It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Poll: Storms erode Trump's ratings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Democrats win the popular vote every time. There are more poor than there are rich. America is not a 1 party dictatorship like China is. The founding fathers were quite smart to prevent this.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

FACT Hillary Clinton got more votes than Donald Trump.
FACT Hillary Clinton was more "popular" than Donald Trump among people who voted in the presidential election.

FACT: Trump was more popular in the other 49 states combined ....

FACT: Hillary was more popular with everyone that voted for her...

FACT: Hillary wrote a book called what happened...

This is fun...

Hey whatever works for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Did Hillary Clinton get 3 million plus more votes than Trump, or not?

edit on 28-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Who cares.. election is done. Trump won, I wish people would stop harping about it.

As far as Trump goes, I think his approval rating is far from being done plummeting.. no worries, he might set a record low. Still has 6 Presidents to beat! However he is doing great out of the gate, setting record lows with such little time in office. So gotta give him some props for that at least, and he has plenty of time to crush low approval rating records.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Did Hillary Clinton get 3 million plus more votes than Trump, or not?

All our facts were correct, right? Its a fun game... its all moot so I'm not sure your point that you been pushing for such a long time now.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

My facts are correct. Hillary Clinton got over 3 million more votes than Trump, so, the polls weren't as off as people like to claim. They were just aimed in the wrong direction, not looking at the implications of the Electoral College in rural red states.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
President Trump is the Best Hope for Working Families in this Country , and last time I Checked , there are OVER 200 Million of them Waiting to Decide.........Choose Your Future Wisely People........

One thing to remember is under Obama the middle class families went from making ends meet to not having enough. We saw the economy stall that caused the loss of good jobs forcing people to work jobs well under the pay what they once had. We also saw a big increase to the cost of living that plagued Obama almost his whole eight years. Blame it on Bush or Obama, or both but it wasn't until Trump got in that we are now seeing big moves in all areas. Cost of living is going down, better paying jobs are to be found, families can move once again back into middle and upper middle class.

If all this just keeps rolling for the next 3 years Trump will be hard to beat no matter how stupid his tweets are...lol

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Neither Hillary and Trump got a majority of the votes. Even in France and Russia where popular vote determines the winner, neither of them would have won the election without another round.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

My facts are correct. Hillary Clinton got over 3 million more votes than Trump, so, the polls weren't as off as people like to claim. They were just aimed in the wrong direction, not looking at the implications of the Electoral College in rural red states.

Are you suggesting the true result of less than 2% difference is the same as the pre-election polls? Here is what the polls were saying right up to the shock of Trump going past 270 votes. This is why you all are still in shock. I'm not sure what direction they were aiming in other than trying to tell everyone the election was over 6 months before the vote.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Nobody cares about the popular vote, its a participation trophy and nothing less, enjoy.

Apparently Trump cared so much that he made up some bs about 5 million illegal votes.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Source?

Wed September 7, 2016

Trump tops Clinton 45% to 43% in the new survey, with Libertarian Gary Johnson standing at 7% among likely voters in this poll and the Green Party's Jill Stein at just 2%.
www.cnn.com...

On November 7th, the polls had Hillary winning, mostly, by between 1% and 7%. realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Except she didnt.

She won California and New York. The populations of those states dont get to negate the popular vote in the other states.

There is no such thing as a national popular vote. Dont believe me? Read Article II of the US Constitution.

The polls were off and we know this because they all projected Clinton as winning when in fact Trump won.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

We're not talking about individual states. We're talking about the United States of America. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in the United States of America. She won the popular by more than 3 million votes. More people who voted, voted for Hillary than Donald.

The polls were not off.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I have no idea where you're getting your unsourced pictures.

I'm not suggesting anything. I sourced the actual poll data from the day before the election.

Deny ignorance, for Christ's sake!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

No we are talking about individual states since we hold 51 individual popular votes (1 for each state and DC). Clinton won the popular vote in all the states she carried and Trump in all the states he carried. More people in CA and NY voted for Clinton than Trump and because of that Clinton won the electoral votes in those 2 states. However she didnt win enough states to get her past the 270 ECV threshold.

There is no such thing as a national popular vote and that is a confirmed fact going back 200+ years in our history.

Clinton cant win something that doesnt exist.
edit on 28-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You're moving the goal posts! Please show me, in the following link, where individual states were considered in the point percentage projection data.

realclearpolitics.com...

Hillary Clinton won more votes than Trump. The polls were correct in that respect.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Thank you for finally coming to the conclusion the rest of us have been telling you from the get go. The reason the polls are wrong is because they are not confined to just one state but all 50 and DC. Those projections act as if we use a national popular vote when we dont. The media does in order to put their polls together and uses projections based on that collected information.

The polls that showed Trump winning did not use the same methods the wrong polls used.

Clinton did win more votes than trump in CA and NY. As a result she won those 2 states electoral college votes. Again it wasnt enough to get her to the 270 threshold. The fact we use 270 electoral college votes as the deciding factor on who wins and who doesnt should be another clue to you that we dont use a national popular vote.

At this point this has been explained so many times now that its nothing more than willful ignorance combined with denial to keep pushing the national popular vote bs.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

There is nothing to explain. The facts speak for themselves. Hillary Clinton won more votes, in total, than Donald Trump, just as the polls predicted.

That's a fact that can't be denied by ration folks. Of course, then there are Trumpites who aren't rational at all, and parrot Trumps lies, rhetoric and diversions.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Congratulations... She won a poll for a non existent national popular vote.

and yet there is still no national poplar vote in Article II of the US constitution.

But if you want to use the more votes bs -
Trump won more counties than Clinton did.
Trump won more states than Clinton did.
and finally, Trump won more electoral college votes than clinton did.

The last part is in article II of the US constitution.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Congratulations... She won a poll for a non existent national popular vote.

Whew! I thought you'd never admit it! Thank you!

and yet there is still no national poplar vote in Article II of the US constitution.

Who claimed there was?

Like I said, the polls weren't looking at the Electoral College implication in rural red states. That was a mistake. But, the projections that they did put out were correct.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join