It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House says All The Women Who Say Trump Sexually Harassed Them Are Liars

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: dragonridr

Documenting Trump’s Abuse of Women

In it, she confirmed that she had said in a deposition that her husband had “raped” her, but added that she did not want those words to be interpreted in “a literal or criminal sense.” She also said, “As a woman, I felt violated.” Hurt said that he considers the note a non-denial denial, and believes that Ivana agreed to amend her words in order to secure the divorce settlement, in which she reportedly received fourteen million dollars in cash.

Trump was deposed during the divorce, too. According to a report by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, which examined the divorce records, Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination approximately a hundred times when Ivana’s lawyers asked him about adulterous relations with other women.

Yepp she was upset Trump cheated on her thats why in her deposition she felt mentally raped. Remember he was all ready dating marla maples even before the divorce. This was a major dk moveby Trump. He litterally disrespected her in public.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
He's just a sicko.... Bragging that he can walk in on young women in their dressing room naked, because he owns the pageant, and so he can get away with it... That's sick. I don't need a court to tell me -- his voice confessing that is proof enough to know the guy is sick.

Add to that the girls who corroborated the story with their own accounts of him walking in on them naked.

Add to that his story about moving in on a married woman, using his money and fame to try to get her.

Add to that his bragging that if your famous you can do anything, that you can grab women by the p###y.

That's a guy who's admitting to habitual abuse of power.

Add to that 16 women who have accused him of sexual harassment and/or assault.

All his defensive tweets, and his attack of these women and anyone else who goes against him, everything coming out of his mouth is from a man who habitually abuses power because he thinks he can "get away with it".

edit on 29-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

If Bush Sr is grabbing women's behinds from his wheelchair, just imagine what Trump will be doing when he gets to be older.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
In order for a sexual act to be a sexual assault, there has to be an explicit no from either the man or the woman. In real life, no one says yes you may kiss me before kissing. That just does not happen. It is explicit no, not explicit yes, to determine sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
He's just a sicko.... Bragging that he can walk in on young women in their dressing room naked, because he owns the pageant, and so he can get away with it... That's sick. I don't need a court to tell me -- his voice confessing that is proof enough to know the guy is sick.

Geez. Why do you think Donald owned the Pageant?

What was his interest?

Why do you think girls sign up to compete in that Pageant?

What are they putting on display for us to see?

Common guys, get real.

If Donald is sick, the whole society is sick.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burnsE

You don't seem to understand sexual assault.

Anyone who grabs someone's genitals without any consent is gambling against a sexual assault charge. In this case Donald Trump expects his money, power, and fame, to intimidate these women into silence. He's translated these sexual assaults in his own mind to "they let you do it."

It's pretty clear Donald's a piece of sh*t.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Geez. Why do you think Donald owned the Pageant?

Really? The same reason he owned modeling agencies. So he could have proximity to beautiful women who couldn't say no to him or his cronies!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Women are burdened with the duty to make babies. Where do you think babies come from?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Women are burdened with the duty to make babies. Where do you think babies come from?

So, rape is an acceptable form of procreation, in your mind?
edit on 29-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yepp she was upset Trump cheated on her thats why in her deposition she felt mentally raped.

Mental rape is not what Ivana Trump described.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: burnsE

Are you saying sexual assault is how we make babies? I question your upbringing...

"So, honey, when a boy likes a girl, but that girl's not interested, the boy wrestles her to the ground and forces himself on her, and that's how babies are made."

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Sexual assault is explicit no. It is not sexual assault if there is no explicit no.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Sexual assault is explicit no. It is not sexual assault if there is no explicit no.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient.

www.justice.gov...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I never ask for explicit consent before I kiss a girl. Muh duh I must have done hundreds of sexual assaults.

Actually, nobody asks for explicit consent before a sexual activity. The law is shiny new, but it has no place in the real world.
edit on 29-10-2017 by burnsE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

This may help you out:

If you aren't sure you have consent, you don't have it. When choosing to kiss, hook up, or have sex, it's on you to make sure your partner(s) want to as well.

www.dartmouth.edu...

If you walk in on young women naked in their dressing room, that's not consent. If you surprise a girl by grabbing her by the pussy. That's not consent. If you surprise a girl by forcing a kiss on them-- you better be reading the situation right, because that's not consent.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

When a man and a woman make their first kiss at the altar of marriage, it's not consent.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burnsE

When a man and a woman make their first kiss at the altar of marriage, it's not consent.

Don't be a f*cking idiot.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Yepp she was upset Trump cheated on her thats why in her deposition she felt mentally raped.

Mental rape is not what Ivana Trump described.

You or i dont know that your making claims you cant back up! Tell you what find in the deposition that was sealed where she describes it. All we can base it off is her statements her deposition isnt available. So im supposed to believe you over the women who gave the deposition are you calling her a liar?

Now you hve proved over and over your more concerned with attacking then looking at the facts. But on any serious charge evidence needs to be provided not hearsay. If no proof is provided your just spewing hate. You dont have to like him most dont but attacking somone without evidence shows a severe lack of morals. Now i really cant stand defending him so im done with this and will end with dont allow hate to alter your judgement evryone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join