It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor under fire for tirade on white families-White Children-"part or the problem"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

In a Sane Civil Society , this Man Deserves to be Severely Punished for those Public Statements , but Living in the Year 2017 , where Society seems to be in Denial about a Lot of Normal , Logical Behaviors , his Fate will be Argued Over by a Plethora of Opinions , Mostly Leaning to the Left , and his Sins will somehow be Forgiven . This FUTURE America SUCKS IMO ............. I am Old Enough to Know BETTER...............

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Freedom of speech is absolute, loose one right we loose them all.

The professor identifies as a female.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Hmmm, I did. The class was US History Since 1865. It should have been called history of the black race in the US since 1865. The professor who taught it was a person of color and taught it exclusively through the lens of race politics in the country. He was noticeably biased in his teaching and his grading, enough that the entire class complained.

I did end up learning a lot, but mainly because I had gotten a tutor for the class through the athletic department and the guy who was tutoring me would look at my notes and let slip a completely different perspective on the events the professor taught. The effect was that I ended up learning two sides of the same coin as it were.

This is also how I know that there are multiple perspectives to any history that will make the same event seem far different depending on whose lens you are learning it through. When they say "history is written by the victors," they mean, and in order to really get history, you need to learn it from all facets before making up your mind.
edit on 31-10-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

By being entrenched, that means a professor, not a student.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

By being entrenched, that means a professor, not a student.

Really? You might want to define your terms better then.

And again, I say you don't really know.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Do you think a 4 year degree is entrenched?

Come on.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

There are extremists on all sides. What are you doing to control your extremists?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

There are extremists on all sides. What are you doing to control your extremists?

This isn't a discussion about one of "our" extremists (as if this or that is "yours" or "mine").

What do you plan to do to purge this extremist from a teaching position? Do you think someone with that kind of viewpoint should be teaching kids? And are tacitly admitting you own this viewpoint? I thought better of you.
edit on 31-10-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I am in the middle and objectively point out the loonies on both sides. Colleges are owned by the loony left.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Spot on.

Nobody in the real world says this stuff. Even at university we keep our heads down when we run into a professor like this. Actual left-leaning students of all backgrounds are going about their business right now, drinking coffee and burning the midnight oil, looking forward to graduation or a short holiday break -- just like everyone else.

These Twitter superstars are fake-news. They are constructs designed to push fringe narratives into our cultural headspace to sew division and create political hostility. Most people (on either side of two-tribe duopoly) avoid hucksters like this in self-defense.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Most of this site considers me left on the spectrum, and I'm a lily-white girl married to a lily-white man. I'd make this dipsh#s head explode, and especially so if she's also a whiny feminist on top of whatever TF this particular brand of stupid is -- we both strongly feel mom's (my) place in this house is at home for now doing the child-rearing & home maintenance while dad brings home ample bacon. My god, it's the 1950's in this house

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: kaylaluv

This isn't a discussion about one of "our" extremists (as if this or that is "yours" or "mine").

Yes it is. It's an attack on the left as a whole. There have been many many threads just like it in the past 12 hours - more than usual for the conservatives on this site.

What do you plan to do to purge this extremist from a teaching position? Do you think someone with that kind of viewpoint should be teaching kids? And are tacitly admitting you own this viewpoint? I thought better of you.

I think if people have a problem with her teaching their children, they should speak to the administration or pull their students out. Money talks. Do I have a problem with what she says? I think its extreme, but I'm not worried about my smart daughter. We communicate well with each other and I have taught her my values and principles. I know she can handle it. I would feel the same way if some uber conservative professor tried to tell her that gays are all going to hell. My daughter already knows that's not true.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That woman wants the white family in the same place as black families. single parent and fatherless alot of the time.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow she's a racist she's claiming white people lesve their kids more since they want to help them when they die. She's claiming other races don't leave money to their children because they are not white. Wow I don't think this kind of racism should be tolerated in 2017.
edit on 10/31/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Feel guilty if you are dual parenting, some kids don't have that so neither should yours.
You own a home, many families have to rent so you should have to as well.
Because you teach values and ethics, give your kids a head start reading you should feel bad because other kids don't have parents doing that for them. You need to stop caring for your child. Period.

Maybe these teachers need to light in to some parents butts instead of attacking those who do things right?
edit on 31-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Seems like this professor is convinced that any bad that befalls a black person is a white person's/family's fault.

What a horrible women.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Seems like this professor is convinced that any bad that befalls a black person is a white person's/family's fault.

What a horrible women.

think shes bad...talk to SA people. white people stole their land they say....and their ancestors lived there long before colonization. most SA blacks came there from elsewhere. but hey they white devils rite.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ugh. Same dookie, different pile.

Had I known our country would have gone this route, I would have had a lot more kids, instead of just the two white lovelies I did. But, ya know, I made sure that I only had ones that I could afford, in wedlock.

I guess that makes me racist, old-fashioned, blah blah blah.

I remember my neuro-psych professor telling me ages ago that it wasn't the smart people who got their doctorates, but rather, those who are stubborn enough to hang on long enough to get through it, just to get those letters. In other words, a professor isn't necessarily an intelligent soul, just a real stubborn one. No respect from me for this bleach-blonde dimwit.

Coveting what you didn't earn is an ugly thing. She can leave all her stuff to a poor family of color if she feels that way.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftists have lost their damned minds.

They can't even say this is just one person, because this same crap happens nearly every day!

My wife isn't white, but I'm raising my kids as white kids! Going to Stanford full scholarship, engineering...going to show all those non-whites a thing or too... lol

edit on 31-10-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
To say this professor has a head full of rocks would be, in my very humble and understated opinion, an accurate observation.

However, that being said, I wonder how many people agree with this idiocy. I'm gonna guess not a high percentage.

This is the sort of thing that tenure in academia brings us. Hardly a new phenomena, this sort of idiocy, I mean...this particular twist is a bit different, though...

I think it's safe to ignore this professorial buffoon, or is it buffunic proffessor (is buffunic even a thing...?), not to mention her opinion. Actually, maybe any opinion she has...

I think it unlikely she many adherents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join