It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

This new world of right-wing alt-facts, it's really only the flip side of postmodernism/"cultural marxism". Two peas to a pod.

There certainly is a symbiosis between those two. That and how social media has been politically weapons by both groups.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: theantediluvianwell source is cnn so maybe we should wait till monday and see if any one gets arrested. and why wait till monday to arrest ? if i did a felony and charges were filed they would not wait the weekend to come looking for me an arrest warrant would be issued right then.

thats what i find strange. they wouldnt disclose an arrest is coming and if it was leaked you would think they would rush the arrest warrant.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I agree with this.

Manafort is an incredibly shady character.

Even if Trump had no connection or knowledge of Manaforts possible crimes, it shows poor judgement to intially pick a swamp creature like this to his campaign

I wouldn't worry on that score, Trump is good at swimming in the same swamp already

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Still not seeing this on either Drudge or ABC, not even a CNN reports story on ABC. Everyone will be glad to know the Minnesota blizzard has dropped to the bottom of the top stories spot in favor of the Free Beacon/Fusion GPS story.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Cutepants

What is the best word for someone who gives 20% of the U.S.'s uranium to Russia?

Imaginary.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It would be sweet justice if they roll up at the Clintons on Monday morning, and "lock her up".
Then the one side would know that it had absolutely lost and maybe Trump can get on governing without massive obstructionism.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It would be, but I think that's just as much wishful thinking as the idea that they will roll up to 1600 Penn Ave. and arrest Trump on Monday morning.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: theantediluvian

The calm before the storm, my friend! This will be huge.

I agree (!), but don't you mean "YUUUGE"?
Let the chips fall where they may...on either side of the aisle.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman

I will put money on the fact Mueller is not going to indict Hillary next week.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I think they want to talk to him about what he may have seen or heard. I think he voluntarily left the job.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
As has been noted across various media, this probably explains the surge in accusations about political opponents by Trump, his political allies and social media bots, trying to whip up his base to prepare them for bad news and deflection.

Think last time he did this it got reported that Manafort's home had been raided.
Apparently the FBI start by taking in those involved at a lower level to isolate those at a higher level.

If the reports about right about first charges being ready, could be an interesting week.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

I don't think anyone sees Manafort as bad news. By this point, if you've been keeping up, he could be bad news on either side.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Let's restore truth and rationality to our national politics and discussions. Let justice based on the facts be served wherever it goes. There has been wrongdoing, let it be tried and if convicted be punished.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmmm. Someone else Robert Mueller has a special invitation for.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Let's restore truth and rationality to our national politics and discussions. Let justice based on the facts be served wherever it goes. There has been wrongdoing, let it be tried and if convicted be punished.

Agreed. Anyone in Trumps campaign, including Trump himeslef, who broke the law should be punished.

We should also hold the democrats to the same standard.

It might also be prudent to not call people who want to weed out corruption on both sides as traitors.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

Who knows, we're all saying Manifort because he's been front and center of Muellers investigation but Kushner or Donny boy junior could be the subject of the indictment. Wow that would be something.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

That would see Bush Sr. and sons, and all three Clinton's rounded up serving life in prison, true Justice would that is.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So if Manafort gets hit for some # he did 5 or 8 years ago are there still gonna be people pretending Trump had anything to do with it?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join