It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Have to keep people watching, afterall, the holiday season shopping starts next week. All those ads and all that revenue.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Who is mein trump.
a reply to: smurfy

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Its not that I believe what Tucker is saying, but I do find the ties between Manafort and the Podestas interesting.

Let me show you what a real ;eftist thinks.

This video from Jimmy Dore is amazing. He works on the Young Turks sometimes (I think) and hates Trump probably more than anyone on ATS.

And he thinks that Obama, Hillary and the entire DNC is corrupt as can be.

I encourage everyone to give it a listen, it is amazing.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
My money is on Manofart.

Trump had the good sense to use him for a specific purpose before giving him the boot.

Manafort worked with Podesta/DNC first and for much longer.
edit on 27-10-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
No, this isn't about Clinton and uranium. No, this isn't somehow about Obama.

Damn. Some people here aren't just drinking kool aid, ya'll be making it....in your freaking bath tubs.

I'm taking bets and putting up odds on how long it'll be before conservatives start playing the victim card and saying they were duped and voting for a corrupt administration wasn't really their fault.

I got one .999 oz of silver within the next 12 months bet with a buddy. "Cuz, it's a precious metal, and real money!!!" (only way he'd bet with me).

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump replaced him from his campaign so it's another so what no big deal moment. Manafort is a swamp mole that has ties to the Democrats, probably came well recommended by the GOP establishment, and then got fired when Trump realized he was being set up. After he got rid of him he went on to defeat Hillary. Manafort was all pre election, he was fired in the summer the election was in November. As POTUS manafort has no impact on Trump.

Manafort quit when the news came out that his name had popped up in the "Black Ledger." He was with the campaign from March. By May, he was running the campaign. He resigned in August. He ran the campaign longer than Bannon and he was with it like twice as long.

Manafort left the campaign but his partner Rick Gates stuck around. Through the campaign, through the transition, through inauguration, through spring...

Pro-Russian Lobbyist Is Lurking Around the White House

Rick Gates, the longtime lobbying partner of ousted Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is still making multiple visits to the White House—even though the Trump administration has sought to distance itself from Manafort.

Manafort may be under investigation for alleged Russia ties, and thus persona non grata at the Trump White House. However, his top deputy Gates—who also worked on behalf of Russian interests—has managed to wedge himself back into Trump-world. having landed a sweet new gig with one of President Donald Trump’s best and wealthiest friends.

After leaving the Trump-boosting nonprofit America First Policies in March—as former FBI Director James Comey officially announced an investigation into alleged ties between the Trump campaign team and Russian officials—Gates is now working directly for Tom Barrack, according to eight sources in and around the Trump White House.

This ought to be interesting for those Trump supporters who are hoping that Manafort and Tony Podesta were in cahoots somehow with Clinton as Tucker Carlson is pushing.

Rick Gates is Paul Manafort's long time partner. There's no ambiguity in their relationship. There's no questions of time lines. Also, Tom Barrack is known to be one of Trump's closest friends. What do the call him? "The Trump whisperer" or something like that? He's been employing Manafort's partner and bringing him to the White House for meetings with the President.

Anyone who believes what Carlson is pushing should be a bit concerned with that.

If his partner is still allowed around but Manafort is not it means he was a bad bad boy and got himself fired.

So who cares what Manafort did, he didn't make it to November and never served under Trump when he was POTUS. If you are hoping Mueller drags him down, he will probably spill on who hired him to infiltrate the Trump campaign with his baggage of Russia and DNC collusion to try to influence the election.

The establishment guys are gone, Trump got rid of Priebus and the rest. They ran a sloppy ship and probably were responsible for letting Flynn and Manafort slip in with their shady ties.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I would like to point out that Inquisitr article again, which is the most informative I've seen thus far.

Please check it out.

Don ald Trump Russia Investigation

“This is so close to the Oval Office now, if not in the Oval Office, that all of this [dossier news] to me is just background noise to what Mueller is going to deliver,” Kayyem, a former Homeland Security official during the Obama administration, told WGBH Boston. “This is more than an obstruction charge. There is something big underlying the obstruction.”

Many experts believe that Mueller is primarily pursuing a charge of obstruction of justice against Trump, connected to his firing of FBI Director James Comey over what Trump admitted in a televised interview was “the Russia thing.”

This investigation is about the Trump White House.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They release this info on Friday, to make us stew all weekend. The first charges are probably against leakers of information from the security organizations. The description of what the people are being charged with is seemingly non-existant, so I am getting the idea that MSM is actually withholding something so they can twist people into a frenzy so they will complain when heads don't fly in the Whitehouse.

Well, I'll counter that statement of, "MSM is actually withholding something so they can twist people into a frenzy...", with the media hype, sad it's coming to terms of this nature, in the sense the leaks would have made its way out. There are people literally foaming at the mouth for this information.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Very interesting development.

If I had to put a buck on this, I'd agree with you and say it is something connected to Manafort.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
I would like to point out that Inquisitr article again, which is the most informative I've seen thus far.

Please check it out.

Don ald Trump Russia Investigation

“This is so close to the Oval Office now, if not in the Oval Office, that all of this [dossier news] to me is just background noise to what Mueller is going to deliver,” Kayyem, a former Homeland Security official during the Obama administration, told WGBH Boston. “This is more than an obstruction charge. There is something big underlying the obstruction.”

Many experts believe that Mueller is primarily pursuing a charge of obstruction of justice against Trump, connected to his firing of FBI Director James Comey over what Trump admitted in a televised interview was “the Russia thing.”

This investigation is about the Trump White House.

Talked to an acquaintance today that believes the easiest charge to push would be against Trump Jr, considering his email exchange in regards to getting dirt on Hillary.

On the surface, when reading the laws surrounding receiving "items" or promises of such a gift from foreign nationals, it does seem cut and dry. But I'm not convinced of that considering the lack of precedence.

I suppose it could be Trump Jr that gets the first blow, if they think such a charge would be easy to make stick, but I'm not convinced.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

A sitting POTUS can not be indicted or charged by any grand jury, ever.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

They release this info on Friday, to make us stew all weekend. The first charges are probably against leakers of information from the security organizations. The description of what the people are being charged with is seemingly non-existant, so I am getting the idea that MSM is actually withholding something so they can twist people into a frenzy so they will complain when heads don't fly in the Whitehouse.

Well, I'll counter that statement of, "MSM is actually withholding something so they can twist people into a frenzy...", with the media hype, sad it's coming to terms of this nature, in the sense the leaks would have made its way out. There are people literally foaming at the mouth for this information.

I am sure that if MSM leaked this, the intelligent agencies would catch the person leaking it. They are possibly trying to set up a sting operation to find leakers. Technically till this is released officialy it would be classified information. That could lead to the arrest of the leaker.

I could actually think of an assortment of things that can be going on here, I know the leakers are a threat to our government, this would be a very good setup to identify them.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
No, this isn't about Clinton and uranium. No, this isn't somehow about Obama.

Damn. Some people here aren't just drinking kool aid, ya'll be making it....in your freaking bath tubs.

I'm taking bets and putting up odds on how long it'll be before conservatives start playing the victim card and saying they were duped and voting for a corrupt administration wasn't really their fault.

I got one .999 oz of silver within the next 12 months bet with a buddy. "Cuz, it's a precious metal, and real money!!!" (only way he'd bet with me).

Their drowning in kool aid--and you're right they'll concoct self-serving scenarios to excuse their Trump idolatry

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: antoinemarionette

A sitting POTUS can not be indicted or charged by any grand jury, ever.

That is the current line of thinking and has been upheld by the opinions of those within the Office of Legal Counsel, but it is not as cut and dry as that.

The problem is, it's never been tested before. No sitting president has ever been indicted.

On the other side, there are those that believe a president can be indicted because our system of government ensures that no one person is above the law. They are subject to the same laws and standards in the eyes of the law.

So we have a choice to make as a society.

Is the president indictable for his actions, or is the office of the presidency corrupted by not holding the president to the same standards he is charged to uphold?
edit on 28-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I am sure that if MSM leaked this, the intelligent agencies would catch the person leaking it. They are possibly trying to set up a sting operation to find leakers. Technically till this is released officialy it would be classified information. That could lead to the arrest of the leaker.

I could actually think of an assortment of things that can be going on here, I know the leakers are a threat to our government, this would be a very good setup to identify them.

That's an interesting concept.

Not unreasonable, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
And now, the reason for the frenzy in the right-wing media and the Republican Congress to blow as much smoke as possible in the last week becomes crystal clear: indictments are coming.

The rabid, absurd, scrabbling makes perfect sense now. Mueller would have alerted the DOJ early last week.

When was the first article in The Hill thrown up on U1? Why was it this week that what has been known for months about payments to Fusion GPS was "revealed"? To discredit information yielded from FISA Warrants?

We should all stand up again for the rule of law as well as truth and honesty in this country. Sadly, there are too many on the far right who have been totally hoodwinked by their media that will continue to seek to overturn our way of life.

We cannot let that happen: none of us, liberal, moderate or conservative. The fringe, Trump-worshipping idiots must be opposed at every turn.
edit on 28-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wow you sound like an extremist.

Hillary and Obama must not be looked into. Anyone suggesting that must be opposed at every turn.

I hope you get help.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hillary and Obama must not be looked into. Anyone suggesting that must be opposed at every turn.

I hope you get help.

He did not suggest that Obama and Hillary should not be looked in to.

Why go to such laughable extremes...you extremist, you?
edit on 28-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Grambler

I hope you get help.

He did not suggest that Obama and Hillary should not be looked in to.

Why go to such laughable extremes...you extremist, you?

He is saying anyone who has been talking about the stories this week on places like the hill, about things like the dems lying about paying for the dossier or uranium one, must be opposed at any turn.

He has called those people traitors.

This is extremism.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Yes, lets stand up for truth and dishonesty.....now..

Let's oppose "trump worshipping idiots"........like has been done since day one.

Lets put "the fringe" in one demographic, then label it with something we disagree with.

Whether moderate or conservative or liberal...think like you.

Did I miss anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join