It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ..... says Russia 'hoax is turned around'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You may be right.

en.wikipedia.org...

Voter turn out went UP a percent. And if the Dems stayed home someone must have made up the gain. Enough to hold the WH? Not if it's Trump imo.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Seriously, why does anyone care what Trump says? It's mostly lies, hyperbole, and general nonsense.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

trump... says I just grab them by the pussy.

That one is true....he's got Hillary.
Since old Clinton doesnt have "cahoneys" that is precisely where Trump has her...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: intrepid

trump... says I just grab them by the pussy.

That one is true....he's got Hillary.
Since old Clinton doesnt have "cahoneys" that is precisely where Trump has her...

Gross.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Wow, that is Yuuuuge, lol!!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What if I told you that the USSR secretly won the Cold War but let us pretend we won because that was part of the whole gameplan?

What if we are actually all being mind controlled by Russia right now, and that's why they seem to be in control of both the R and D sides of our politics?

What if I told you that you we are all Russian Agents now?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The funny thing about it is the fact that for over a year the media has gone on and on about Trump-Russia collusion. Yet they still have zero evidence.

I looked today on CNN's website there are 85 stories dealing with the Russian dossier. MSNBC had 29 stories.
The NYT and WaPo were just as bad.

When is some one going to call this what it is ?

Fake News That is what this is.

The collusion between the DNC or Hillary Clinton and the MSM is the real story and its not being told.

These idiots think they are above it all!

edit on 26-10-2017 by Diisenchanted because: grammer

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
What Im taking from some of the replies in this thread is that its ok if Hillary did it but Trump is a bad man because reasons and its not X Y or Z if Hillary did it but Trump is a bad man.

Another example of this I have seen else where:

Hillary Supporter: Trump is bad cos he is against Trans people in the Army
Trump Supporter: Trump is against people abusing the Army to pay for their sex changes, why should tax payers fork out
Hillary Supporter: No, hes homophobic
Trump Supporter: Clinton opposed same-sex marriage until she ran for President and Trump went into the campaign supporting the LGBT community.

So now we have:

Hillary Supporter: Trump worked with Russia to win
Trump Supporter: These documents show that Russia paid for Ad's on Facebook etc for Hillary to win
Hillary Supporter: Trumps son met with Russians!
Trump Supporter: Hillary helped finance with Russia something bad...
Hillary Supporter: THATS DIFFERENT OMG

See how pathetic this is getting. Both Hillary and Trump were AWFUL choices by both parties. This is Americas fault, you divided yourselves over a rich tycoon who is only out for number one and Trump.

This is why I like the debates over government in the UK, because at the end of the day virtually everyone can agree that the current tw*t in charge is a tw*t no matter which side of the political spectrum they are from.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I have said I believe manafort is probably guilty.

I have said I want Mueller to finish his investigation.

So don't lump me in with what you are saying here.

My only point now is we have at least as much evidence for Russian collusion by the democrats.

Now these same democrats and the media went nuts about collusion allegations with trump, with near 24 7 coverage, and we have a huge investigation.

Now that the dems are implicated, suddenly it's not that big of a deal, and any investigation is a distraction.

And as I have been say in for two days bow, if this dossier was paid for by Hillary's team to foreign agents, and it was used by Obama for fisa warrants, then this is far more damming than anything russia has been accused of.

I am sure you agree.

The Democrats uncovering trumps collusion does not make him innocent, you do understand that?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

Wait what? They proved he 100% colluded with the Russians? Link please!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar

I have said I believe manafort is probably guilty.

I have said I want Mueller to finish his investigation.

So don't lump me in with what you are saying here.

My only point now is we have at least as much evidence for Russian collusion by the democrats.

Now these same democrats and the media went nuts about collusion allegations with trump, with near 24 7 coverage, and we have a huge investigation.

Now that the dems are implicated, suddenly it's not that big of a deal, and any investigation is a distraction.

And as I have been say in for two days bow, if this dossier was paid for by Hillary's team to foreign agents, and it was used by Obama for fisa warrants, then this is far more damming than anything russia has been accused of.

I am sure you agree.

The Democrats uncovering trumps collusion does not make him innocent, you do understand that?

The only thing the idiots on the Left uncovered was their own collusion with Russia. But you can always look on the bright side, at least they turned out to be useful idiots.
edit on 26-10-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

It's strange how Trump supporters still refuse to acknowledge significant instances of Trump and team's malfeasance.

Did the DNC make Flynn lie about contacts with Kislyak? Did the media make Trump go along with the lie until it was exposed? Did "the Left" make Donald Trump Jr take that meeting? Make him lie about it? Were we all bull#ting about Manafort?

Trump and his supporters have been dismissing Russian meddling in the election for over a year and now that they think they've got a few lines in the water and they might catch a ClintonFish they're *instantly* — I mean *instantly* — prepared to believe absolutely any claim made about Russian influence... on Hillary.

If Manafort is accused of being a conduit for Kremlin influence on Clinton? The whole gang is ready to believe. If it's alleged that Manafort was acting in a similar fashion in the Trump campaign? Fake News! Manafort is being smeared to attack Trump.

Wasn't the Washington Post fake news just the day before yesterday? Washington Post is run by Bezos, Bezos founded Amazon, Amazon is a front for the CIA, the Washington Post is the CIA — a mouthpiece for the "deep state." That's the talking point right?

Even now the first thing you think to say is "it has exposed the media."

What is "it" exactly? Something reported by the Washington Post? What happened to disregarding "it" because the Washington Post is essentially the CIA?

And what about "anonymous sources?" Tens of thousands of lines of angst over anonymous sources were posted by Trump supporters in the last year. Now all of a sudden, anonymous sources are A-Okay?

Then there is this purely emotional reaction (in fact it's what this thread is about) to these Clinton. This mass hysteria whereby Trump and his supporters have somehow convinced themselves that allegations against Clinton are somehow exculpatory of Team Trump.

If you accept that Manafort is a Kremlin operative in the one instance, that still means that from March to August, one of Trump's most important advisors, and from May through August, the person running his campaign, was a Kremlin operative.

Does that make the idea of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia seem more plausible or less?

It's almost like you haven't been paying any attention to what others have been saying at all. Don Jr. came out and said exactly what he did. "the left" cried on and on that he was colluding with Russia and said words like "treason". The right just didn't agree that anything wrong was done. Political opponents do things like this. But it was HAMMERED on and on since it was "Russia", and they are coming for our democracy.

Now that the tables are turned, and the left are the ones "colluding" and doing the same things (well, different in that they actually did get something from their deal) the same pea brains who were calling for Trump Jr. to be hanged, and trying to offer a free pass to the teflon bitch. Pointing out that glaring hippocricy is enjoyable. Watching the left try to explain why they have no moral compass is even more fun. Spin away Anti. It's your lie, tell it however you like.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
When allegations of impropriety came out against Trump, I said, "If he's guilty, then punish him".

Simple.

But I haven't seen that from the left-leaning members. It only enforces the idea that hypocrisy runs rampant with leftists.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

But not all. That's the point

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
It doesn't make it untrue. Simply remains unverified.

What's madness and cherry picking is that, when it suited him, it was "fake news" but now that we know more facts about who paid for it, that part is true. Just not tbe rest of it.

I fail to understand what you are trying to say.

Are you claiming by Trump pointing out that that hillarys team lied,

How did they lie?

can you provide a link?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

It's strange how Trump supporters still refuse to acknowledge significant instances of Trump and team's malfeasance.

Did the DNC make Flynn lie about contacts with Kislyak? Did the media make Trump go along with the lie until it was exposed? Did "the Left" make Donald Trump Jr take that meeting? Make him lie about it? Were we all bull#ting about Manafort?

Trump and his supporters have been dismissing Russian meddling in the election for over a year and now that they think they've got a few lines in the water and they might catch a ClintonFish they're *instantly* — I mean *instantly* — prepared to believe absolutely any claim made about Russian influence... on Hillary.

If Manafort is accused of being a conduit for Kremlin influence on Clinton? The whole gang is ready to believe. If it's alleged that Manafort was acting in a similar fashion in the Trump campaign? Fake News! Manafort is being smeared to attack Trump.

Wasn't the Washington Post fake news just the day before yesterday? Washington Post is run by Bezos, Bezos founded Amazon, Amazon is a front for the CIA, the Washington Post is the CIA — a mouthpiece for the "deep state." That's the talking point right?

Even now the first thing you think to say is "it has exposed the media."

What is "it" exactly? Something reported by the Washington Post? What happened to disregarding "it" because the Washington Post is essentially the CIA?

And what about "anonymous sources?" Tens of thousands of lines of angst over anonymous sources were posted by Trump supporters in the last year. Now all of a sudden, anonymous sources are A-Okay?

Then there is this purely emotional reaction (in fact it's what this thread is about) to these Clinton. This mass hysteria whereby Trump and his supporters have somehow convinced themselves that allegations against Clinton are somehow exculpatory of Team Trump.

If you accept that Manafort is a Kremlin operative in the one instance, that still means that from March to August, one of Trump's most important advisors, and from May through August, the person running his campaign, was a Kremlin operative.

Does that make the idea of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia seem more plausible or less?

It's almost like you haven't been paying any attention to what others have been saying at all. Don Jr. came out and said exactly what he did. "the left" cried on and on that he was colluding with Russia and said words like "treason". The right just didn't agree that anything wrong was done. Political opponents do things like this. But it was HAMMERED on and on since it was "Russia", and they are coming for our democracy.

Now that the tables are turned, and the left are the ones "colluding" and doing the same things (well, different in that they actually did get something from their deal) the same pea brains who were calling for Trump Jr. to be hanged, and trying to offer a free pass to the teflon bitch. Pointing out that glaring hippocricy is enjoyable. Watching the left try to explain why they have no moral compass is even more fun. Spin away Anti. It's your lie, tell it however you like.

So.

A GOP Nominee paid Fusion GPS who hired Steele to uncover dirt on Trump.
Then the Nominee dropped out.
And then the Law Firm Perkins Coie representing the DNC and HRC Campaign agrees to pay Fusion GPS to continue to pay Steele to find dirt on Trump.
The Law Firm never turns over the end product to DNC or HRC Campaigns. Or (more likely) Fusion GPS never turns over the end product to Perkins Coie, since Fusion GPS has feet in both camps as if malleable to money. Either way it is never used in the Campaign.

VS.

Don Jr. taking a meeting with Russian agents after getting an email saying LITERALLY:
"is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Don Jr.s response?
"I love it!"

You got to be soft in the head to think the two are the same.

edit on 26-10-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

People rail against Trump for bad hair and being "weird", yet the stock market is improving, unemployment is dropping, Isis is almost eradicated, and fat boy in N. Korea is facing off against a president who WILL vaporize him if he attacks us. Hillary has had more scandals and nefarious situations around her than we can even count at this point. Most congressmen or senators, ONE scandal and they are done. Yet Hillary is like the Eveready bunny, she just keeps chugging along. I hope she keeps it up, she is poisoning the well for the dems getting in the white hours for the foreseeable future.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
don't forget to send Hillary a happy birthday, i did 3 times..... just like her voters.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It only enforces the idea that hypocrisy runs rampant with leftists.

I think you meant to say "humans" instead of "leftists." Either that, or you're a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

yet the stock market is improving, unemployment is dropping, Isis is almost eradicated, and fat boy in N. Korea is facing off against a president who WILL vaporize him if he attacks us.

LOL, you keep drinking that koolaide!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join