It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

No Mueller isn't nor was he looking at Clinton.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How do you know?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Its not that I believe what Tucker is saying, but I do find the ties between Manafort and the Podestas interesting.

I'm certainly curious to know more about the relationship between Manafort and the Podestas. What are your thoughts on the fact that Manafort's business partner continued a presence in the campaign, transition, etc after he exited the campaign? And worse, that he's had a number of meetings with Trump in the White House?

Let me show you what a real ;eftist thinks.

There's nothing presumptuous about that. I don't aspire to think more like a "real" anything.

This video from Jimmy Dore is amazing. He works on the Young Turks sometimes (I think) and hates Trump probably more than anyone on ATS.

I'll take a look in the morning if I have a chance. Jimmy Dore isn't known for his accuracy and as I said in another thread, I'm not generally a big TYT person. And yes, Jimmy Dore is part of the TYT network. "Hating Trump" isn't necessarily a strong selling point for me.

And he thinks that Obama, Hillary and the entire DNC is corrupt as can be.

Do you think that Trump, his administration and the GOP/RNC aren't corrupt? Why? Because nobody leaked their emails and they've been having an internal power struggle. What do you view as signs of corruption? Apparently not incessant lying or cronyism.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How could you possibly know that?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I will have tyo look into Manaforts friend. I already said, I find the appointment of many of trumps people troubling, even if not connected to russia.

I didnt mean to imply you arent a real liberal, I meant to imply that many of the deep state cheering people on the MSM arent.

TYT sicks, and disagree with dore a lot. But he outlines exactly how corrupt Obama and Hillary are.

And yes, he thinks the RNC is too, and hates trump.

And i know hey are all corrupt, I want it all weeded out. By the end of it trump may be horrible corrupt if he isnt now. But to see how disgusting the connections between the dnc russia and establishment RNC people, and all of these lobby firms and such, its ridiculous.

Now we are seeing the MSM and some democrats, and even some members here on ats, suggesting any questions about Hillary or Obama and there connections to russia makes you a traitor.

It is orwellian.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

*sigh*

The uranium thing all started w/that article in "The Hill" authored by it's VP John Solomon. He's the same guy that wrote the article about Lynch and got that whole thing going.

He came to work for The Hill by way of Circa News...and is/was a regular on Hannity.

And Circa News? It was bought by Sinclair Broadcasting, which has made no secret it wants to push a pro-Trump agenda.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

He is saying anyone who has been talking about the stories this week on places like the hill, about things like the dems lying about paying for the dossier or uranium one, must be opposed at any turn.

That is not what he said. Care to read it again?

He is saying that the stories people such as yourself have been falling for may have been purposeful distractions created to cast doubt on the potential indictments that could have come from the FISA warrants.

He has called those people traitors.

No he did not.

What he said is that the useful idiots that perpetuate such nonsense should be opposed.

And I agree.

We should point it out when people such as yourself get caught-up in propaganda that seeks to cast doubt on the truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: antoinemarionette

A sitting POTUS can not be indicted or charged by any grand jury, ever.

And he's also got that pardon/commute power he can use to wipe away the sins of his friends too. Trump already joined that group along with WJC, Bush, etc.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

That is just not true but thats okay. Let's go ahead and examine that in the light of day. The only outcome you would accept is some kind of indictment of Clinton anyway.
edit on 10282017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

edit on 10282017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: introvert

frpm the other thread.

You are doing a great service to all Americans by standing up against these ridiculous and absurd lies that are being used to divide us and call the rule-of-law into question.

Hannity and the rest are traitors and should be treated as such when that fact becomes ever more clear along with ANYONE who propagates their lies.

Extremism.

From another thread?

Ok.

Care to explain how that comment can be interpreted as including "anyone who has been talking about the stories"?

That's a bit illogical and extreme.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

frpm the other thread.

You are doing a great service to all Americans by standing up against these ridiculous and absurd lies that are being used to divide us and call the rule-of-law into question.

Hannity and the rest are traitors and should be treated as such when that fact becomes ever more clear along with ANYONE who propagates their lies.

Extremism.

So in your opinion, using the term "traitor" makes that person an "extremist"?

I'd say trying to undermine the fundamental tenets of American democracy by supporting someone like Trump "traitorous" to American ideals.

Your opinion does not a fact make...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Liars fear the appropriate use of words like traitors because they have skated by so long on the indulgence of honest Americans. The lies and deceit being passed over simply as "another opinion" have to end. Those of us who still understand the difference between reality and programmed fantasy must stand up and call this garbage out whenever it is seen.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

frpm the other thread.

Extremism.

From another thread?

Ok.

Care to explain how that comment can be interpreted as including "anyone who has been talking about the stories"?

That's a bit illogical and extreme.

Look feel free to spin all you want.

You can see that member said anyone pushing the Hill stories fits in to this category, and are traitors.

You yourself have said anyone who wanted investigations into any of this are alt right wing nuts. When I showed you left wing people like Panetta and dore that are calling for that, you were silent.

So given that, I am not surprised you would downplay people calling anyone who wants these investigations traitors.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

So in your opinion, using the term "traitor" makes that person an "extremist"?

I'd say trying to undermine the fundamental tenets of American democracy by supporting someone like Trump "traitorous" to American ideals.

Your opinion does not a fact make...

Yes, calling everyone who wants an investigation into democrats on the issues raised in articles like in the HIll traitors that must be opposed at all times is extremism.
edit on 28-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It is easy to see that even a small bit of the truth terrifies liars. The only way to combat the traitorous divide in this country is to RELENTLESSLY tell the truth, wherever it leads.

Another small movement will be seen at the first of the week; indictments are coming.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It is easy to see that even a small bit of the truth terrifies liars. The only way to combat the traitorous divide in this country is to RELENTLESSLY tell the truth, wherever it leads.

Another small movement will be seen at the first of the week; indictments are coming.

Yes we can see the people that are terrified. The ones calling anyone who suggests that if we are going to investigate one side for Russian collusion, we should investigate the other too traitors, and saying they must be opposed.

Those people clearly are frightened that their hypocrisy will be opposed.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Look feel free to spin all you want.

You can see that member said anyone pushing the Hill stories fits in to this category, and are traitors.

What spin? He said no such thing.

You are going to dramatic extremes, even having to go to another thread to find content that fits your narrative.

You yourself have said anyone who wanted investigations into any of this are alt right wing nuts. When I showed you left wing people like Panetta and dore that are calling for that, you were silent.

No. I said that anyone who wants an investigation based on the garbage you and others are pushing is a Right Wing nut.

I never said an investigation is not warranted or needed.

What I said is that you guys are calling for an investigation based on your own partisanship and ignorance.

So given that, I am not surprised you would downplay people calling anyone who wants these investigations traitors.

I think traitor is a kind word. It's easily used in regards to a political conversation.

Stupid is a much better fitting term.

It's become quite obvious that we are dealing with people that are many fries short of a happy meal.

edit on 28-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Truth does not recognize political parties and dishonest rhetoric.

Truth is clear and is the remedy to the lies that have been perpetuated on the American people.

Many will be reintroduced to actual facts and logic in the coming days; the indictments that are coming are undeniable and will initiate the beginning of a long process of recovery and healing of the divides that have been wreaked upon us as a people.

We should all of us, liberal, moderate and conservative be very glad to see the standards of truth being applied in our national dialogue again.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join