It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Poll: Storms erode Trump's ratings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
double post

edit on 28-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Correct they were looking at a nation wide response to their polls to project a winner. A since we dont use a national popular vote their polls were in fact wrong in terms of Clinton winning.

So their polls for a non existent national popular vote is somehow grounds to claim Clinton rightfully won?

lol no.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Same as it ever was. They've always done polls this way. Maybe that will change, but there was nothing especially wrong with these past election polls.

Remember, Trump only won the Electoral College by 44,000 votes. A tiny margin, all things considered.

edit on 28-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Xtrozero

I have no idea where you're getting your unsourced pictures.

I'm not suggesting anything. I sourced the actual poll data from the day before the election.

Deny ignorance, for Christ's sake!

Just goggle Hillary will win by 85% chance and see all the polls. One had her at 99%.

Huffpost was rather typical...

The HuffPost presidential forecast model gives Democrat Hillary Clinton a 98.2 percent chance of winning the presidency. Republican Donald Trump has essentially no path to an Electoral College victory.

Clinton’s win will be substantial, but not overwhelming. The model projects that she’ll garner 323 electoral votes to Trump’s 215.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Why won't your source/link your assertions and quotes?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Why won't your source/link your assertions and quotes?

Because you asked and I don't feel like doing it... Google is your friend...lol

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I used Google and found you poll data, linked it too, twice. It refutes your unsourced memes and assertions.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I used Google and found you poll data, linked it too, twice. It refutes your unsourced memes and assertions.

I could source everything but isn't this a broken record with you? Any time I spend on it is a waste because you do not care and you are set in your view. HILLARY WON!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

HILLARY WON!!!

.....MORE VOTES THAN TRUMP!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

HILLARY WON!!!

ONLY IN A COUPLE OF STATES!!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Trump only won the Electoral College by 77,000 votes in 3 states. (I stand corrected from 44K)

Donald Trump owes his victory in the Electoral College to three states he won by the smallest number of votes: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. So it's fair to say that the 2016 presidential election was decided by about 77,000 votes out of than 136 million ballots cast. According to the final tallies, Trump won Pennsylvania by 0.7 percentage points (44,292 votes), Wisconsin by 0.7 points (22,748 votes), Michigan by 0.2 points (10,704 votes). If Clinton had won all three states, she would have won the Electoral College 278 to 260. She fell short in all three, of course, and that's why we are now getting accustomed to the reality of President-elect Donald J. Trump.
www.weeklystandard.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

HILLARY WON!!!

ONLY IN A COUPLE OF STATES!!!!!

Oh God lets not start that all again lol

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Good God, why would anyone care what any mainstream source says about anything? It's all orchestrated noise at this point.

I still don't believe the city of Cincinnati actually exists. Until I've seen it with my own eyes, it isn't real. Even after I've seen it with my own eyes, I think it very likely this existence is just a huge simulator and we all go back to our original identities once it's Game Over...unless you choose the long-term game by putting in more quarters perhaps. I'm rambling.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Same as it ever was. They've always done polls this way. Maybe that will change, but there was nothing especially wrong with these past election polls.

Remember, Trump only won the Electoral College by 44,000 votes. A tiny margin, all things considered.

Well no he won by 77 electoral votes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join