It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House says All The Women Who Say Trump Sexually Harassed Them Are Liars

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hot single women love flirting with rich men for money. In other news. The sky is blue.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Have formal charges been filed? If so, what was the result? Obviously it was in Trumps favor... But don't let that stop you from continuing your, so far, groundless accusations.

If it comes out that he did? Then jail really is too good for him. You may have forgotten, but I've no use for the man, never have, nor it seems, will I ever have.

Accusations such as these, regardless of who they are aimed at, and that includes Bill Clinton, with no basis in facts brought before a jury, are wrong.

But, what the heck, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Five different Miss Teen USA pageant contestants told BuzzFeed that Trump, who owned the pageant (as well as Miss USA and Miss Universe) from 1996 until 2015, entered the contestants’ dressing room as the girls were changing.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

An educated voter is a better voter.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Even if he was sexually assaulting women the dems ruined it by throwing 16 women in front of a camera and none of them having solid proof of misconduct.

How exactly does one exactly prove sexual misconduct, anyway?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If they didnt go to the authorities about the incidents then sadly hes innocent.

Trump's own words convict him. These women came forward to testify to his character and to affirm that Trump's own words are true. Just because someone hasn't been taken to court and found guilty, doesn't make them innocent. If that was case we could also say the Bill O'Reilly is innocent, or Bill Cosby is innocent. But, you and I know they aren't.

Exclusive: Inside The $125 Million Donald Trump Sexual Assault Lawsuit

That's a lot of money for an innocent man to pay out!

edit on 28-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Let me repeat, for you...

Were there ever charges filed? No? All those quotes reveal is he's an asshole, nothing more, nothing less. I knew that going in, one of the reasons I didn't vote for him.

Get back to me when formal charges are levied against him.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Good for you... more people should be aware of who he is and his history of abusing power.

So I assume this means you probably lean more toward believing at least one of the women, rather than Trump's claim that they're ALL lying.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Let me repeat, for you...

Were there ever charges filed? No? All those quotes reveal is he's an asshole, nothing more, nothing less. I knew that going in, one of the reasons I didn't vote for him.

Get back to me when formal charges are levied against him.

Right.. because it makes sense that a teen perhaps in her mid 20s now, can afford to press charges against a billionaire and his fleet of lawyers. Great out.. "Well if they don't press charges obviously he isn't guilty of anything!"

Guy was a sleaze.. leopard doesn't change his spots. But heck, it just goes along with this other awesome traits like his ego, bullying, social grandstanding, making crap up, flip-flipping on issues, etc. Guess I can see why people admire the fellow!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

If they didnt go to the authorities about the incidents then sadly hes innocent.

Trump's own words convict him. These women came forward to testify to his character and to affirm that Trump's own words are true. Just because someone hasn't been taken to court and found guilty, doesn't make them innocent. If that was case we could also say the Bill O'Reilly is innocent, or Bill Cosby is innocent. But, you and I know they aren't.

Exclusive: Inside The $125 Million Donald Trump Sexual Assault Lawsuit

That's a lot of money for an innocent man to pay out!

You do realize after she claims she was sexually assaulted by Trump she divorces her husband and starts dating him. He even flys her back and forth from florida to New York so they could go out. By the way she dropped her law suit against him probably because saying someone tried to rape you then dating them for 3 months isnt a normal response.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Trump's lawyer also argued that a man can't rape his wife, when Ivana accused Trump of rape in their divorce hearings.

Sexual assault is assault, whether or not there was consensual sex later, or even before.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Trump's lawyer also argued that a man can't rape his wife, when Ivana accused Trump of rape in their divorce hearings.

Sexual assault is assault, whether or not there was consensual sex later, or even before.

You just make stuff up dont you? She has been interviewed several times denying the rape allegations. And in fact said he was all ways a gentleman. She explained she felt used during the divorce.she never actually accuses him of rape. But my favorite thing she said was this....
In a separate television interview, the former model said she still had a “direct number” to the White House. “But I don’t really want to call him there because Melania is there. I don’t want to cause any kind of jealously or something like that because I’m basically the first Trump wife. I’m First Lady”, she said.

Melania Trump issued a scathing response, accusing Ivana of “attention seeking” and issuing “self-serving noise”.

Sounds tome she hasnt gotten over him what do you think?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You just make stuff up dont you? She has been interviewed several times denying the rape allegations.

There are verified court transcripts in which Ivana, under oath, describes the rape and assault. She wasn't under oath when she recanted, but probably under $$ contract, which Trump and his lawyer devised.

Melania Trump issued a scathing response, accusing Ivana of “attention seeking” and issuing “self-serving noise”.

LOL The Real Housewives of DC drama! HAHA

But, you go ahead and defend a serial sexual assaulter and rapist.
edit on 28-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

So you claim to know better then she does about their marriage? Where you there? Or is your Trump hatred so consuming you that your no longer impartial?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'm claiming that she described an assault and a rape under oath. She wasn't under oath when she recanted. But, you know, money talks, or silences.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Documenting Trump’s Abuse of Women

In it, she confirmed that she had said in a deposition that her husband had “raped” her, but added that she did not want those words to be interpreted in “a literal or criminal sense.” She also said, “As a woman, I felt violated.” Hurt said that he considers the note a non-denial denial, and believes that Ivana agreed to amend her words in order to secure the divorce settlement, in which she reportedly received fourteen million dollars in cash.

Trump was deposed during the divorce, too. According to a report by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, which examined the divorce records, Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination approximately a hundred times when Ivana’s lawyers asked him about adulterous relations with other women.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Where have I said, or even implied, that I somehow admire the guy? The next time I say anything like that will be the first--and last, 'cause I'll choke on the vomit, and probably asphixiate.

Good grief.

You find criminally liable proof he's done anything like physically assault a woman--other than in disturbing lockerroom talk, and I'll help braid the hangman's noose.

Yes, he's settled out of court for millions. ...and, as with Bill O'Reilly, it makes him look guilty. Not going to argue that, however, it doesn't make him guilty, especially if he doesn't admit to anything--did he? Honest question, did he admit to any wrong doing, or did he settle to make it go away?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Nope I don’t think he’s ever settled with anyone. As far as admitting to anything... he’s admitted to kissing women without asking and made that comment about grabbing women by their genitals... and then the comments about how as owner of a pageant he gets to walk in on women naked in their dressing room.

Women have come forward to back those comments up with actual experiences

But that’s it.

So do you think all the women are lying? What’s your gut tell you?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Kissing women without asking is a demonstration of manhood. In movies they all do that. Kissing women without asking is considered romance, not sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burnsE

Yep that’s pretty gray area.

Grabbing a woman by her genitals though is crossing the line into sexual assault, and walking in on young girls naked in their dressing room is pretty disgusting.

The things he’s said leads me to believe that at least a few of those women are telling the truth. Their experiences pretty much only confirm his own words...

Women saying he forcefully kissed them, touched them, walked into young girls dressing rooms.

Not much reason not to believe those women.
edit on 28-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Ive had like a dozen nothing burgers since the kitchen opened, so Im full.

Please take this one back and have them wrap it up to go. I may give it to a bum on the street.

edit on 10 28 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join