It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor under fire for tirade on white families-White Children-"part or the problem"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
This notion that both parents must work is patently stupid.

I agree. Unfortunately a lot of feminists will say in one breath that raising children is the most important job in the world and in another, ridicule women who don't have ambitions beyond being a stay-at-home mum. There's nothing wrong with the latter, but I'm from a generation where that was constantly belittled, implying women who didn't pursue careers didn't because they were too stupid to.
I quite liked a line in this old movie with Julia Roberts teaching at this all girl's school and the character played by Julia Styles hit back at that attitude (that she was 'throwing away her education' by getting married), saying "why wouldn't you want smart, educated women raising the next generation of children"?

As for this professor, I think some people must come from an awful family life and project and twist their negative emotions surrounding that onto the outer world. I'm married to a non-white and he thinks most of these virtue-signalling types are the most racist ones of all, usually.
edit on 5-11-2017 by ChadeS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think we agree, but you're projecting some kind of alternate argument on what I said.

My original statement is that these people want white birthrates to drop because that will help stamp out traditional American values. I assume you agree with that based on the immigration comments (which I agree with).

The way she said it was weird, but the core idea (less white kids = less American culture) is accurate.

Between 1730 and 1749 75% of all deaths in the London (England) region were under 5's, and in that period deaths outnumbered births by 65% - or 200,000 people.

How does the 1700s have anything to do with the point I was making? You're a couple centuries off...

don't let that get in the way of the tired old story that "we need immigrants

Not sure where that came from, it has nothing to do with my point.

In that time North America & Europe have shown steady growth, the same growth as in the previous 500 years.

Agreed. All of our population growth is from non-white groups. White folk have been on the decline since the 40s, for a host of reasons including welfare.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

<< 3  4  5   >>

join