It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Security Guard Left The Country Days After Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Carlson said that he has a “customs and border patrol form that shows Jesus Campos entering the United States from Mexico at the San Ysidro border crossing in San Diego county almost exactly one week after the Las Vegas shooting. The document does not reveal how long Campos had been in Mexico.”

He continued, “Our source told us that Campos entered the United States at the same crossing in January of this year. At that time, he was driving his own vehicle, with Nevada plates. And yet in this document from a little over two weeks ago, Campos was driving what appears to be a rental car with California plates.”

Carlson said, “Jesus Campos is the only eyewitness to the biggest mass shooting in modern American history. At the time he was in Mexico, the press was reporting that investigators thought Paddock may have had an accomplice. Why did authorities allow him to leave the country just days after it occurred, while the investigation was still chaotic?”

dailycaller.com...

I admit I have not been keeping up on this case.

But this does seem like a strange development in a long line of other strange developments.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's plain to see the whole narrative unravel, but they keep keeping on. Very few are the wiser.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Could be another red herring to make people automatically believe Campos exists, and to automatically believe the official reports.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Was he carrying the laptop hard drive? So many questions...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
S and f. This is important. Wtf is going on?!?!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
why wouldn't he be allowed to leave the country? his union knew, according to the story. he was probably given some time off, given all that happened.

tucker carlson's just blowing hot air looking for something to get attention. he's not got a great track record with facts, but he sure does like to come up with a bunch of pointless questions.

i feel bad for campos at this point, because it's clear the conspiracy nuts are latching onto him, idiots like carlson just fanning the flames. hopefully nobody decides they need to go confront him in person and get their answers like with that pizzagate nutball.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I have a hard time believing that the feds would be okay with letting a witness to a massacre like this up and leave the country, smells fishy to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Was he carrying the laptop hard drive? So many questions...

Maybe his lawyer has the thumb-drive !!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed

I have a hard time believing that the feds would be okay with letting a witness to a massacre like this up and leave the country, smells fishy to me.

i'm not sure there's a legal basis for restricting a witness to a crime in that manner. do you know of a law to that effect?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What's the word on this Scott Binsack guy? Just started watching his videos and stuff. He says he has confirmation that Campos was staying on 47th floor of Vdara under the name Bob Smith and with FBI protection. I wonder how credible he is.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
IF this information proves accurate...WTF is going on man?

The more information comes out about this shooting the more confused I become.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

i'm not sure there's a legal basis for restricting a witness to a crime in that manner. do you know of a law to that effect?

No, but do the fbi always work within "legal" parameters?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

18 U.S. Code § 3144 - Release or detention of a material witness

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

why wouldn't he be allowed to leave the country? his union knew, according to the story. he was probably given some time off, given all that happened.

tucker carlson's just blowing hot air looking for something to get attention. he's not got a great track record with facts, but he sure does like to come up with a bunch of pointless questions.

i feel bad for campos at this point, because it's clear the conspiracy nuts are latching onto him, idiots like carlson just fanning the flames. hopefully nobody decides they need to go confront him in person and get their answers like with that pizzagate nutball.

Hey! You should listen to the news, ala CNN, and just believe everything they're saying. Don't believe that anything odd is going on, and just repeat after me..."CNN has this under control. LVMPD has this under control. I believe what I am told." Now, don't you just feel good?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

No, but do the fbi always work within "legal" parameters?

probably not, but they probably also don't throw procedure out the window unless they feel there's a strong reason to do so.

originally posted by: xuenchen
18 U.S. Code § 3144 - Release or detention of a material witness

good try, but as it says

If it appears from an affidavit filed by a party that the testimony of a person is material in a criminal proceeding, and if it is shown that it may become impracticable to secure the presence of the person by subpoena, a judicial officer may order the arrest of the person and treat the person in accordance with the provisions of section 3142 of this title. No material witness may be detained because of inability to comply with any condition of release if the testimony of such witness can adequately be secured by deposition, and if further detention is not necessary to prevent a failure of justice.

so it's something that could be done if they felt a need to. obviously they didn't feel a need.

i know that the real implication of carlson, and all of you, making a stink about this is that you feel campos obviously is a conspirator in this mess, and that if he was not restrained by the FBI then obviously they're in on it too.

did occam's razor cut you pretty bad one time, and now you're shy of it?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarEastManor
Hey! You should listen to the news, ala CNN, and just believe everything they're saying. Don't believe that anything odd is going on, and just repeat after me..."CNN has this under control. LVMPD has this under control. I believe what I am told." Now, don't you just feel good?

yes, i suppose if i don't join in the frothing conspiracy and spend hours trying to make something out of a bunch of nothing, then i must just be a good little sheep.

what an interesting world you live in!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It must have been the Feds who provided the body guards at his house while he was gone...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

A bunch of nothing? Maybe letting campos leave tje country was status quo, but with the obviously strange event this has turned out to be, i think exhausting all possibilities is important.

By all means, swallow the official story. . .

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well you asked about any laws and I quoted one without comment.

Now you're waving your arms and shouting all over the place.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarEastManor

Hey! We should just believe everything you're saying.

I mean, your statement is pretty ironic.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join