It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor under fire for tirade on white families-White Children-"part or the problem"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Do you exclusively like white bread or all kinds?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

With this dynamite filled brain this professor has, wonder what solutions she has?

Perhaps forced marriages of whites to blacks?

Forced sterilization of only whites?

killing of white babies from families that are bold enough to have white kids?

A lengthily process to be Ok'ed by a faceless federal agency to have a baby, and only have a baby by artificial insemination with black DNA as to tame the whiteness?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Grambler

With this dynamite filled brain this professor has, wonder what solutions she has?

Perhaps forced marriages of whites to blacks?

Forced sterilization of only whites?

killing of white babies from families that are bold enough to have white kids?

A lengthily process to be Ok'ed by a faceless federal agency to have a baby, and only have a baby by artificial insemination with black DNA as to tame the whiteness?

OH I'm sure it's nothing like that.

She's probably benevolent like that other gal who says you should simply will all your stuff to some anonymous person of color, cutting off your own flesh and blood.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Technically she is correct. If you want to get rid of racism make everyone the same race.

What she fails to see is that blaming the problem on an entire race doesn't fix the problem. It just makes you an authentic racist.
edit on 31-10-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Do you exclusively like white bread or all kinds?

I like French bread. I suppose that makes me a coward too.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yeah dude, that's f#'n racist.

Edit: I've never seen brown french bread, only white.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Autorico because: added stuffs

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That does not address the horribly white supremacist white kids. What do we do with these obvious problems that are white children.

MLK would not believe what has been made of his movement.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

As a white guy that has dated black and Indian girls in the past, I don't believe they want white bread into them any more than they want their colour bread out.

Their families were racist and ignorant. With a Chinese girl the last 15 years. At least Asians are normal, it seems and don't get offended by the presence of white people.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sorry son, that your skin won't ever be as tan as mommies. Sorry that I fell in love with your father who is primarily "white" in skin tone. Sorry that I am of mixed heritage and didn't have enough dark skin to give to you so these crazy people would accept you as the loving accepting boy I'm raising you to be.

Oh wait I'm not sorry for any of that.

Can't win when you're of mixed heritage.

You end up seeing multiple groups as "your people" and one side thinks you're too colonized and not brown enough, and the other can't see past your facial features and hint of color to treat you with respect and not as a joke, and throws racial slurs at you that aren't even accurate.

Over all though I've met my fair share of decent humans who didn't care what I looked like so that's nice.

This woman can make like a bee and buzz with the rest of them.

-Alee
edit on 10/31/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That does not address the horribly white supremacist white kids. What do we do with these obvious problems that are white children.

MLK would not believe what has been made of his movement.

It would.

They would be living in the ghettos because they would no longer have their white privilege. It would all have been given to people of color. Thus, revenge would be served!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yes, unless you toast it first.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

what if i give all my belongings to my cat?
would that make everyone happy?

Coincidentally, there's something about this woman that gives me the impression she will spend her later years with lots of cats.

...and yelling at passing traffic.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Color me a white supremacist then. 3 kids and a house paid for, I guess I get a special hat or something.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Is getto's enough?

Talk like this leads to the worst things humans are capable of. It is the pinnacle of hate speech, and she has all the right in the world to spout off.

Where are all the liberal who frequent the board with some fraction of support? Or has this professor gone too far?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If one is looking for racists on either side of the political spectrum, one will find them in abundance.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

How many people on this site have seriously made any statements supporting this? Ever? Can you provide examples of anyone here saying white people should give their homes up to black people?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Seems racists of a particular side are the only ones entrenched in higher education.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

How many people on this site have seriously made any statements supporting this? Ever? Can you provide examples of anyone here saying white people should give their homes up to black people?

There have been a few, but mostly people are told that this is all very, very isolated incidents. Even as you can find a lot of them, more all the time. And they are entrenched in academia teaching our children.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I haven't said anyone is in support of homes being given away.

Read a great many posts on how all the white guilt, white supremacy, white racism and white privilege is real. And that is what this professor has put a new and exciting twist on. If you can't explain it from a lib perspective, that is OK.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Dudemo5

Seems racists of a particular side are the only ones entrenched in higher education.

There are plenty of college educated white racists as well. I have no idea what the percentage is in terms of instructors who push racist dogma, and I doubt you do either.

It certainly does appear true that conservatives have a new bogeyman to rant about every week -- because conservatives eat that stuff up -- but I'm not sure that really proves anything.

During my time on campus I didn't take a single "racist" class or encounter a single instructor who was noticeably racist, on either side. My anecdotal experience is no less valid that the intentionally biased examples fed up by conservative media outlets.

This particular article is from the NY Post, but the larger sample of which you speak is a mainstay of outlets with a different political bent.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join