It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Security Guard Left The Country Days After Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

It is a non-issue.
Let's carry on the convo like the fine folks I know we are.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko
Don't understand what the big deal is? I don't blame the guy for wanting to get away for a few days after the trauma of the shooting. It's not like he fled and didn't come back! It's not like he tried to flee to Mexico using false identification! Thus is a non story in my books but in the books of some this will be further "proof" that Campos and Paddock were best buddies who did the massacre together

that's what i'm saying... seems like a total non-issue. :/

The only eye witness to the biggest mass shooting in modern history, who is also shot in the leg leaves the COUNTRY right after the incident and you think it's a non issue? Lol. That's awesome.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
he went from las vegas to mexico. it's not like he went around the world. one might reasonably assume he has friends or family there.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
he went from las vegas to mexico. it's not like he went around the world. one might reasonably assume he has friends or family there.

But it is like he left the country. You make it sound like he visited a neighboring city. I'm from LA so I'm well aware of travel time to both LV and Mexico in a vehicle. You're also not addressing the fact he had a bullet still lodged in him from a high powered rifle from relatively close range... yet goes on a little Mexican vacation. Also, the union guy said it was a pre-planned trip. So there goes the theory of "he left because people were harassing him." He was allegedly already scheduled to go to Mexico and did so after suffering a serious gun shot wound? I don't know, I'm not buying it.
edit on 26-10-2017 by JaeG14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

from the OP,

Carlson said, “Jesus Campos is the only eyewitness to the biggest mass shooting in modern American history.

just skimmed through the posts and didn't see any mention of it, but Campos isn't the only witness. the maintenance man Stephen Schuck was also one.

Carlson is just trying to play up his ratings.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That's probably because people are skeptical that the first reference to Schuck was on 10/9. Yes he was a witness, but people have been talking about the wounded security guard since the night of the shooting. Schuck was just tossed into the mix at a later time.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JaeG14

Binsack is an opportunist of the highest order. He reports whatever he can to get clicks and views. I personally wouldn't trust this guy as far as I could throw him.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

yep, went to mamma's house, freind's, his little cousin's, to get away from the reporters camping out in front of his home down the street or any where where he might be.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join