learn from numb nuts like her.

White families are facilitating white supremacy just by reproducing. Just by forming a white family you are part of the problem and your white children are part of the problem. These are some comments from the genius professor on her now locked twitter account.

The professor began her argument saying she learned that “the white-nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy,” adding that that families “reproducing white children” are “part of the problem” as they facilitate white supremacy in the country.

She reportedly tweeted: “I mean, if you’re a white person who says they’re engaged in dismantling white supremacy but … you’re forming a white family (and) reproducing white children that ‘you want the best for’ – how is that helping [and] not part of the problem?”
nypost.com...

Own your home, if you give it to your kids, white kids, you are reproducing inequality.

She added: “White people: do you own your home? When you die, where’s wealth in that house going? If it’s to your children, you’re reproducing (inequality).”

It's all about the white people who will not confront their racism, or systemic white supremacy. Housing wealth is a thing white people are engaging in.

“Until white people are ready to confront their own family’s racism (and) participation in systemic white supremacy, it’s not getting dismantled,” she wrote. “Beyond just calling out interpersonal racism, white people who want to be engaged in the work need to ask themselves about housing wealth.”

edit on 31-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Leftists have lost their damned minds.

They can't even say this is just one person, because this same crap happens nearly every day!

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You can't fix stupid.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well at least according to a thread created earlier today we know she isn't racist because you can't be racist to white people. I mean calling a white family having white children and when the parents die them leaving their house to their white children is white supremacy, cannot be racist.

(Sarcasm should be clear).

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Liberals and leftist should take a knee and thank God they allowed this goat screw to get this far.

Nice job.

No where else with the exception of the KKK is this going to fly, aint higher education grand?

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
And then we had a huge thread where so many were mystified as to why white people felt they faced discrimination.

Well, uh, duh!

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Envy and jealousy is ugly, but wrapped up in a warped and perverted philosophy such as this person's, it is especially ugly.

Yep! I'm leaving my home, my business, my investments, my money, and anything else I accumulate between now and then to my children and their children....THERE!! How do like them apples, dumba$$?!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Making a blanketed universal wipe brush statement about any race always does this or all love that, is racism.

This broad is a racist.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

With a bit of luck she will lead by example and become a childless hobo.

What a sweetie.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Making a blanketed universal wipe brush statement about any race always does this or all love that, is racism.

This broad is a racist.

She's just as racist as any Nazi or KKK asshole.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

what if i give all my belongings to my cat?
would that make everyone happy?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Is it a black cat or cat of color?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

what if i give all my belongings to my cat? would that make everyone happy?

What color is the cat? That is how silly this is.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: seasonal

This broad is a racist.

She's just as racist as any Nazi or KKK asshole.

And yet it fits right in with the cultrue of the university.

There are courese after course after courses about the evils of whiteness.

Math, science, logic; all of this is white supremacy.

Relplace the word white in her comments with black; think she still has a job today?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm gonna will all my bass stuff - all the amps, pedals, cabinets, and basses in cases to someone who's not white. They don't even play an instrument. But my house? I'm leaving to to The Clintons because I'm hoping they'll need it after they're released from prison into homelessness.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So me having white kids is perpetuating inequality?

HONEY, I'M HOME!!!!

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I would counter her by saying her Tweets are producing far more white supremacists than the white nuclear family is.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I like white bread. Am I a racist?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Someone smack this professor and dont even explain why.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
A normal person wants to leave their wealth, no matter how meager or opulent it may be, to their offspring. That doesn't mean that you don't also give to charity, but it is natural to want your children and their children to benefit from your efforts in life.

This woman is wacky, imo. She is white (by looking at her picture). What do they call it when you hate your own race? There's a word for it. She is not psychologically healthy, imo. I hope no one is taking her idiotic advice.
edit on 31-10-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join